[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just saw this image. Is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: china japan diff.jpg (451KB, 600x4300px) Image search: [Google]
china japan diff.jpg
451KB, 600x4300px
I just saw this image. Is this true?
>>
woah its almost like they are really close to eachother
>>
Yes, Japan is nothing but a variation of China.
Kinda like Canada, they meme about being different but they are pretty much the same.
>>
>>67433705
DEEELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IIIIT!!
>>
Goldfish aren't carps, I concur with this ethnic fellow >>67433774
>>
>>67433705
Well there's a lot of cultural similarities between China, Japan, and Korea, but calling them the same is like saying America and Canada are the same place, or Germany and Austria. However, political and social ideologies in Japan and China are markedly different.
>>
>>67433705
Obviously but you can do that with plenty of countries like pretty much all of Europe east and west.
>>67433884
Canada and the US ARE the same place.
Germany and Austria are separated due to a historical accident.
>>
biwa originated in iran and india, and appreciating flower/fish isn't even unique culture, it's just sophism.

anyway, it wouldn't be fair trade that modern china steals like hundreds of thousands of stuff from japan, while ancient japan stole hundreds or so from china.
>>
>>67433884
Japan is technically an off shoot of Sinnic Civilization, the differences between them might be compared to those in between the French and the British, they each have their own unique aesthetics and culture but you could probably make a list like >>67433705 for both.
>>
File: 1432818797636.png (268KB, 358x485px) Image search: [Google]
1432818797636.png
268KB, 358x485px
>chinks desperately make this to compensate for their countless cultural and IP theft from japan
>>
>>67433884
A matter of diffusion, I guess. Still interesting to see these similarities.

>>67434630
>>67434897
I never said anything about "stealing" here... I'm talking about traditional culture, one of the key things that defines the identity of a society. And yours is defined by theirs for a sizable part.

Jeez, all the Japanese responses ITT reeks of some defensive inferiority complex...
>>
>>67436468
>Still interesting to see these similarities.
it's the same thing as euro cunts arr rook same to non-europoors
>>
>>67433748
DELET THIS
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.