[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: hitler-getty.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-getty.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Was he evil?
>>
>>67322404
yes
>>
>>67322404
no
>>
>>67322404
yes
>>
>>67322404
subhuman to the medditerranean masterrace
>>
>>67322404
Yes
>>
File: ethatht.jpg (27KB, 352x520px) Image search: [Google]
ethatht.jpg
27KB, 352x520px
>>67322404
No
Was Benito evil?
>>
>>67322404
He did nothing wrong.
>>
Absolutely.
>>
>>67322404
no .. just bad laws that didn't avoid those problems !!
>>
The Final Solution wasn't his idea. He wanted to deport them, but the Allies prevented it.
>>
still the same today ... if someone is populistic and works with fears then we don't have to wonder if its happen again
>>
>>67324586
how would they deport ? .. allies ?
>>
Probably?
I mean, he started a war that ended up killing ninety million people.
>>
>final boss is your best friend
>he's not actually evil, you're just sparring a bit
>>
>>67322642
, not.
>>
then we should start to stop Kim, Erdogan and other dictators ... immediately if there are ways to do that :)
>>
>>67322404
stalin was evil cuz didn't destroy your stupid nation
>>
>>67324887
dont forget drumpf
>>
>>67322404
he was a manlet desu
>>
>>67324922
>>67324922
trump is maybe boyfriend of putin ... no chance :)
>>
He wanted to deport them back to their homeland, Palestine. By the time he was ready to start Britain had control of the middle east.
>>
>>67325518
since britain had control over middle east much people died there, reason : oil

.. who has now the control over africa ? ... much people would die there in the future !!! reason : ??
>>
and if we take refugees then we are good .. how nice its working helping together :-)
>>
>>67325701
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2758055/Outraged-Swiss-village-1-000-residents-forced-raise-taxes-African-refugee-mother-seven-moves-costs-40-000-month-benefits.html
>>
And yet Roestibros let him ship the jews through Schweiz, so long as they didn't open the doors or stop.

Neutral. Ein bisschen zuviel neutral.
>>
>>67325782
nice story .. but in reality, there are many companies destroy africa and they pay less taxes in switzerland, after that its normal for a mother with seven childs to move to switzerland .. to take her shares back ... and all in all, nobody can stop those movements, in the end we have to pay ... just the way of the payment is ugly :-)
>>
most of those companies sit as a lobbyist in govs ... dictators own those companies and profit alone, in democratic govs the richer get richer and mothers with 7 childs stay poor ... or someone think, swiss banks give that money back ?
>>
>>67324586
>the final soultion wasn't his idea

sure pal.

Hitler: "I CLEARLY TOLD YOU NOT TO SISTEMATICALLY GENOCIDE THE JEWS YOU STUPID FUCK."
>>
File: 1461170569556.jpg (170KB, 640x857px) Image search: [Google]
1461170569556.jpg
170KB, 640x857px
I wouldn't call him evil just because he didn't win.
>>
>>67326576
stay cool argentina ... you had maradona and he wasn't jewish .. just a nice gipsy
>>
yes and he was...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmmkpMmtcIE
>>
>>67326678
nice post ... lol
>>
He did what was necessary.
>>
>>67322404
Everyone that said "No" are jew-cuck'd

Mr Adolf Hitler is a good man. I wish another copy of him will be resurrected in these dire times.
>>
Germany and Hitler made Europe non-white
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.