[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your flag 2. Describe the best burger you have ever had.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: oxEYiYs.jpg (50KB, 340x387px) Image search: [Google]
oxEYiYs.jpg
50KB, 340x387px
1. Your flag
2. Describe the best burger you have ever had.
>>
>>67312663
I'm so Korean the best I have ever had was either homemade or AZ 버거 from Lotteria.
zzzz
>>
>>67312740
az burger's pretty good t bh
>>
Homemade burgers with some good ground beef bought at the store.
It was large, moist, and most of all, delicious.
Better than any restaurant burgers I've had.
>>
>>67312663
HONESTLY
while these huge meme burgers are alright, they ruin the burger by piling too much stuff on it

best burger I had was homemade, a really fat juicy patty with bits of onion and Worcestershire sauce mixed in to make it (plus some other stuff I think but idk)

some really fresh crispy lettuce, caramelized onions, some thin cut crispy back bacon, fresh tomatoes, pickles, light mayo and mustard

plus a really nice deli-bun that was toasted and brushed with olive oil
>>
1. USA
2. Some crazy shit from a food cart that had cactus on it
>>
USA
The best burger I've had was actually in Germany, it had goat cheese and some kind of sweet topping on there, might have been a jam actually but I'm not sure since the menu was in german
>>
>>67312765
I would say that too 2bqh. I only get fake shrimp burgers and double AZ from there.
>>
They say Fergburger in Queenstown has the best burgers in the world. I went there once and had one. It was pretty nice but it didn't blow my mind.
Burgerfuel "Bastard" Burgers are probably my favourite.
There's a few high rated Burger places in my city Ive heard about but haven't tried yet though.
But I hate the idea of shelling out a lot of money for one.
>>
>>67312663
goat cheese burger at a restaurant on my unis campus

with some sweet potato fries and cajun mayo
>>
>>67312788
fk. i just had lunch and i'm hungry already
>>
File: 46464.jpg (96KB, 960x720px)
46464.jpg
96KB, 960x720px
They have to be UGE and one should be enough for a whole day worth of caloric intake.
Fries on the side shouldn't be frozen shit and must be added pepper and salt.
Complete leafs of preferably french lettuce alongside non-saladette tomatoes
Obligatory use of Mustard and Mayonnaise
It must have some crunchy texture in it, preferably bacon, grilled peppers or onion rings.
Meat should be at least the size of one side of the burger bread, charcoal grilled for a almost burnt texture with a soft almost raw interior.
Meat should be seasoned, Garlic, pepper and paprika is a no brainer
They have to give you at least some homemade sauce alongside other things like Jalapeños, ketchup, habanero sauce, ranch.
They also have to be cheaper than the most basic cheapest shit in a restaurant
>pic rel, one of these mother fuckers cost like 3 bucks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.