[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugliest language you've ever heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 9

File: 1388376393654.jpg (35KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
1388376393654.jpg
35KB, 404x404px
Me: Tagalog
>>
>>67387303
Spanish
>>
kurdish
>>
>>67387303
Mandarin, the official language of canadia
>>
>>67387344
t. Mehmet
>>
>>67387596
Wángbā dàn
>>
>>67387596
Cantonese and Thai are worse desu
>>
Brazilean then tagalog
>>
>>67387303
Cantonese and Mandarin,
it sounds like they are choking on a penis while screaming except they can't scream because they are choking on a penis
>>
>>67389359

ภาษาไทยดีที่สุดในโลก
>>
Chinese, it's like a down syndrome japanese having a stroke.
>>
Albanian! Just listen to it on youtube sounds like a goat who suffered a severe stroke or a brain aneurysm
>>
>>67387303
Chinese, how is this even a question
>>
>>67387344
>>
>>67387303
same filipino sound shit
>>
Portuguese sounds awful to me
>>
The """""""""language""'""""" of Normiemark
>>
I really don't like Arabic that much
Thai is kinda gross too, but I'm only basing that on this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VJ6aPOfv_E

I've gotten kind of used to Mandarin but it's also gross
>>
>>67395014
This is pretty bad but I'm gonna have to go with Korean.
>>
tied between french and chinese
the idea of french sounding nice is so obviously language ideology enforcing the idea that a european country with beautiful people -> beautiful language. French sounds like the speaker is constantly disgusted, Haitian Creole sounds better than it does.
>>
Vietnamese
>>
Dutch, east getman dialect and worst of all berlin dialect, most obnoxious, self complacent gibberish my ears have had to endure
>>
>>67395014
Jesus Christ it sounds like if they only pronounce the first letter of a word and then they just move their mouth and pronounce whatever they think it could sound human. Danish people are aliens disguised as humans.
>>
I can't stand French
>>
>>67395059

Really? I find Korean the most pleasant to the ear of minorities around here

All variations of Chinese are horrendous
>>
>>67387303
>tagalog
>language
Tagalog is a dialect, silly.
>>
>>67395088
the history of french being considered a beautiful language amongst english speakers is a bit different from that. between 1066 and 1154, england was ruled by the normans who spoke a variant of french. during their reign, their language gradually took on an association of upper-class/education/beauty, while the everyday english of the commoner started to take on an association of mundaneity/farmlife. ever since then, english speakers have had a bit of a hard-on for french and the other romance languages (spanish, italian).

the real story is a bit more complicated that the above, there's also some latin from the church + a resurgence of french culture during the renaissance, but on the whole you can view it all as a form linguistic cuckoldry. for this reason, several english writers, hemingway and orwell being two notable examples, have tried to convince the people to discard the hoity-toity french words and return to earthy english words, but none of these movements have succeeded.
>>
Chechen
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VNicHxHidaE
>>
>>67395195
> east getman dialect and worst of all berlin dialect
this
>>
File: 1465021456379.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1465021456379.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>>67387303
>Brazilian Portuguese
>>
filipino sounds like rat squeaking
>>
>>67389634
Isn't Brazilean what they speak in Portugal?
>>
>>67395774
stfu
>>
>>67395281
Not him, but I think Korean sounds either really good or really bad depending on the person. When it's monotone it sounds really nice.
>>
vietnamese and filipino and thai

most beautiful - french, polish
>>
Tibetan
>>
Portuguese
>>
>>67395323
lol
>>
japanese
>>
ugliest: cantonese, holy fuck
best: english, why else would everyone speak it intead of french
>>
German...
>>
>>67395309
prescriptivism is overrated, it's what makes french so boring
if you instate a government institution to keep your language sounding exactly the same forever it might as well be dead.
>>
Hearing Korean makes me want to kill myself desu
>>
>>67396511
t. Jjokbari
>>
>>67395979
Sometimes it sounds like Japanese and sometimes like Chinese even for native speaker like me.
>>
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-coQUjs6aU&
>>
Hate to say it but Dutch. Sucks because I like their country but it is just really fucking awful to listen to.

Outside of European languages it would have to be whatever the brown hairy guys that run the pizza take-out place next door to me are always shouting at each other in.
>>
>>67387303
Vietnamese

Lot's of diaspora here in SoCal and my god I envy those who've never heard god awful screetching.

Like nails on a fucking chalkboard. Imagine Chinese but they scream even faster and louder and a lot of the words start with a "T" sound.

And they're completely oblivious to how god awful it sounds to make it even worse.
>>
>>67399673
Maybe that's why your soldiers came back so fucked up.
>>
>>67399690
I wouldn't blame them, hearing that fucking language makes me wish we killed every last one of those fucking gooks.
>>
>>67396497
>if you instate a government institution to keep your language sounding exactly the same forever it might as well be dead.
No such thing exists, though.
>>
>>67387303

Russian.
>>
>>67387303
chechen
>>
>>67387303

definitely arabic. hearing people speak it makes me want to vomit.
>>
British english sounds more and more obnoxious the more I hear other languages
>>
>>67395088
>French sounds like the speaker is constantly disgusted,
They are. But that's not the language, it's the french mind.
>>
>>67395323

made me laugh
>>
>>67387303
I hate chinese worst sound ever.
>>
Chinese. Holy fucking shit. I would rather listen to an album by linkin park featuring Justin Beaver than hear Chinese.
>>67400011
Don't be a self-hating cuck my friend, Russian is cool.
>>
>>67399582

evangelical christians speaking in tongues
>>
File: 1478838181758.jpg (20KB, 287x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478838181758.jpg
20KB, 287x480px
>>67395211
ay ay ay pa q sos tan malo asi ? jajajaja

but seriously though it's just because we have a ton of silent letters and soft d's/g's. It's really in the same category as French, it just sounds worse

although tbqh with u senpai, Swedish and Norwegian both sound gay as hell to me, because of their vocals and the way they sing when they speak. If I wanted to do a flamboyant gay impression I would just pretend to speak Swedish/Norwegian while moving my arms around and it would work decently.
>>
Korean
Dutch
Cantonese
Modern Arabic
Castillean Spanish
English
French
>>
>>67400176
indian language is the most appalling language
>>
Dutch for sure
>>
German and Russian
>>
So many awful sounding languages. Portuguese is ridiculously bad, chinese is disgusting, Danish and Dutch just sound stupid, south east Asian languages are pretty terrible as well. Australian English is really vomit inducing.

Best would be American English and Italian.
>>
File: 1478306447529.jpg (59KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1478306447529.jpg
59KB, 500x493px
you know, it's pretty amazing how your view of the world changes when you realize japanese and korean are the same language.
>>
japanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanese
>>
ive never heard a vietnamese thats pretty weird
>>
>>67405602
japanese is cute
except when males talk

or I've just been watching too much moe anime
>>
>>67387303
Dutch
>>
>>67405226
>American English
>Best
Whew!
>>
I think the best way to tell if a language is ugly is if it still sounds bad even when a qt girl is speaking it softly.
Cause a lot of languages when spoken by sexy girls with soft voices can sound good. Ivanka Trump has one of the best voices ever if you think American English is ugly.
>>
Polish just leaves all other behind. If Dutch is said to be sound like munching on a cock, then Polish is munching on all of them at once while shitting with the entire surface of your body.
>>
>>67405531
>same
U wot m8?
>>
Swedish because it sounds ridiculous. And they make weird sounds and letter combinations you shouldn't make.

I also hate it when women talk in Russian/Polish because it sounds so whiny.
>>
Any tonal language
>>
Every Romance language. And among those, Spanish and Portuguese are the most unbearable.

Surzhyk (mix of Russian and Ukrainian, widely used) makes me also a bit sick.
>>
russian, obviously
>>
>>67403433

Western Norwegian sounds vastly different to eastern Norwegian though. Much less "singing" and a much darker pitch.
>>
>>67387303
Turkish or Arab.
>>
>>67387303
japanese or chinese
>>
russian is ugly
american english is boring as hell
briish english isn't bad if its not a "tv english" because they all speak like retards
>>
File: 1448549163088.png (216KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1448549163088.png
216KB, 500x481px
mexican
>>
greek
>>
>>67395306
>Tagalog
>Dialect
Better learn some linguistics m8
>>
Portugese and any african ugala bugala tier language
>>
>ELDER GOD TIER

low saxon, flemish

>BARELY HUMAN TIER:

Hollandic dutch

>SUBHUMAN TIER:

Frisian, brabantian dutch or limburgish """"""""""dutch"""""""""
>>
>>67387303
Dutch, Finnish
>>
italian

can't stand most romance languages but italian is by far the worst
>>
>>67407470
>>
Hungarian, of course. Turkish and Finnish rolled into one, which is pretty fucking repulsive if you think of it.

Also, Polish. Not only is it mutated non-Slavic, it is also long-winded and full of clashing obstruents that break the rhythm of the word. Songs in Polish sound ridiculous.
>>
>>67408470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQPWdEqB8V4

bark bark bark
>>
>>67407470
t. albanian living in greece because his country is too poor
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
>>
>>67387303
Indian languages are hideous

>>67406561
Examples?
>>
>>67408470
>implying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHXuEyq3EUw
>>
>>67403433
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15AFUjVKUds

A Dane calling other languages ugly? fuck in hell, although you do have a point about swedes and their pitch beign way too fucking high
>>
>>67410713
Not him but I can try my best, I'm from south-west.

>I'm having an exam this friday and I am not ready, I'm really nervous

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nejEGmsly6
>>
>>67408529
Holy shit it really does sound like Finnish and Turkish mixed up.
>>
French.

I fucking hated every single word of it.

Still do.

Fuck france and it's stupid language.
>>
>>67412683
t. Ahmed "your visa have been denied" Pezeveng
>>
>>67413114
>wanting a visa to france the niggerland
It's literally filled with niggers. Nobody cares and wants to live there except niggers.

When i think of french people, I think of niggers speaking your ape language.

Have fun with your shitty country, and that's coming from me, take notes.

Pic related, you know CDG is for Paris right?

Suck a snail faggot.
>>
>>67413378
>>67413114
fucking mo0t
>>
>>67387303
Finnish
>>
>>67387303
Danish
>>
turkish probably

2nd place is for arabic/hebrew/other semitic for their disgusting usage of the H letter
>>
File: 1374599185377.gif (712KB, 300x149px) Image search: [Google]
1374599185377.gif
712KB, 300x149px
>>67412023
sounds like vomiting to me
>>
all of south east asian languages are vomit inducing
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.