[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arab Christians - any of you on this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: POLfsqTb.jpg (8KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
POLfsqTb.jpg
8KB, 160x160px
Any Arab Christians on this board? Where do you live, where are you from?
>>
>>67414810
The hell do you need Christian Arabs for?
>>
>>67414867
looking for a waifu, anon.

I was told that there are quite many all over the world, but ive never came across one - I just think they are a meme, in other words.
>>
>>67414810
They're just as bad as regular Arabs, they just happen to be Christian.
>>
>>67414810
tunisian jew from djerba here
>>
Not Christian but atheist. I'm from Iraq.
>>
>>67415539
Are you kidding? Arab girls are 11/10.
>>
>>67414810
not arab, but pakistan. it's like 97% muslim
am christian and pakistan is even shitter if you're christian, I live in the UK
>>
>>67416453
come post on mena ahi
>>
Christian arab here
live in flag
from Lebanon
>>
>>67416803
How many of you are out there? Do you guys hate muslims or do you live in peace with them? What are your opinions of white people?
>>
>>67416928
Not many of us here, some family relatives here and there.
Most of the people i know are from the levantine area (Jordan Syria Palestine)
We don't hate Muslims but some people get surprised and shocked when they hear that i'm a christian.
I have friends from different parts of europe and some from america so white people are ok
>>
File: Salma Hayek.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Salma Hayek.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
>>67415539
What the fuck are you saying? Christian Arabs are alright
>>
>>67416928

Nobody hates Muslims. When I lived in Iraq during the time of Saddam we all lived together, my friends were all Kurdi, Sunni, Shia and I was Christian at the time.

Saddam forced everyone to get along. After the Americans came everything went to shit. I remember one time after the war started our school bus was stopped and the Sunnis at the checkpoint took everyone's IDs. They let all the Sunnis and Christians get back on the bus while the Shias had to kneel on the ground. After we were back on the bus, they shot them all and our driver just drove away.

I will never forgive the Americans for what they did to our country and how they caused my friends to be killed.
>>
>>67416453
There's still Jews in Tunisia? Why haven't you move here yet?
>>
>>67417286

Thats pretty sad, im sorry my country tagged along in iraq.
>>
>>67417286
GET THE FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67417286
Wait why is America to blame for Sunni Iraqis killing Shia Iraqis? Do Iraqis really need a dictator just to not kill each other?
>>
>>67417294
well there is 2000to 5000 in djerba island and from 500 to 1000 in the rest of tunisia
my empty headed parents are attached to the fucking land i will move after completing my these desu
>>
>>67417286
is this b8?
>>
>>67417517

It's too cold outside, fuckoff.
>>
>>67417286
you fuck off back to your peacehole
>>
>>67417646
>Wait why is America to blame

They killed Sadam who kept everything together. When the Americans came they did divide and conquer. Shias became powerful.
>>
>>67417681
Do it, you get free monies and a higher quality of life. Plus don't forget about the white wimminz :DD
>>
>>67417726

No, it's the truth. Saddam was a Sunni secularist who drank alcohol and ate pork. The majority of Iraq is Shia.
>>
>>67417681
Djerba has the oldest synagogue outside Israel or some shit too. It has a Jewish history going back to Roman times.

It's like Plymouth rock for Jews.
>>
>>67418103
I mean do you blame americans because as soon as saddam was dead you jumped at each others throat
>>
>>67418700
Neat-o

Are Jews there still safe?
>>
>>67419505
>removes entire government and military from a country
>destabilized

how is this surprising you gypsy
>>
>>67419959
>there is no rule of law
>lets slaughter each other
>fast forward few years
>USA and israel devil kill innocent civilians

Explain me this logic you dumb swamp monkey
>>
>>67420081
>there is no rule of law
>lets slaughter each other

You write this as if it would seem unreasonable.
What did happen again after the yugoslavian commiking was removed?
>>
>>67420157
Point is not that we slaughtered each other, point is that we dont blame america, israel and queen of england for it.
>>
>>67419846
yes it's bretty safe cause djerba is a touristic island+ we have a special treatment
>>
>>67414810
I'm a maghrebi living in France and I hang out with lebanese people here. Let me tell you they're all obnoxious as fuck, at least other maghrebi people don't care about who's a shia who's a christian and who's a sunni, but the lebanese they're always talking about their special snowflake religion and trying to shove it down your throat it's just embarassing.

I suggest you try socializing with maghrebis or turks, basically countries where religion is uniform, the middle east is a cringe fest.
>>
>>67414810
You're probably some Arrogant Maronite cuck that fled this country when the shit hit the floor.

Fuck off you stupid cuck, and never come back
>>
>>67421988
I am Polish, born In Poland, raised in Ireland, studying in Canada.
>>
>>67414810
Greek orthodox Jordanian
>>
>>67424191
Do you get bullied by the muzzies?
>>
>>67424485
No, but when making fun of each other's religions I can't always take it as far as they can
>>
>>67424693
How so?
Also do you feel a greater bond to other christians or your countrymen?
>>
>>67424693
Terrifying desu
>>
>>67424693
Is it true only Christians are allowed to sell liquor in Jordan? I felt there was a liquor shop on every corner when I was in Amman.
>>
>>67424805
Countrymen

When sitting with a group of people and me and some guy starts trying to make fun of christianity by asking stupid questions I reply with stupider questions then it turns into borderline blasphemy on both sides, which leads to full blown blasphemy. Usually I can't take the last step first, it would turn the banter into a fight in some cases, however if they take the step and I feel like they can't take a blasphemy blow back or other muzzies were bothered but didn't say anything in the step before, I can't make a fight cause people stop it and say he didn't know it was too far. Cause society here knows what's acceptable and what's too far for islam, but not christianity. But most my friends don't mind.
>>
>>67425537
Not gonna lie dude, you missed a perfect "I am greek" opportunity here
>>
>>67416732
yeah... no
Spanish/latino is better every time if you want someone tanned
>>
>>67417286
That is sad
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 229x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 229x377px
>>67414810
Spain
Spain
>>
>>67424885
Yeah there are a lot of liquor stores in amman, more than any other cities, including christian cities.
And as far as I know, only christians can own and distribute liquor. Anyone can consume, muslim alcohol consumers are more than Christian and more likely to become alcoholics
>>
>>67414810
Raised Christian, atheist now.
Family is from Palestine.
>>
>>67426033
Why you are atheist?

Fucking traitor and infidel
>>
>>67417286
what the fuck
that's horrifying
>>
>>67426269
The Abrahamic religions are cancer.
>>
>>67426269

Western Christians abandoned Palestinian Christians. I wouldn't blame him for becoming atheist like I did.
>>
>>67430400
Sometimes I play the Arab Christian and "born in the holy land" card when white people are uncomfortable around me. It's very disarming.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.