[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

What happens here?
>>
A cab driver is born
>>
Worst people in the world
>>
>>67352284
doesn't Pakistan have modern slavery, where people work for paying their debt that grows bigger every day because of overprized living and food fees, children being born are slaves too and get raped and sometimes killed by the foremans? They have nuclear weapons though so at least one achievement
>>
>>67352284
>A FUCKING SEAL
>>
>>67352284
Indians that went rogue and adopted Islam
>>
Kashmir is Indian clay lel
>>
>>67352284
Inventors of Indian butthurt
>>
Better development than some middle eastern shitholes. Good stock market but overwhelming illiteracy
>>
>>67352284
Alexander the great went there during his eastern campaign over 2 thousand years ago
They have nuclear weapons
They have terrorists
They have false refugees claiming asylum just for doing their rape and pillage thing
They have enormous hatred toward everything near them in that place (and everything away from them too)
They have mountains
They have islam and shieet
They hate the west yet they all want to live in a western country
They are violent and cultivate opium in order to sell it worldwide
Most of the world's heroin stock comes from there I suppose

That's all I can say right off the top of my head
>>
>>67354279
>where people work for paying their debt that grows bigger every day because of overprized living and food fees
No. That's America.
>>
>>67352284
India but Muslim

so basically a worse version of India
>>
>>67356381
>They are violent and cultivate opium in order to sell it worldwide
>Most of the world's heroin stock comes from there I suppose

No, thats Afghanistan
>>
>>67356418
> basically a worse version of India

Prefers poo over not poo
>>
>>67356243
>pakistan
>better development than ME
What the...
Maybe like afghanistan, possibly yemen.

Pakistan isnt developed much at all, it has a lower HDI than India
>>
>>67356492

Afghanistan isnt ME. More like Iraq, Syria, Libya
>>
>>67356530
All three of these rank higher on human development than pakistan mate
>>
>>67356485
>prefers mahmoud over hadeep
>>
>>67356567

Perhaps, but what good is HDI if they have no control of their countries anymore. Stability wise, i guess the Pakis are better off
>>
File: opium_world_map.png (42KB, 940x470px) Image search: [Google]
opium_world_map.png
42KB, 940x470px
>>67356457
>No, thats Afghanistan
It's the whole geographic area m8

Also, I forgot mentioning that they had the first muslim person ever to become the mayor of a western capital city like london
They are conquerors and shieet
>>
Honorary brits.
>>
More handsome, virtuous, and well-liked versions of poo in loos.
>>
They were doing quite well (better than India) until America-backed Zia-ul-Haq messed it all up. Then they crashed his plane with no survivors.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.