[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Poland not famous and talked about as other European countries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: pllarge.gif (2KB, 482x302px) Image search: [Google]
pllarge.gif
2KB, 482x302px
Why is Poland not famous and talked about as other European countries?
>>
Becuz except the witcher, nothing came out of it since WW2?
>>
Nothing interesting about it, except the white sluts it imports into the U.S.

t. New Jersey
>>
File: 1342879783374.jpg (36KB, 380x281px) Image search: [Google]
1342879783374.jpg
36KB, 380x281px
>>67344336
I see at least 5 polish threads a day.

Fuck off and make me some mayo and fries.
>>
>>67344336
I don't know but I'm working on it
>>
>>67344443
>t. New Jerzy

FTFY
>>
Poland is the Ohio of Europe.

It's that bad.
>>
>>67344521
>mayo and fries.
this
Why is mayo and fries not famous and talked about as other European cuisine?
>>
>>67344909
As a Pennsylvanian, I can confirm. There's a lot of Poles in this region of the country too. Really makes you think.
>>
>>67345614
Thx for that shitshow
9th november never forget
>>
I don't know, I don't care.

It needs to be fucking leveled.
>>
>>67344336
they will be soon, unless western Europe stops its decline they will be the new Germany or at least France within our lifetimes.
>>
>>67344336
Yalta
>>
>>67345701
>Poortugal talking shit about Poland
At least they're improving
>>
>>67344336
What should they be famous for? Have they achieved something through history?
>>
File: Nikolaus_Kopernikus.jpg (51KB, 556x648px) Image search: [Google]
Nikolaus_Kopernikus.jpg
51KB, 556x648px
>>67346481
t. abdul
>>
>>67346529
>Nikolaus Kopernikus

born as Niklas Koppernigk his wife was Barbara Watzenrode. He lived in Thorn which was a city of the HRE until the 30year war where it got part of Prussia.

Yeah what a great achievment of poland a german mathematic.

You are right tho that Poland is only known for things Germans did on todays polish soil.

They like to switch history a bit from time to time so they can be proud about something too. But look things up if you wanna insult me, Moshimoto
>>
>>67346481
They achieved eternal butthurt.
>>
>>67344336
idk we are shit
>>
>>67346801
His father was polish, he was a polish citizen and he killed germans.

Sounds like a Pole to me.
>>
>>67346801
>german
No such thing
>>
In order to be famous you need something to be famous for. Poland's got nothing. Only asspain.
>>
>>67344336
Because the commies made them poor
>>
>>67348822
Concepts of Polis and German didn't really exist back then desu.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.