[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the biggest WE WUZ country is the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

File: eiffelvegas3.jpg (249KB, 1152x1728px) Image search: [Google]
eiffelvegas3.jpg
249KB, 1152x1728px
What is the biggest WE WUZ country is the world?
>>
italy
>>
>>67409323
The UK.
>>
>>67409323
Spain.
>>
britain
>>
>>67409323
Canada
>>
Poland
>>
China
>>
France
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 600x584px
WE
>>
>>67409323
France. And the funny thing is that they usually still believe that their country is somehow relevant in today's world. Which is also why a lot of them refuse to speak English.
>>
G*rms with their """""""""""""HRE""""""""""""""
>>
>>67409637
>Which is also why a lot of them refuse to speak English.

Not really.
>>
>>67409578
Agreed
>>
>>67409323
PORTUGAL! IMPERIAL!

LONGEST LASTING GLOBAL EMPIRE IN HISTORY!

FIRST GLOBAL TRADE POWER IN THE WORLD.

WITH ! MILLION PEOPLE WE CONQUERED LANDS IN EVERY CONTINENT OF THE WORLD, WE ENSLAVED 10X times our TOTAL population .

LONGA VIDA A PORTUGAL! VIVA!
WE WUZ TRULY AURELIUS
>>
>>67409840
Maybe the two are unrelated. It seems like a display of arrogance, regardless.
>>
>>67410323
> It seems like a display of arrogance, regardless.

that's a meme.
>>
>>67409637
Nice projection. Our country is still relevant, whatever you say is worthless for me, unfortunately.

I'm actually learning norwegian, it's a nice one. I'm wondering how many blond Angels I'm going to fuck during my trip in norway. Guess a number ?
>>
Britain.
>>
>>67410760
How many beurettes did you fuck in France?
>>
>>67409323
USA and Germany
>>
File: LEL.gif (468KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
LEL.gif
468KB, 500x400px
>>67409637
Its not like france has a commonwealth of nations going on and cucks them into having a queen as thier representative figure.

Also stop bullying france, the biggest WEWUZZERS are Brits, they even kept the fucking monarchy, and all the bling that goes with it.

And all they have is a fucking island, and in the soon future probably only half of it. If they go ahead with article 50
>>
Armenia
>>
>>67410371
I'm just saying that insisting on speaking your own language everywhere you go and refusing to adapt to the local customs seems arrogant. At the very least, it's rude.

>>67410760
> Our country is still relevant, whatever you say is worthless for me
Here are the delusional attitudes and the arrogance of Frenchmen nicely summed up in one sentence. France hasn't been relevant for a long long time, and the French are the only ones who don't realise that.
>>
>>67409323
FYROM
>>
In all seriousness?
China and Russia
>>
Greece.

They aren't even the same people anymore.
>>
>>67410962
The Brits have a great entertainment industry, they have the only large city in the EU, they have some of the world's best universities and they make a lot of cool stuff like sports cars, motorcycles, high tech weapons systems, etc.

The only good thing coming out of France is cheese. And even in that regard, the Brits are doing better.

The monarchy is not a bad thing. It is a part of their national identity that they have kept throughout their history. The monarchy has developed along with democracy.
>>
>>67411056
-french is a work language in the biggest institutions in the world (UNO, NATO, OMC, IMF)
-french is still the diplomatic language
-france still has the veto
-france has the most powerful army in Europe
-france plants its nuclear engineering in the UK
-airbus is still french

Seriously, yes we are shit in english, but the world is an absolute crap in french. That's a fact.

Jeg er en mann hehe.

That will be the first words for the norwegian ladies, and they will wet their panties.
>>
>>67411398

Stick to the Norge thread, the only Norwegian allowed to post outside it is me, the rest of you are too pathetic and weird.
>>
Which country fabricates history to cope with irrelevance the most?
The answer can be only one: Macedonia.
>>
>>67411434
>french is a work language in the biggest institutions in the world (UNO, NATO, OMC, IMF)
It is an official language, but it is not a working language. It's a remnant from the time when French was actually relevant.
And if you're going to refuse to use the English (i.e. internationally recognisable) initialisms, at least be consistent.

>French is still the diplomatic language
I hear this meme a lot, but it seems like a big joke that all the Frenchmen are in on. It may be used in diplomacy between France and Gabon, or any of the other four or five countries where French is an official language. But it's not used for diplomacy between most countries. Most countries obviously use English.

>France still has the veto
The veto? Every country in the EU has a veto.

>France has the most powerful army in Europe
Yes, I'll concede this point. You do have the most powerful army in Europe after Russia, the US, the UK, Turkey and Italy.

>Airbus is still french
No, it isn't. It's a European company. It's headquartered in Leiden, in the Netherlands. And the stake of the German government in the company is just as large as that of the French government.

>Seriously, yes we are shit in english, but the world is an absolute crap in french. That's a fact.
That is a fact. And it is a fact because French is completely fucking useless and irrelevant outside of France. The fact that you would even expect anyone to speak French is beyond ridiculous.
>>
File: 1475513275360.jpg (553KB, 1354x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1475513275360.jpg
553KB, 1354x1053px
>>67409461
B-but we wuz romans 'n' shiet!
>>
>>67412017
>It is an official language, but it is not a working language

It is, even in the IAU. Juncker speaks in french, so did John Kerry.

>The veto? Every country in the EU has a veto.

I meant security council and you knew it, mon ami.

>Yes, I'll concede this point. You do have the most powerful army in Europe after Russia, the US, the UK, Turkey and Italy.

Even fishing isn't a norwegian thing anymore, obviously. Your baits are astonishingly poor.

Airbus, by the way, is french. The clients are digged with the french diplomacy, the mother company is located in France.

Oh, and by the way, european Rockets (Ariane looks like an english name, isn't it) are launched from a french base, in the french Guyana. The first commercial launcher in the world, actually, directed again, by the beautiful and gay french language.

I know you are baiting, but I'm merely tired of the world, falling in the Francophibic propaganda managed by the anglo-saxons.

If you really think that france is just like spain, italy or even germany, then you're not educated enough, and that's pretty annoying for me because I know that the norwegian education is one of the best, if the best in the world.
>>
Probably us, guilty of it myself.

Although at least WE ACTUALLY WUZ, Italians and Greeks claiming for ancient shit are even more pathetic
>>
>>67412903
we actually wuz as well, don't be butthurt about that though
>>
>>67411306
We wuz aryanz nigga. Blonde like Trump.
>>
>>67412576
Airbus Group is headquartered in Leiden, the CEO is a German guy. the French and the German governments each have an 11% stake in the company.

It was created by merging a bunch of aerospace companies from continental Europe. It is the prime example of a European company, born from European cooperation.

> Francophobic propaganda managed by the anglo-saxons
I think you are the one falling for propaganda, here. France is nowhere near as relevant as Germany and Spain. You're probably on the same level as Italy, but just barely.
>>
>>67409637
One of the most important and relevant languages, yes.
>>
bulgaria and us t b h
>>
>>67413702
>One of the most important and relevant languages, yes.
That's like saying that Mars is one of the most important and relevant planets. Sure. It's cool and everything, but in the end Earth is the only planet we know of that can support life, just like English is the only language that is internationally relevant.
>>
File: SagRE2H.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SagRE2H.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>67412017
>after UK, Turkey and Italy

You anti-French angloboo can suck my gaulish dick.
>>
>>67412903
Actually wuz? The british empire was shit compared to the spanish empire
>>
>>67412017
oh come on, we don't even have nukes, us and Turkey
>>
>>67414148
This faggot is always like that (I guess it's him, there is not a lot of Nowaygian posters here)
>>
>>67414228
He has a point, french as a language is pretty much irrelevant. English is the international language, nothing else comes close. Even for me, english is not my first language, but I am forced to use it everyday and barely use my own language anymore.
>>
>>67414148
You have US nukes stationed in your countries. But I only added you two as a joke. France has a better military than Italy and Turkey, but not than Russia and the UK. I think at the moment their military budget is even allergies than that of Germany.
>>
>>67414361
*smaller
>>
>>67409323
WE WUZ SUPERPOWER AND SHIT is literally our national idea.
>>
File: Colonies.jpg (1MB, 1600x4868px) Image search: [Google]
Colonies.jpg
1MB, 1600x4868px
>>67413885
nice try mate
>>
>>67414308
Yea but the faggot obviously hate us and love you. That's embarrassing.
>>
>>67414479
It just proves our point : you're the biggest we wuzers of this planet.

(+ America is relevant because it's not yours)
>>
>>67414480
I don't hate anyone. I'm just saying that the French need to come to terms with the fact that they are a small country that is no longer the influential great power it was in the first third of the twentieth century.
>>
>>67410964

>This flag
>this post

lel
>>
>>67411434
>-french is still the diplomatic language

Maybe between you and a dozen nigger shitholes, sure, but it isn't between relevant countries
>>
>>67414361
>Military
France>UK

>Navy
UK>France
>>
>>67415599
>armenian diaspora's butthurt
LEL
>>
>>67416561
>turkish diaspora butthurt
5/5 deljezsen megérdemeld :DDDDDD
>>
>>67414361
French army is clearly on par with the British one. It is also less dependent to the US than the Brits. The German army is a joke.
>>
>>67411398
WTF I love norway even more now
>>
File: 1415039772184.jpg (74KB, 780x431px) Image search: [Google]
1415039772184.jpg
74KB, 780x431px
>>67414623

We are much, much less relevant than we used to be as a country, and so is the UK and Germany, though the Brits do enjoy more influence thanks to the Northern American hegemony in today's world (I am including Canada in this).
Claiming that we are, however, a "small country" is plain dishonest.
Yet in the end, the relevancy of European countries in today's world were all boiled down to two things which we did not foresee at the time :
> How well did your former colonies fare
To this regard, France's colonial empire is hands down the greatest loser and Spain, the UK and even Portugal have left a better and more lasting imprint in the world.
Each of those country feels somehow close to at least one of its former colonies now, but France who was denied having Québec as a consolation prize.
The French speaking countries in Africa mostly hate/resent France and are all but irrelevant on the world's stage as we know it.
> How well did your country fare in the two WW ?
Again, the UK emerged as twice a great winner, and Spain somehow dodged through the conflict thanks to Franco's isolationism.
Though France did end up twice on the winning side, most people seem to forget the horrible toll WWI took on our population, and those same majority of people see us as losers in WWII because of the Débâcle.

We are still a world power, but we may never go back to who we were at our height indeed.
>>
>>67409578
>>67409962
What?
>>
File: hitler-1.jpg (3MB, 3627x2400px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-1.jpg
3MB, 3627x2400px
Literally WE WUZ: The Country
>>
I don't feel like Greekland and Italy are good answers. Although you'd think they would be, the really odd thing is that they *don't* trumpet their past achievements. I mean a lot of English has been replaced by Greek and Latin words. Especially everything innovative and technical and organizational.

And yet they seem content to just continue to sink into the mud.

I think the real answer is us and Russia, since we're both trying to reclaim/build our empires and pretending to be the New New New Rome.
>>
>>67409323
The UK
>>
>>67409323
Isn't that in China
>>
>>67409323
Russia because we're biggest and we wuz
>>
>>67409323
>Vegas by day
Didn't think it could exists.
>>
>>67419299
no, the one in china looks even shittier
>>
>>67416561

I thought it was funny. I'm not Armenian. I am Greek.
>>
>>67409323
Serbs. They fought wars with Atlantis. They are the oldest nation on the planet. God created Serbs first, in His image, God is a Serb.
The entire world is conspired against them because they are the oldest nation on Earth.
>>
>>67410760
>I'm wondering how many blond Angels I'm going to fuck during my trip in norway. Guess a number ?
Zero?
>>
>>67420569
The tower looked small in that perspective so I got confused lmao
>>
>>67413702
nigga your language is less relevant than Spanish now kek
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.