[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a bored Pole anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>>
Why your cunt so underrated?
>>
where are you at?
>>
>>67340390
Thoughts on Lithuania?
>>
Can you post the real-life Polish place name containing the most sz's and cz's?
>>
Do you go to mass regularly?
Thoughts on Slovenia?
>>
Why did you and Lithuania burned our capital in the past?
>>
Is Krakow nice?
What about Warsaw?
>>
>>67340488
>Bartosz
>Grzegorz
>Katarzyna
>Urszula
>Grzymisława
>Przemysław

t.not op
>>
>>67340390

opinion on Japan?

what do you think about self-hating polaks?
>>
>>67340628
fuck warsaw, kraków is better. Also Wrocław is underrated, imo best city
>>
>>67340649
>place name
>>
>>67340700
Wrocław used to be German majority if I'm correct?
I heared Krakow is similar to Prague, but what's wrong with Warsaw? Is it just a typical post-commie city?
>>
>>67340893
warsaw and it's people tries to act like center of the world, they pretend do be important but in reality they "have straw in their shoes".
City is nice, but overrated by everyone and it's citizens are not nice.
>>
File: 23894129939_0606bd1c9a_k.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
23894129939_0606bd1c9a_k.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
>>67340424
what do you mean by "underrated"?
>>67340454
Warsaw
>>67340483
I don't really like Lithuania like I get that they are small nation and care a lot for their language and culture but they are almost polonophobes desu and they don't want to accept that there is a sizable Polish minority who lived on their lands since the times they were actually Polish and their restrain their rights
>>67340488
can't really think of anything else than Strzebrzeszyn for now
>>67340649
he was talking about "place name"
>>67340564
No I dont go to mass because I'm an atheist but yes a lot of Poles, even young attend church regularly. In highschool like 25 out of 30 people in my class were unironically practising Catholics.
>Thoughts on Slovenia?
It's a small but interesting country. Too bad I never visited it(maybe some day I will) but I have a Slovenian friend and we talk a lot. Slovenia looks beautiful, comfy and actually quite well off, clean and organized as for a former Eastern Bloc country.
>>67340628
Kraków has probably the best historical centre in Poland, it's also a quite nice city in overall.

Warsaw was severely damaged in WW2(85% of the buildings destroyed) and most of it got replaced by shitty commieblocks, so it's kind of ugly. But it's easily the richest and most prosperous city in Poland.
>>67340685
>opinion on Japan?
I really like Japan and it's culture it's really exotic for us. I'm definitely going to visit Japan some day.
>what do you think about self-hating polaks?
unfortunately it's our mentality and we need to change it
>>
>>67341072
Are you guys still scared of Russia?
>>
>>67341264
Good question.
>>
>>67341264
Yeah we are quite afraid of Russia but not really as of know desu.

Like you know, we have a convenient buffer - Ukraine.
>>
>>67341961
There's no buffer between you and Kalingrad :^)

nah I hope you guys do alright, good mix of Central Europe and Slavic, like it very much
>>
>>67342150
it's not like Russians can invade us from Kalingrad only
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.