[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's it like living in the nice western countries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

Many people here are dreaming going to Europe (Especially German, Britain, France and Scandinavian countries), Australia, New Zealand, and America and Canada. Because of nice welfare and nice to live.
How's it like living in those countries?
>>
>>67364084
>that map

Move estonia to another group and the EU should be a "union" of multiple "unions" like that. The main economic problem of the EU is the discrepancy between wealth between the richest and the poorest countries...and it's never going to change. As soon as a country reaches "decent" living standards , another 1 will join and take its place.
>>
>>67364165
So you mean, rich-poor gap between countries and countries are so large?
>>
>>67364084
>welfare
Stay where you are Kim we don't need you here if that's what you are after
>>
>>67364270
Honestly, I don't wanna go to Czech Republic..
How's it like there btw
>>
>>67364270
>Western
>>67364304
horrible, plague, hunger, warlords roaming the streets killing people at random
stay away
>>
>>67364084
Why are you so poor compared to Japan?
>>
>>67364398
>horrible, plague, hunger, warlords roaming the streets killing people at random
stay away

what
>>
>>67364398
Shit... East European countries are much more horrible than I have heard..
Do you have any ideas to go to the West European countries or America and Canada?
>>
>>67364430
seriously?

>>67364457
>Do you have any ideas to go to the West European countries or America and Canada?
I'm afraid I'm not brown enough to fit in there
>>
>>67364398
>horrible, plague, hunger, warlords roaming the streets killing people at random

xd
>>
>>67364084
>east asians want to go in europe for welfare
>europeans want to go to east asias for the continued existence of their descendance
I mean, i'm not against your sentiment since you're obviously filth and you leaving will make east asia a little better, but if you look at current europe and wish to live here you're kinda complete batshit insane and of retard.
No offense.
>>
>>67364527
You are right. We don't need more yellow shitskin immigrants in our beautiful republic.
>>
>>67364457
He is baiting you kek.
>>
>>67364457
Shouldn't you be studying for the university entrance exam Jung Kook Park?
>>
I wanna go UK. there music market is so attractive for me.
>>
>>67364084
how about all the korean guys go to sweden and all the swedish guys go to korea, i'm sure we will find our feminist cultures the same but maybe a little different and it might enrich us both
>>
>>67364823
you aint gonna get there with English like that Kim
>>
I'd move to the glorious technocracy of south korea in a heartbeat if it wasn't full of asians

why do you wanna move chang
>>
>>67365065
Then,I have to study now.
>>
>>67365065
Why are you bullying poor Korea
>>
>>67364084
>How's it like living in those countries?
Normal. We have to deal with terror and work too. If you move, move to NZ, which is so irrelevant and far away from the Mena, that no terrorists will ever make it there.
>>
it's shite 2bh
>>
File: 1468115704113.jpg (26KB, 355x496px) Image search: [Google]
1468115704113.jpg
26KB, 355x496px
>>67365145
Because they arent poor and they arent innocent.
As we speak there is ongoing genocide in Prague.
Korean Airlines bought 50% of Czech Airlines share and now unload masses of gooks daily into the centre of Prague.

When I was at airport I wanted to get to terminal and there I saw the truth
English - Terminal 3
Russian - Cyкa Блять 3
Korean - ヘンタイ 3

no Czech text in Czech airport in Prague

Then I went into supermarket and all the queues were made up only of Koreans and their gooky faces.
I wanted just to steal some nice little snack, but you cant do that when hordes of slinty eyed gooks scan the area
all the time, and you cant tell where they are lookin'.

ALL THESE GOOKS ARE GONNA RUIN THE PRAUGE.,
>>
I know a Dutch guy who says Europe is better if you're poor. But if you're qualified and able to work a decent job, Australia has a lot of opportunities for you.
>>
>>67364084
I wouldn't know, OP, I really have no idea.

Cool map tho, at least someone on here posts maps that reflect the actual state of things in the world.
>>
>>67364165
lolno

we wouldnt be with the rest of our colour at all
>>
>>67364084
It's paradise. You don't have to work your whole life and get good money anyway. And if you are a shitskin you can fucken and do not even go to jail for it.
>>
>>67365519
>southeast asians acting like subhuman desert monkies
unheard of
>>
>>67365424
My point was that if they legitimately wanted to make an european union(a good one) they should've done it in groups , not all together like it is. Maybe move countries from one group to another when they reach a certain threshold
>>
>>67365295
Korea was mistake
>>
>>67365295
Look on the bright side. At least we are not muslim or refugee.
>>
>>67366283
>>67366442
come to sweden we waiting u
>>
>>67366442
And we invest moni
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.