[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I french kissed a prostitute this night. It's okay or possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I french kissed a prostitute this night. It's okay or possible to have something ? She was too sexy and allowed me to do this
>>
>>67427294
Isn't every kiss you give a french kiss?
>>
if you give oral to a prostitute, do you have to pay?
>>
>>67427294
Just mono.
>>
>>67427421
Haa
>>
>>67427421
Not necessarily
>>67427450
Yes, I even cunni her pussy but still pay.
>>
>>67427294
>>67427478
>Just mono.
Also herpes (incurable btw).

A ton of other stds if you have mouth sores or open areas in your mouth.
>>
Can a prostitute suck your cock, or is it too risky ?
>>
>>67427625
Seriously ? But only junkie prostitutes, not the Normal ones ?
>>
>>67427294
m8, it's even possible she had a STD in her mouth or throat if she sucked without protection a customer who had such a disease
>>
File: serious face.png (59KB, 303x326px) Image search: [Google]
serious face.png
59KB, 303x326px
>>67427604
oral to a prostitute
>>
>>67427604
>Yes, I even cunni her pussy but still pay.
y-you... went down on a hooker?
m8
>>
>>67427421
*whipping sound*
>>
>>67427294
Putting your lips on a prossie is a really bad idea.
>>
>>67430722
This. What kind of degeneracy is it to give oral sex to a prostitute? It's disgusting and potentially dangerous.
>>
Go to the prostitutes is a bad idea, just go to the gym and be yourself
>>
>>67430921
How exactly is going to the gym an alternative to going to a prostitute lol.
>>
>>67430967
You will reap women without paying them duh
>>
>>67430967
pretty common to suck each other off in the showers or sauna after a workout if you pick the right gym ;)
>>
>>67430690
>>67430722
>>67430820
>>67430867
They are nicer and more likely to please you after. Prostitutes in France are not like in USA where many are junkies. She was totally sober, she does this just for easy money. I only pick girls who looks like very clean, don't worry. She even refused bareback fingers in pussy.
And now I finish my nigh with Captain Morgan to disinfect my mouth.
That's me
>>67430274
>>
>>67430967
Buff guys barely need to put an effort in to shag milfs.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.