[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Japanese things so easily identifyable? For example:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7195.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7195.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
Why are Japanese things so easily identifyable? For example: by looking at this picture you pretty much instantly know that these pancakes were made in Japan despite nothing (ignoring the text) giving it away. Even pictures of the streets in Tokyo you can tell where it is despite places like New York City being built the exact same way
>>
>>>/int/
>>
those look like those fake plastic pancakes that come with toy kitchens
>>
>>67375155
Cause Japan prides itself on being weird.
>>
>>67375155

Japanese work ethic. They manufacture and design their products with rigorous standards and discipline to the point of perfection.
>>
That's just flour and milk. Who would want to eat that much of it?

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>67375160
Yes we know Sweden prefers black sausage and semen for breakfast.
>>
>>67375155
I think it's because Japan always has a certain styling or detail on their products.
>>
>>67375160
> flour and milk

Jesus christ. Go mix flour and milk together and tell me how those pancakes turn out. You are on a computer or phone of some sort. Google is right fucking there.
>>
I would only recognise those pancakes as japanese if they were trying to commit suicide
>>
>>67375155
their autism

chinks are messy little rats, but at least they can deal with people realistically
>>
File: IMG952789.gif (740KB, 277x155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG952789.gif
740KB, 277x155px
I thought these were made in Texas before I saw the text desu senpai
>>
japanese culture values simplicity. It mostly comes from zen traditions, such as the tea ceremony, flower arrangement, calligraphy
>>
>>67375155
japs are just better at shit
>>
>>67375168
Asian master race
>>
>>67375155
Well besides the barely visible Japanese text in the bottom, right corner, I guess so.
>no Instagram filter
>fairly good photography skills (Japan is big on cameras and photography in general)
>tidy table, plate
>odd but cute style of food
>>
>>67375155
Because they lost their pride in WW2 and now spend their whole lives as neurotic perfectionists to make sure they never lose at anything again
>>
>>67375168
they're perfectionists
>>
>>67375158
*distinct

it's only weird because it's "not like us"
>>
>>67375170
Haha, this actually.

>>67375167
Also this.

>>67375155
Japan values a clean aesthetic, and they also have a love affair with all things kawaii (not even memeing, they really do).

>espite places like New York City being built the exact same way

Oh lord no. Tokyo was not at all built jn the same way as New York. Just like Dallas wasn't built in the same way as London.
>>
>>67375170
>odd but cute style

/thread
>>
>>67375171
They were perfectionists even before the war
>>
File: 09f.png (145KB, 356x333px) Image search: [Google]
09f.png
145KB, 356x333px
>you weren't born Japanese
>>
>>67375155
i would have said texas to be honest
>>
>>67375172
yeah. this

there is a tradition in japan of aprentiship under a master for nearly all things, from sushi to coffee making. It increases the expense for meals generally but also encreases the enjoyment and maintains an awareness of cuisine.

Foreigners are now trying to get into this culture to bring some of these skills abroad. There was an article about it a few years ago in the WSJ.
>>
File: IMG_0113.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0113.png
81KB, 400x397px
JANNNNNNNIEEEEEEEEEE
>>
mh
>>
>>67375155
Fucking aliens
>>
Thread was moved from /pol/, by the way
>>
>>67375155
Its fluffy and kawaii!
>>
>>
Fuck off alienposters
>>
4spooky6me
>>
>>67375155
They always frame things in the vertical centre, because they can't see the top and the bottom of the pic at the same time.
>>
AYYLMAOS OUT
>>
>>67375155
I really can't tell where they are from. Looks american to me, because XXL sizes portions. On the other hand, Japan, and Asia in general, is so uncreative, that everything they touch have a distinctive vibe which instantly gives away that it's made by a ching chong nip nong. Flashy outside, empty and shallow inside basically.
>>
how the hell do aliens even know what pancakes are?
>>
>>67375286
Shouldn't the flags be kept if it was moved from /pol/?

seems like bad coding to me
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.