[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Americans don't feed their dogs SCHMACKOS™?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1458511627777.png (13KB, 469x482px) Image search: [Google]
1458511627777.png
13KB, 469x482px
Is it true that Americans don't feed their dogs SCHMACKOS™?
>>
Surely this is a Canadian with an Australian proxy
>>
File: 1426483020421.jpg (45KB, 711x273px) Image search: [Google]
1426483020421.jpg
45KB, 711x273px
No, they're fed timtams and vegemite
>>
>>67436070
Dont Schmackos actually have some dog drug in them? That's what I heard
>>
I feed my dogs lubbered tzshtyevsli. Yeah, you heard me. It's not readily available at your local Mesca, mind you, so I have all the ingredients smuggled from under a bridge in Western Slovenia, can't squeeze my lemons which or the Veščača will have my cocoa beans smiffed octundroociously. You don't want them twisting it twenty three hundred, they'll do it! Yikes! Well, alright. You have the matted obo, what you do is whisper sweet ontological nothings into it as you lick the triangular fossa, this stimulates the excretion of a very special dye that is anticlockwise only on the seventeenth of every third month. This vis-à-vis maudlin violin-extraordinaire was once a pop of jig mickeroo, he used to play yolk-around-the-corner like God Almighty the Sixth. Oi, spiller! Mac-and-cheese Louise, I saw him paff a clid waxawizer smibbly octo-lomminaid with a little child jiggling his pocket swigs like a Welsh prostitute! And so you take the dye, which is also a dead foggle - a green one, albeit. You ground it, you tell it not to leave its room and that it may only eat the Cheetos crumbs off his father's cum, which has beguzzled his entire bedroom mysteriously. Oh, he will weep for days, in truth! When he comes out of it, he'll be a man, and we'll ax his manhood and jye it smix and smoi and feed it to the dogs before daylight insults the duller drunkard.
>>
File: 1477460998134.jpg (103KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
1477460998134.jpg
103KB, 600x591px
W A C K O
S C H M A C K O S
>>
>schmackos
australian names for everything are so cute
>>
>>67436592
DOGS GO WACKO

DOGS GO WACKO FOR SHMACKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
>>
Mate, i go wacko for schmackos. Wouldn't give that shit to my fucking dog. Waste of Schmackos if you ask me
>>
>>67437758
>88% of Australia's millennials live with their parents and eat Schmackos
>muh HDI
>>
I fucking hate my countrymen.
>>
I heard Americans don't want milk that just tastes like real milk
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.