[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantastic butthurt there, Germany.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 13

File: Der Spiegel 11-12-2016.jpg (166KB, 909x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Der Spiegel 11-12-2016.jpg
166KB, 909x1200px
Fantastic butthurt there, Germany.
>>
Euros hate Trump because they know they are going to have to fend for themselves when Russia comes knocking
>>
>>67306133
It might also have something to do with them having enough brains to realize all the ways the world is screwed
>>
>(as we know it)
That's a good thing.
>>
>>67306193
Actually more and more euros want to have their own national Trump.
>>
>>67306133

This. We're fucking tired of being World Cop and Nanny.

And Trump has backtracked on his "repeal Obamacare" pledge as well. Yesterday Obama explained to him that he doesn't have the executive nor legislative power to repeal it; only defund it. He even said today that he would not repeal it but instead amend it, and that he would keep the mandatory part of it.

Reality is setting in and it's business as usual in DC.
>>
>>67306133
>it's ebil russians are gonna invade us post
>>
>>67306275
Man Obama has been making Trump seem like a sissy bottom slut ever since they had a meeting a few days ago.
>>
>>67306193
Oh what's a little bit of climate change gonna do?
>>67306275
That fucking god. That was the ONE thing I actually liked Clinton for was retaining the aca
>>
File: 1478705325965.jpg (18KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
1478705325965.jpg
18KB, 736x414px
We're actually waiting for Trump to keep his word about approving Poland to the Visa Waiver Program.

The second it happens Trump will be okay in everyone's book no matter what media will say.
And even tvn (german owned) which is the official "The blue of Judea" type of station wasn't that harsh on trump.

They probably understand that if they can't do shit on their own backyard, shilling for Clinton would be a waste of time and money.
>>
>>67306052
>Germany
>Talking about someone else ending the world
>ever
>>
>>67306275
>Yesterday Obama explained to him that he doesn't have the executive
Okay.
>nor legislative power
Did Niggy forget that the GOP will have total control of both houses of Congress in two months?
>>
>>67306271
Well, the ones who still read papers at any rate
>>
>>67306322
Yeah I know you would like to be Obama's bottom slut, Justin.
>>
>>67306246
>>67306246
>>67306246
Uh oh, overflow, population, common group
But it'll do. Save yourself, serve yourself.
World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed,
Dummy, with the rapture and the rev-'rent and the right, right.
You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light
Feeling pretty psyched.
>>
>>67306133
>>
>>67306271
No shit. He's just part of a building mass movement in the Western world against multiculturalism and unlimited rapefugees.
>>
Germany is a Jewish state.
>>
>>67306349
*Thank
>>
>>67306387
It's true my dude. He backtracked on non interventionism in Asia as well.
>>
>>67306133
thank you for your insight kanada
>>
>>67306410
thought it's daeth grips for a moment
>>
>>67306275
>Reality is setting in and it's business as usual in DC.

This could be good though. Seems like the system works.

>Trump gets elected on the back of massively disaffected population
>On reaching power he, like every other successful politician in history, realises he must compromise to an extent
>fleshes out these compromises while making changes to re-engage the disaffected voters he attracted
>if he does not make these changes he will lose the re-election in 4 years time

Honestly can't see why everyone's losing their minds in America. But then again I will never understand the racial shit in america.

>>67306246
Also this

>>67306271
And this, but I dont think ours would be like Trump
>>
>>67306357

Details, bro. They don't have a veto-proof majority in the Senate. Dems could veto it to oblivion.

Thanks for playing, my American friend.
>>
I have literally no idea what south african media thinks of Trump because I don't read that garbage. SA TV, SA politics, SA news, it's all trash
>>
>>67306052
Sorry your Hillary backed dream of war was shattered guys!
I guess you bros forgot her so-called foreign policy “experience” has been to support every war demanded by the US deep security state run by the military and the CIA.
Hillary and Bill Clinton’s close relations with Wall Street helped to stoke two financial bubbles (1999-2000 and 2005-8) and the Great Recession that followed Lehman’s collapse. In the 1990s they pushed financial deregulation for their campaign backers that in turn let loose the worst demons of financial manipulation, toxic assets, financial fraud, and eventually collapse. In the process they won elections and got mighty rich.
Yet Hillary’s connections with the military-industrial complex are also alarming. It is often believed that the Republicans are the neocons and the Democrats act as restraints on the warmongering. This is not correct. Both parties are divided between neocon hawks and cautious realists who don’t want the US in unending war. Hillary is a staunch neocon whose record of favoring American war adventures explains much of our current security danger.
Just as the last Clinton presidency set the stage for financial collapse, it also set the stage for unending war. On October 31, 1998 President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act that made it official US policy to support “regime change” in Iraq.
Thus were laid the foundations for the Iraq War in 2003.
Of course, by 2003, Hillary was a Senator and a staunch supporter of the Iraq War, which has cost the US trillions of dollars, thousands of lives, and done more to create ISIS and Middle East instability than any other single decision of modern foreign policy.
I am not even in the White House yet and have already adverted war with Russia.So grab yourselves by the pussies and thank me later.
>>
>>67306351
I see no reason why we haven't already. Obama said he'd approve it and neve did.
>>
>>67306357
>Did Niggy forget that the GOP will have total control of both houses of Congress in two months?
Dems still have filibuster power in the Senate.
>>
>tfw all countries around you become truly nazi
>>
>>67306467
The Dems have also lost a bunch of veteran senators like Barbara Boxer to retirement. Their replacements won't have the same power or influence.
>>
>>67306052
TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>67306467
* Filibuster.

Damn it. -5 points for me.
>>
>>67306478
It's probably a deal with our ""elites""

they know the moment it happens everyone and their mother will leave this shithole
>>
>>67306052
Good job rolling back years of social progress and probably hecking up the climate for 4 years.
>>
>>67306500
It's all fun and games at first, then it starts to suck really hard for a really long time, then nothing.
>>
Thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo2Z9oOmr5s
>>
How do fellow Euros feel now that American election has given a precedent for successful populist politics that have outright rejected undocumented migration?

Me, pretty fucking good. Hopefully Europe keeps the Schengen zone as that is great, but locks down external borders like never before
>>
>>67306488
At this point, I think that would be political suicide given that this election should pretty well send them the message that Niggercare is neither wanted or desired by anyone. I'd suggest the remaining Democrats in Congress just lay down and accept it.
>>
>>67306351
>Chile has visa waiver and Pooland doesn't

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>67306478
Because percentage of visas being denied.
No clue why Americans would be scared of Poles emmigrating by the gorillions.

We haven't had unemployment crisis in a long time and unemployment is actually dropping.

One-way plane ticket to USA costing the equivalent of average wage in Poland should be a decent enough filter for undesirable immigrants.

Chieftain Obongo confirmed for nigger
>>
>>67306470
Did Zuma make all your anchors and columnist ooga boogas that are farm killing apologist's?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
Blame the lefties tbqh
>>
>>67306562
>How do fellow Euros feel now that American election has given a precedent for successful populist politics that have outright rejected undocumented migration?
We did that first tbqh
>>
>>67306566
Fair enough, but I believe that they'll still exploit it if they feel there's anything too odious. That's the only thing that would brake the Trump Train.
>>
>>67306562
you mean how he's going to fuck up and set back right wing politics by another 50 years

thank god SD was like "we don't want immigrants but Trump is still fucking crazy"
>>
>>67306552
OP's pic reminded me of this desu.
https://youtu.be/DUGsQqM2wZM
>>
>>67306670
Not here he won't. The right will have the supreme court once again and for decades. That their dream come true.
>>
Gee, I wish I'd been alive in November 1980 to hear Yuropoors and SJWs yelling that Reagan was going to start World War III.
>>
I honestly don't think Trump will do much personally, and have Mike Pence run the show.
>>
>>67306750
That is honestly terrifying. Pence is a christfag Cheney.
>>
File: 1475365843321.jpg (49KB, 684x591px) Image search: [Google]
1475365843321.jpg
49KB, 684x591px
>>67306562
We had ours first l m a o
>>
>>67306750
Probably this. Trump will just be another Reagan/Bush 2
>>
>>67306583

We literally already have a fuckton of Poles. And more and more of you are coming every year, especially to the Great Lakes region. The names Pulaski and Kosuiszko are beloved in American history.

I used to hang glide with the national champion of Poland. Kris was a god of endurance flying in the heartland. He'd typically fly 150 miles in an afternoon. He was an engineer for a telecom company in Naperville.

Bring skills and we will welcome you. We have enough plumbers, so you need to up your game.
>>
>>67306803
Jeb, please get off of 4chan. Your old man didn't conquer communism, he just cheaply took credit for Reagan's work.
>>
I assume all the leftist faggots in Berlin are getting their molotovs ready for when trump visits Germany.

Destroying German public property will show the rest of the world how much they disapprove of fascists.
>>
>>67306749
M8 it's been confirmed that Reagan almost escalated the US to full on nuclear war like three times in his presidency.
>>
>>67306500
not sure about this mein schatz.

I personally don't have an issue with freedom of movement in Europe, nor with controlled migration into the EU or UK (if we must be separate) so im not the dude to ask but I think you've hit on the biggest problem for the left at the moment.

Saying that people are "truly nazis" is ignorant. No one should be dismissed out of hand for wanting a stop to immigration, when they themselves see little to no prospect of improvement in their standard of living, are inherently a bit scared because of the security situation in Europe at the moment and so on, and you see thousands and thousands of people coming in who the state will care for using their taxes, who will be an added burden to a stretched education and healthcare system etc etc etc.

Add to that the fact that kids of poor working class people end up in schools that are often majority foreign speaking, and live in areas that are cheaper, thus disproportionately affected by new arrivals and you start to understand why people perceive that their country is changing.

The left in Europe will never regain the front foot unless they admit that people have legitimate concerns about immigration.
>>
>>67306583
>No clue why Americans would be scared of Poles emmigrating by the gorillions.
>We haven't had unemployment crisis in a long time and unemployment is actually dropping

Also like most of Europe, Poland doesn't have high birthrates in this day and age, so I doubt there's a giant horde of surplus population to export.
>>
>>67306545
>hecking up
Gas yourself, faggot
>>
>>67306885
>The left in Europe will never regain the front foot unless they admit that people have legitimate concerns about immigration

They won't regain power in this country again until they quit crapping on people who work for a living.
>>
>>67306749
He did. The soviet union had to defuse it every time.
>>
>>67306670
Im genuinely unconvinced he will do much damage because like this anon >>67306750 says, i doubt he'll do much.

The good thing is his ability to show that being a historically disenfranchised voter who is fed up of feeling ignored can make differences.

European politics in general needs, like SD, a more nuanced approach.
>>
>>67306798
>>67306803
Yeah, I feel like this'll be no more or less than a return to the GW Bush years.
>>
>>67306996
Even if it is, I'll take it. Anything would be better than January 2009 to present.
>>
>>67306961
They would never have lost if non-whites could be bothered to get out and vote.

The way demographics are going though the us is heading towards a one-party state.
>>
>>67307030
What, you want another Iraq war? Patriot act 2.0?
>>
>>67306961
that too. I dont know enough about American politics but that seems to be the case from what I've read.

The difference is in Europe we have neetbucks and the like that will look after people who don't work so work is less of an issue.

I might be wrong about the rest of Europe but in UK at least the breaking point that has tipped politics to the right has been migrants, in spite of the disproportionately small numbers of them we have had.
>>
>>67307030
You sound like you were a fucking child during the Bush years. I'd take 1,000 years of Obama over that shit again.
>>
>>67307050
>They would never have lost if non-whites could be bothered to get out and vote.
Yes, nothing motivates non-whites like an old white woman.
>The way demographics are going though the us is heading towards a one-party state.
Agreed. The Democrats are as dead as the GOP was in FDR's time. And it took them a long time to regain power from that.
>>
>>67307050
>the us is heading towards a one-party state.
Maybe. Eventually the right-leaning Democrats will probably become the new Republicans, given that a major part of the two-party system is that both parties ultimately have parity in the long run.
>>
>>67307102
>The difference is in Europe we have neetbucks and the like that will look after people who don't work so work is less of an issue

Problem being when said neetbucks go to Ahmed and Ngu. At least 75% of entitlements in Sweden go to immigrants so they can have 25 kids and yell about killing the infidel.
>>
>>67307170
Better than A-lagare
>>
>>67307102
We have virtually no neetbux to help the unemployed. Clinton dismantled it. Now that trump wants to make food stamps timed god knows what will happen in dilapidated areas suffering from chronic unemployment and poverty. Things are gonna get bad here.
>>
>>67307125
The Dems ran an elitist candidate who never claimed to represent anyone but Wall Street and rich celebrities/hipsters. When you're out of work and Obamacare is killing your pocketbook, do you really want Oprah and Barbara Streisand telling you you're just dumb racist Jesus fuckers?
>>
>>67306562
It won't make a difference for us
Both parties are already against it, but it's a drop in the ocean compared to the mass immigration we have.
It's literally impossible for someone outside a major party to become PM anyway.
>>
>>67307215
>Now that trump wants to make food stamps timed god knows what will happen in dilapidated areas suffering from chronic unemployment and poverty

And how did Detroit get that way? Oh, right. Because Democrat policies ruined industry there and made it into a ghetto shithole.
>>
>>67307239
Do you think Bernie stood a chance against Trump? The two aren't as dissimilar as Democrats like to claim.
>>
>>67307121
It doesn't stop them from crying foul afterwards though. All of our stidents were protesting on the street after Brexit even though only 40% of 18-24 year olds bothered to vote.

>>67307125
Right-leaning Democrats are the same as Neo-Cons. The Bush family may as well be Democrats. They have nothing in common with the Republican party of Donald Trump, they wouldn't even vote for him.
>>
Of course Trump can't just repeal Obamacare via executive order, he will have to go through Congress. But since the GOP now owns that, it should be pretty easy.
>>
>>67307281
Death of the auto industry t b h. It lost it's reason to be.
>>
>>67307332
The auto industry is in a boom period in my city. 10 years ago it was almost liquidated.
>>
>>67307281
Bill Clinton signed away over 2 million manufacturing jobs with NAFTA and Chinese trade pacts.
>>
>>67306614
damn, he's based
>>
>>67307330
As said before ITT, Democrats still have the 40+ needed for filibuster power in the Senate, so we'd still need caution in that area.

>>67307319
Historically, Democrats were the agrarian poor people's party while Republicans were the industrial rich people's party. Oh how times have changed.
>>
In fact the entire deterioration of the Rust Belt was related to corrupt Democrat political machines and labor unions making it totally unprofitable to do business there. During the 70s-80s, manufacturing moved to the Sun Belt which were Republican-controlled states with right to work laws.
>>
>>67307281
Trade agreements, neoliberalism, the collapse of organized labor had a hell of a lot more to do with it than fucking food stamps. The rest of the west has saftey nets 10x lather than ours and don't have horrible abominations like Detroit and gary.
>>
>>67307419
>Historically, Democrats were the agrarian poor people's party while Republicans were the industrial rich people's party. Oh how times have changed.

Or more accurate to say, the GOP were the party of the Northeast and Upper Midwest (ie. the Rust Belt) until the Depression. Poor farmers in the South and West were traditionally Democrats, but of course also the Southern cotton elites.
>>
>>67306052
Wow that's a bit over dramatic.
>>
>>67307508
>The rest of the west has saftey nets 10x lather than ours and don't have horrible abominations like Detroit and gary
I'm pretty sure we've had a welfare state since the Great Society and you see how great that worked.
>>
>>67306133
That is just incorrect. Putin isn't an evil boogey man. We are fine and capable of defending ourselves. Russia wouldn't want to waste their time and effort on invading any more European countries.
>>
Fucking cucklords. Dont worry you can still keep your ahmeds and jamals. You just wont be able to force mentally sane people into your suicidal antics. Western Europe is fucking disgusting, most faggot ridden shithole on planet earth
>>
>>67307549
This as well. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican, and the Democrats were the party of Jim Crow. The whole liberal/conservative aspect of it wasn't really a thing until the Civil Rights Act in the 1960s.
>>
>>67307632

This post a hundred times over.
>>
The 1890s had populist movements as there was a serious depression during that decade. They painted the GOP as the party of rich tycoons who were enslaving the farmers of the South and West, but they lost in the end because the prosperous middle class outnumbered them.
>>
>>67306885
Your immigration wont be stopped by this. You forgot that your immigrants come mainly from India and Pakistan. In the end you voted for a retarded right wing populist government or voted to get out of the EU, but it wont change shit. You just fell for some populists and most of your actions now are damage control.
>>
>>67307600
At no point during our history did we have welfare policies that we're as generous as the rest of the west, especially Western Europe, even during the height of the new deal. New deal policies worked fine until they were gutted and ultimately destroyed as in the case of AFDC.
>>
>>67307727
Newsflash: We aren't Norway with its 6 million homogenous people and loads of oil and gas to pay for a welfare state
>>
>>67307715
On the other hand Southern Blacks always voted Republican (when they could vote, that is) until the Great Depression, while cities were a battleground between the parties. FDR caused both of those demographics to be solidly Democrat.

The historical evolution of America's parties, especially in relation to each other, is interesting.
>>
>>67307718
Guess how Pakistanis flout the immigration system. They marry some prostitute from Eastern Europe for a few thousand, and then divorce her a few weeks later. Then they start getting to work on their families.
>>
>>67307772
So if we just divide the US into areas of 6 million then welfare programs will work? Piss off
>>
>>67307782
The big cities had lots of immigrants and they were mostly Democrat while the Republicans dominated small towns and rural areas of the Northeast and Midwest.

Also the Populist Party in the 1892 elections attracted a large black following. Retribution was harsh; Southern governments passed laws almost totally depriving blacks of the right to vote and the noose on segregation was tightened.
>>
>>67307832
>So if we just divide the US into areas of 6 million then welfare programs will work?

They would have to be the rich areas like New York, not Mississippi. Even then, they will not have Northern Europe's demographics.
>>
>>67307330
The exchanges are collapsing on their own. Some have completely been abandoned and others are in state conservatorship.

t.Guy whose friend works for a state department monitoring health insurance companies.
>>
>>67307871
The Populists carried six states in the West in the 1892 presidential election, one of the few third parties in US history to swing into the electoral column. They could have made headway in the South, but Southern whites were reluctant to desert the Democrat Party for fear of enabling black political power (the so-called Colored Workingmen's Association then claimed 1 million members).
>>
>>67306275
>And Trump has backtracked on his "repeal Obamacare" pledge as well.
[Citation needed]

Keeping parts of it in another bill and removing the rest is still removing Obamacare.
>>
>>67306467
>>67306488
Filibuster can only be used on certain bills.

A reconciliation bill that guts Obamacare can be passed with 50+VP in the senate.
>>
>>67308108
Hopefully they keep the pre existing conditions clause
>>67308163
And it's only a gentleman's agreement. They could just override the filibuster and consider how vehemently anti aca the GOP is I bet they will
>>
Should have put a clause in the ACA that baby boomers need to all be euthanized. Except that boomers vote, so that wasn't gonna fly.
>>
>>67307718
I agree, and for your information I neither voted for a populist right wing government nor did I vote for Brexit, for that (among other) reasons. Nor do I forget that most of our immigration comes from outside Europe.

I am not against controlled immigration from anywhere, and I'm actively in favour of freedom of movement for people in the EU. I actively want uncontrolled movement of people from Europe, I do not want mass immigration from outside Europe. (Let it not be forgotten that a lot of the concerns people have about migration in Europe were given very real life and voice when Merkel invited everyone in, by the way)

In fact it's precisely because I find myself at odds with the democratic wishes of my country that I said what I said in my first post. People don't like being called "true nazis" for having what seem to them legitimate concerns about their welfare, their jobs, their towns and their country. It is the left's job to show them why they do not need to worry, but instead the left insults and ignores them.

No, I want to stay in Europe, I want a liberal future for my country and the world, but in order to get there the left needs to engage in debate and understand that telling people they are wrong wont work. Persuading people of better options just might
>>
>>67308243
>Hopefully they keep the pre existing conditions clause
This, one of the few good things about it.
>>
>>67307419
>As said before ITT, Democrats still have the 40+ needed for filibuster power in the Senate,

This is a meme. If the Dems block his compromise (keeping parts of Obamacare) then the GOP will defund it and pass a new healthcare law.

Also, Reid killed the filibuster in 2013. GOP can do the same.
>>
>>67308403
And staying on your parents plan till 26. I was kind of counting on that.
>>67308430
This. ACA is toast
>>
>>67308243
>Hopefully they keep the pre existing conditions clause

They are a political party after all. They will keep the stuff that is most popular and the least costly.

Then they will remove or defund the rest of Obamacare.

Next they will utilize Ryan's healthcare plan and allow companies to sell insurance over state lines.

Since 2013 the Senate filibuster has been a relic of the past.
>>
>>67308375
Been having a hard year, Mr. Nominal.
>>
>>67306052
hahhahahaha where can i get a copy
>>
>>67308607
not the best, but I don't mind. I dont really care what happens in American politics other than that it is interesting.

I accept Brexit so that's fine. I also suspect the EU will break up if one more leading nation leaves, but thats ok too. Im a weird lefty righty mix. Very supportive of the EU and freedom of movement in Europe, but I don't want immigration from outside europe and if the price to pay to stop it is nationalist right wing governments in europe im ok with it, as long as there's peace in Europe i dgaf about the ME or Africa or anywhere else

maybe im just racist towards non-europeans :^)
>>
>>67308768
Yeah man I feel similar to you here in America. Got kind of blindsided by how much Trump won by.

I don't think either of us are doing too great, but it could be worse.

We should make a thread about the IMF's most recent GDP report
>>
Come on they are as butthurt as many of us. I mean normal people not 4chan types. The point is this orange clown is a meme president and I couldn't imagine something like this could happen in real life. But as a 4chan user of course I am laughing.
>>
>>67306133
It' good and all that Germany and others would have to fend for themselves but do you really want a fully rearmed Germany again?
>>
>>67306478
like elsewhere in slav europe, they do it on purpose to make it harder for them to leave
>>
>>67308836
The interesting thing with your election was Hilary was so shit I am not at all surprised. As I said im generally liberal leaning but she offered nothing, I found myself admitting that if I was American I wouldn't know who to vote for, I would probably have voted Clinton, and I wouldn't have voted Trump, but I might have voted Harambe.

Like you said, not great, but it could be worse. Kinda feels like Trump will be interesting because once the hysteria dies down we will see if he is actually going to do anything drastic (which I doubt) but we'll also see if he keeps his promise to actually help the disenfranchised workers of the US. And frankly if he does then he will be a good president.

Im also very much in favour of him leaning hard on Europe to make countries take their foreign policy and defence obligation seriously. And if he can warm up relations with Russia so much the better
>>
>>67308951
We're probably the most pacifist country in the world right now after maybe Switzerland. In fact were so pacifist that the other european countries fear that we'll be too defensive in a potential european army.
>>
>>67308951
yes. The historical conditions that prevailed to create WW1 and WW2 are gone so the meme that Germany and Germans are inherently dangerous can finally die.

All countries should be able to provide their own national security
>>
>>67309103
Not him but at least this is the last we will see of the Clintons. I think she was marginally better but i understand why the working class and blue collar types weren't With Her considering it was literally her husband that was responsible for a variety of trade agreements that cost them their jobs, wages and just generally added to the hopelessness and misery of rural and working class USA. Funny how the Dems just take their votes for granted but California and NY don't get you the election. I don't expect much from trump but we'll see it he actually tried out the tpp and nafta. I'd be surprised.
>>
>>67308951
yes
>>
>>67306464
>But then again I will never understand the racial shit in america.

America is actually very easy to understand. Britain is actually largely similar, but you don't do it as well as us. Basically think of it this way: everybody wants to be outraged, and are willing to believe whatever it takes to make them so.
>>
File: 1478676488841.jpg (175KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1478676488841.jpg
175KB, 1000x667px
>>67306193
BUILD WALL PACO
>>
>>67306052
>What is hyperbole?
>>
File: trump vs merkel.gif (2MB, 317x536px) Image search: [Google]
trump vs merkel.gif
2MB, 317x536px
>>67309364
Why doesn't Merkel love the German flag like Trump loves the American flag?
>>
>>67309336
see i thought that it was similar, but when i went to the US it was way more intense than here

i was staying in a hostel in san francisco with 3 english mates and the 4th guy in our hostel was an african american guy. We were talking about what I liked about america and i said "I like your food, but I don't like your coffee so much."
he responded with "my coffee? You think i was out in the field picking that shit? You gotta be careful how you talk out here, people take things to heart out here" and so on

I thought he was joking but he was genuinely on such a fucking hair-trigger to be offended that he got upset about that. Literally no one I have ever met in the UK would think like that.
>>
>>67309533
Because in her generation it's really frowned upon to show any kind of national pride.
>>
>>67306052
You gotta admit that's a cool looking cover though.
>>
>>67309654
Why is it still frowned upon for them
>>
>>67306464
I've seen about as many people Lise their minds in yuro media. You'd think they elected the South Park version of Saddam as eternal God-king.
>>
>>67309573
Sounds like you just met an angry nigger. They are quick to outrage, especially the women.
>>
>>67306477
Don't try to blame an eventual conflict over Syria on the US Boris, you had 3 whole years of touching yourself before the US intervened there, it only became worth your time when it could piss off NATO.
>>
>>67306423
>No shit. He's just part of a building mass movement in the Western world against multiculturalism and unlimited rapefugees.
What a time to be alive.
>>67306431
>Germany is a Jewish state.
Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens. I tell you what happens. 90 years ago we had a ton of Jews run our country into the ground. Things have been .. corrected .. now we don't have any Jews at all. If you don't shut your little mouth, you'll be next, faggot
>>
>>67306562
There have been precedents before Trump. If anything the US is late to the party.
>>
>>67309854
yeah but the media is losing it's head here all the time.

British media is such a state that there are no newspapers less biased than
>these 20 EASTERN EUROPEAN truck drivers all on their phones endangering YOUR LIFE
on the right and

>10 Reasons Trump's win means America is no longer the most powerful country on Earth
on the left

Literally only half decent journalism to be found is in the very occasional GQ/FT/BBC/NewYorker extended piece. No idea what American media is like but I imagine the same.

I meant more the racially charged shit flinging that seems to be going on all over social media. Ive seen the odd person over here try to tell everyone through facebook how racist white people are because of this, but they tend to get ignored or blown away by euros to whom the whole race thing seems a bit over the top
>>
>>67309853
vergangenheitsbewaeltigung
>>
>>67307102
The US is a much bigger nanny state than most euro countries in terms of share of its budget allotted to welfare.
>>
File: 1476464090238.jpg (71KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
1476464090238.jpg
71KB, 510x510px
>>67306052
>every piece of criticism, sarcastic remark or even outright comedy is labeled as "butthurt" and considered wrong
It's all "remoaners" again. It's too easy to dismiss opposing opinions with labeling them with some meme buzzwords.
Intellectual void is the place we're heading into with all this.
And ultimately might lead to the very destruction of the world as we know it (as the OP's pic shows).
It is called satire btw.
>>
>it's an media paint whoever's against the mold as next hitler episode

uwah, and they say we are butthurt. western media outdo us by a metric ton
>>
>>67310012
Fair enough.
>>
>>67308951
>fully rearmed Germany
Welcome back, the Sudetenland, Danzig and Alsace.
>>
>OY VEY THE AMERICANS ARE GOING TO FORCE US TO ACTUALLY PAY FOR A MILITARY AGAIN ITS ANODDA DRESDEN WHO WILL PROTECT US FROM THE ANTIGERMANIC RUSSIANS?
>>
>>67310630
>Danzig
is Gdańsk

GDAŃSK

fucking ostprussen
>>
>>67310012
Very good post.
>>
>>67306566
Just wondering, what's wrong with Obamacare?
>>
>>67310739
If Germany were to rearm - then this is exactly the Danzig.
>>
>>67310689
tbqh it's your fault, you pigeonholed yourself into the world police position and you're not even backing out because you want to but because you fucked up and need to
>>
>>67310807

insurance companies jacked the rates up something fierce
>>
>>67310807
They think it's the work of the Devil, who has Lenin as his vice president.
>>
>>67306322
I'm pretty sure he's just appeasing Obama so he can't do any last minute shit to spite him before he's kicked out.
>>
>>67310878
i'll kick your teeth out
>>
>>67310881
Rev up that military spending while you cry about it
>>
>>67310807
A mandate to buy private insurance is apparently too socialistic for Americans, ironically enough it was originally a Republican proposal but birtherism
>>
>>67310895
I honestly think this. Read a lot of discussion about it today on /pol/. I have faith.
Trump has corrected my record every time I have doubted him. I have faith.
Plus he already shut down the TPP.
>>
>>67310922
hey, i ain't the one in charge of military budget, just speaking my mind. we're no less responsible in relying on usa than usa itself is from giving itself so much
>>
>>67310961
Trump is a wildcard. There's some big imgur gallery post explaining how he's basically used The Art of War flawlessly, whether intentional or by complete chance. The guy knows what he's doing, and he knows how to play people. Even with a republican dominated EVERYTHING, he'll still find ways to get his shit through.

He's got too much invested in America, monetarily and not, to let it sink, let alone let it descend into a civil war filled hellhole. He won't drive the nation into the ground, and he won't bow down to repubs or demos because he's stated time and time again he hates them both, and if he didn't get the republican nomination he'd have run independent. Hell, there's no denying he only chose Pence as his VP to get evangelicals to vote for him. We just need to wait and see.
>>
File: 1461805276815.png (19KB, 446x490px) Image search: [Google]
1461805276815.png
19KB, 446x490px
>>67309513
Seemingly a concept too complex for the average American to understand.
>>
>>67310909
Strange, rearming Germany, and knock the teeth you want me, little but proud province of the Russian Empire.
>>
File: bgfh.jpg (109KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
bgfh.jpg
109KB, 600x300px
>>67311082
Your structure of sentence working needs on some
>>
>>67311082
i'll knock yours and their teeth out

poland is strong, STRONG
>>
>>67310943
>A mandate to buy private insurance is apparently too socialistic for Americans

Without dealing with any of the cost issues.
It's just:
Oh you can't afford insurance for these out of control medical costs?
Fuck you, we're just going to force you to pay for it all now.
Where else is a family of three making barely middle class wages expected to pay $600 a month for insurance? And that's for the shit insurance where you have to pay the first $3000 for procedures before it even starts paying anything for you and you usually have to use weird doctors you don't like who aren't even in your area.
It's a disaster and the rates are still getting jacked up all over the place.
>>
File: voisko_polskoe_berlin_bralo.jpg (96KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
voisko_polskoe_berlin_bralo.jpg
96KB, 428x500px
>>67311225
>poland is strong
And can in to the space?
>>
>>67311062
Thanks for the insight. Pence is useful in a number of ways. Evangelic vote, loyal neocon dude at his side, appeal to conservatives, and in a way, kill-switch.
This has been talked about recently about what a wise choice for VP Pence is. Some loonie who really wants Donald Trump out, isn't going to take him out now.
>>
File: 1478540202158.jpg (42KB, 436x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478540202158.jpg
42KB, 436x640px
>>67311227
It's a good deed gone to the gutter by the system.
Obamacare had no future to begin with, without a Bernie-style revolution in America.
>>
>>67311247
tbqh we're supposedly striking a deal with chinks over a new satellite

and our drone designs were used in mars survey buggys

so i guess?
>>
>>67311271
He really is like a form of job security, it's pretty fucking wild.
>>
File: s640x480.jpg (92KB, 640x463px) Image search: [Google]
s640x480.jpg
92KB, 640x463px
>>67311317
okay.
>>
>>67311387
>Hermaszewski's voicing a soldier in CoD Infinite Warfare

Poland relevant again!
>>
File: 1477098975289.png (333KB, 500x500px)
1477098975289.png
333KB, 500x500px
>>67311342
86D fucking underwater backgammon with monopoly pieces
I have not seen the imgur thing you mentioned, but funny enough, someone on /pol/ today did mention Sun Tzu on what Donald Trump does.
It really does legitimize the backgammon meme, I think this man is smarter than we know. I hope so too.
>>
>>67311227
Oh hey that's how our system works. Yeah it's pretty shit, there's a reason we have lots of medical tourism going out.
>>
>>67311297
I'm a life long right winger and I agree completely.
Although I fucking hate the all out commies and socialists and Sanders.
If you are going to socialize some part of your system, you need to go all out regulating it or it's just private industry using the government as hired guns.
It wasn't even really a good deed.
Most of the people who didn't have insurance were just young people who usually can't or just don't want to have that money coming out of their paychecks.
The actually really poor people here already had government medicare insurance. The whole thing is just about forcing young healthy people to buy insurance, but the money coming in now through force doesn't even touch the costs.
If it isn't repealed it's going to dwarf all our other massive social money pits which are what make up most of our budget and debt.
>>
>only Polish man in space had to use a rocket and spacecraft made by his country's greatest enemy
>>
>>67311062
There we go. Trump is a business mogul, he wouldn't benefit from burning the system down. The real danger are guys like Obama who have never had a real job in their life.
>>
>>67312695
Wasn't he a professor and a lawyer?
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.