[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Poland leaves EU and joins USA as 51st state How would you react?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Poland_USA_Locator.png (36KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
Poland_USA_Locator.png
36KB, 1357x628px
>Poland leaves EU and joins USA as 51st state

How would you react?
>>
>>67317809
Good to see these fucking leeches gone.
>>
lepartitionfaec.jpg
>>
>>67317809
>as 51st state
You'll be 52nd
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/09/501412360/d-c-votes-overwhelmingly-to-become-51st-state
>>
File: 7646.gif (439KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
7646.gif
439KB, 500x372px
>>67317809
>How would you react?
>>
>>67318695
You're aware that we are in your sphere of influence and you get billions of euros yearly from trading with us? This could drastically change if we would be part of USA.
>>
>>67317809
Why are you even wasting your time with this bullshit?

Don't you need to work or anything?
>>
>>67318767
>your sphere of influence
that is new to me, that we have our own influence spherem, we are vassals of the usa

>you get billions of euros yearly from trading with us?
it's not worth it

>This could drastically change if we would be part of USA.
i can live with that, now go
>>
>>67318865
>Don't you need to work or anything?

It's saturday.

>Germans
>>
>>67317809
Why would we do this? You guys have your own culture, traditions and history, accepting you into our nation would obliterate much of these things in favor of our own way of doing things.

Many of these reasons are why Canada joining us is seen as non-viable.
>>
>>67318962
degenerate
>>
File: y.jpg (32KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
32KB, 650x433px
>>67317809
>>
>>67319129
Because he is obviously retarded
>>
>>67319243
rude
>>
>>67319038
Like when you took Hawaii and bought Alyaska from Russia
>>
>>67317809
rejoice
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.