[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italians, how do I make proper puttanesca?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

Italians, how do I make proper puttanesca?
>>
>>67369058
Hello, Belarus.
>>
Italians are autists when it comes to food

Just search pasta/lasagne/pizza videos on YouTube and they all have Italians bitching how their grandmother used goat's asshair cheese and whatnot instead of parmesan
>>
>>67369214
Hello, USA.

>>67369216
Well that's cause the asshair cheese does taste different. I looked up a random puttanesca recipe and it ended up being crap.
>>
>>67369313
Just because it tastes different doesn't mean other variations taste worse
>>
>>67369533
It's in the OP

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/22525/puttanesca
>>
>>67369058
>tfw they called a sauce "whorish"
>>
>>67369216
that happens when your country has nothing to be proud of but muh cuisine.
they assume they are all better than chefs and when they fail to do that they emphasise on 'muh authenticness'. but chefs adverstising themselves through media are literally fuckboys too.
>>
>>67372869
>nothing to be proud of
You are so wrong that I don't even know where to start
>>
>>67372869
korea mafia 2002 wc, korea cheater. Fuck korea, japan should nuke your mafia shithole
>>
>>67369216
food in Italy is part of the culture. it's a tradition. we won't shoot you in the face if you vary from these traditions, but we won't ever like it. it's genetic
>>67372869
>being this uneducated
you asian niggers have a worse government than we do
>>
>>67375190
we do have the worst president, but corruptness and civilisation in politics far different to shitaliy.

Heard this from Italian man who's been living and working in Korea for more than 8 years and majored in Korean.
>>
>>67373851
Spain is the one who should feel angry not you cocksuckers. 2:1.
>>
>>67373556
You all three or same Italiacucks should check out all cooking channels dealing with """Italian""" dishes. There are shit loads of idiots throwing shits like downies.
Some channels never mentioned they would do it like Italian and they go fucking mad.
Hilarious.
>>
>>67375710
god do I fucking hate you, you motherfucker you
>>
>>67375805
>>67375667
italians always shit on themselves and their government and then do jack shit about it. it's not as bad as it sounds (i hope, ayways)
>>67375805
well, then they aren't italian, i guess
or, if they are, someone must have REALLY fucked up. Like, ketchup instead of sauce levels of fucked up
Also wtf is this new trend to shit on italians for no fucking reasons?
Is it a new meme, or is it because most italians hate themselves too much already to care?
>>
>>67376229
Don't assume he was doing a friendly banter about his country.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index#2015
you think it's a joke?
>>
>>67372869

last time i was in Seoul the sewage system didn't work. The smell of shit was in the street.
Nice looking girls thou. They wear miniskirts even with -20°C outside.
>>
>>67369058

pasta, garlic, capers, parsley, salt, chili pepper, sardines, tomatoes, olive oil.
>>
>>67376454
Sewage system works fine as we face awful monsoon almost every summer. It's just people who fucks up the drainage in the street.
>>
>>67375805

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBaB1VwT1vk

so cute
>>
>>67376229
i don't
italians always shit on themselves unironically because they have no balls and only follow the mob mentality that "oh noes we are ins o much shit, welp, guess it's time to not do anything lol xd"
having corruption and being poor is no excuse for being useless fucks. that is the only real problem of italy. wasted potential. anything else could very well have been solved by now
they are all so full of self lohating that they won't do anything, and so everyone thinks low of us, nobody cares about us, nobody has any hope for us, not even ourselves, and it sucks. it's worse than living in a third world country, at least there there is at least some sort of comeradery.
i, for one, say you're full of shit. every country sucks equally, and no matter where you go, it will always suck.
no reason to give up hope tough
>>
>>67376594

but they told me to throw toilet paper inside a bag instead of WC. It was awful i was sharing the room with a fellow student...
I ate good food though. And it was unexpensive. Alcohol however...
>>
>>67376689
and i replied to myself
great
fantastic. it was meant for >>67376438
>>
>>67376735
I'm ashamed but I have one cousin's family who had a bin in LOL.
I can say my family use bidet and never own bins inside.
>>
>>67376820

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzdFbg1GyoQ

look how cute the girls are
Too bad i'm too ugly.
>>
>>67376576
Should i bake tomatos and olive?
>>
>>67376958

those are the ingredients. The rest is up to your creativity. The italian way.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_AdMn30Knw

look how happy she is when she tries nutella with strawberries.
>>
>>67377139
>>67376879
>>67376644
kys weaboofaggot

not even the good type, you like fucking korea, not even japan

just kys pls
>>
>>67377245

yes, smell my big hairy sweaty balls
>>
>>67376689
It's just my thought but people in the Northern Italy seem to know better how to dedicate themselves into their goals.
>>
Remember: to make a Puttanesca you have to start with some Puta.
>>
>>67376576
>sardines
I thought it was anchovies? Or are they the same thing in this context? My ex wife made puttanesca sometimes and used anchovies. Not sure if it was "right" but it was god tier. I miss her cooking.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.