[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country has the best lifestyle and culture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1475392188526.jpg (372KB, 740x933px) Image search: [Google]
1475392188526.jpg
372KB, 740x933px
Which country has the best lifestyle and culture?
>>
italy without a doubt.
>>
France, Italy and Germany.
>>
japan maybe
>>
File: statue the hague.jpg (208KB, 973x973px) Image search: [Google]
statue the hague.jpg
208KB, 973x973px
Nedrelunds
>>
Australia
>>
North korea
>>
>>67366152
Working 0730-0200 is not good lifestyle
>>
Post milfs
>>
>>67366107
North Korea
>>
>>67366107
terra australis
>>
Australia for sure

I mean look at these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFTmzOiF9So
>>
>>67366107
Honestly, I think Israel.
>>
>>67367475
examples?
>>
>>67366107
I love her movies
>>
She played with the idea of snuff films, but then suddenly quit. Now it just seems to be handjobs and cuck shit. Weird.
>>
>>67366107
Russia
>>
>>67367912
I just feel it's very balanced between collectivism and individualism, between work and recreation, between secularism and religion, tradition and progress, & etc.

No matter what type of person you are, you can find your place here.
>>
>>67368187
>balanced
>between secularism and religion

thanks for making me laugh
Kikes are as blind as the americans when it comes to self-judgement.
>>
Grease no doubt followed by Italy
>>
I T A L Y
>>
>>67366107
Italy for sure. You get a job as a public servant, then you can spend your day however you fancy. Wage is average, you can't get fired (unless they find out you're awol, but it's difficult) and you'll get a pension (which is increasingly rare in Italy).

Hot women, good weather, awesome food and landscapes.
>>
>>67368303
>an episode of "let me tell you about your country"
>>
File: 1478272608457.png (10KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
1478272608457.png
10KB, 284x178px
>>67368187
>you can find your place here
Really makes me think...
>>
>>67368187
>very balanced between secularism and religion
Yeah, try wandering around as a christian or a muslim.
>>
>>67368597
...and litteraly nothing would happen?
>>
>>67368721
Yeah, apart from people insulting you and spitting as you pass by
>>
France, Italy, Germany, Czech
>>
>>67368187
Can non-Jews fit in tho?
>>
>>67368416
Yeah sure, if you are a fucking lazy nigger who works as a state dependent.
Italy is pretty much a nightmare for anyone who wants to start his own activity.
Also burocracy is complete shit and mafia faggots runs the country toghether with the opportunists nigger politicians.

Italy is not cool and beautiful life. Germany or Sweden have it much better, they even work less than us because they actually fucking work instead of being lazy niggercucks like the average niggertalian.
>>
>>67369168
Of course. Being a Jew =/= being an Israeli. I'm not actually Jewish, but I never felt as an outsider because of it.
>>
>>67369223

> germany and sweden
> culture
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.