[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the taco question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: le reddit thinking may may.jpg (23KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
le reddit thinking may may.jpg
23KB, 500x414px
why are tacos so popular in australia despite the apparent lack of mexicans? i've unironically never seen a mexican in real life and so the existance of these """"people"""" for me is coming into scrutiny.
it begs the age old question: are mexicans even real people or just a meme the americans made up to make us buy their food?
>>
>>67391691
but how can you be sure if something is real?
>>
we know nothing about australia other than kangaroos
>>
>>67391691
Yeah, the real world is kinda like Europe and North America friend, if anything is being faked is far off places in the southern hemisphere.
>>
I've personally never met a Belgian. I'm still convinced it's just a ploy by dutch people to get me to buy chocolate and beer.
>>
>>67394642
same with us cobber
>>
File: crustaceous_interview.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
crustaceous_interview.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>67391691

When I went to Scandinavia, they have this "Taco Friday" thing. They use hard taco shells tho.

I think is the same case for the sushi, it's all over the world.
>>
>>67391691
Are you saying you don't want your tacos?
>>
>>67391691
I'm as real as that dildo you shove up your ass every night
>>
He's onto us... I'll whistleblow - we even had them replace most of the Puerto Rican flags and people from California with this Tacophate of Mexico that we invented.
>>
>>67391691
> i've unironically never seen a mexican in real life
this
there are literally no mexicans in australia yet we eat tacos anyway
what did the mexicans mean by this?
>>
Arent those meat roll thingy from turk greek or middle east ?

It's the complete opposite here, never see a taco my entire life. If they are so good as 4chin claimed, why is that ?
>>
>>67398297
>never see a taco in my life
Have you ever seen any food in your life?
>>
File: 1453505791989.png (7KB, 137x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453505791989.png
7KB, 137x200px
>>67398333
Most restaurants in hk serves east asian food and se asia food, and occasionally italian foods and some american fast food franchise. I literally have not seen a mexican restaurant my entire life.
>>
>>67391691
Mexi here. Post pic of your """"taco""""
Im under the suspicion that you eating american tacos and not the authentic Mexican tacos
>>
File: bftlarge.png (442KB, 722x445px) Image search: [Google]
bftlarge.png
442KB, 722x445px
>>67398626
>>
>>67391691
Tell me... Have you ever SEEN a Finn? Can you prove that they're real?
>>
>>67398799
They're not real, they were a russian invention time ago to make them look polite and smart while the secong world war
>>
Because you're the most Americanized nation on earth outside of Canada, and you buy into all their stupid food fads.
>>
>>67399015
This, also the eternal American is Jewish not even Anglo.
>>
>>67395717
maybe you should learn more about Australia then, it seems relevant to where you live
>>
>>67395826
>They use hard taco shells
we also use the soft ones, most people i know don't like the shells because they're just a messy way to eat, so we use a soft tortillas
>>
>>67399365
We use both, but if it's in soft tortilla then it's a fajita, hard shell is a standard taco
>>
>>67399015
>food fad
I've been eating tacos since the 90s

I'd say as far as foods go it's well past the stage of being a fad
>>
>>67399338
GOOD post
>>
>>67398799
Yes, I've met two Finns in my life actually, a man and a woman. Both extremely attractive, serious, reliable, smart individuals.
>>
Its convenient, food wrapped in more food.
You can eat it with your hands, no need of utensils.
What's not to like?
>>
>>67399746
>>67399066
>>67395876
>>67395876
>>67395826
>>67394798
>>67391731
are any of you able to provide any kind of proofs for your inconsistent conspiracy theorys or of the existance of a mexican nation full of ethnic mexicans
>>
>>67400767
Of course we, the Mexican people, exist
It's not like we have proxies on all the time for the purpose of deceiving you phahaha don't make me laugh. Why would the American government fund this initiative in int and thr rest of the Internet yahahahaha Yo soy mexicano!!!
>>
Y de uruguay :v
>>
>>67399338
Aussies btfo
>>
How often to Mexicans eat hard shell tacos? Are they covered in Dorito dust?
>>
>>67398725

Disgusting.
>>
>>67407394
Our only hard shell tacos are round and fried.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.