[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a police constable anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: The_Boss_Baby_poster.jpg (73KB, 258x387px) Image search: [Google]
The_Boss_Baby_poster.jpg
73KB, 258x387px
ask a police constable anything
>>
>>67305051
Why are you guys wearing such weird trousers?
>>
>>67305107
The pants we have are just normal blue pants with a stripe down the side
>>
>>67305051
What is a violent crime rate in Canada? Are homicides s frequent thing there? Is it safe to walk at night? Did you notice crime rate rise because of immigrants (or blacks)? What is the one thing that you have seen while on duty and that you'd like to unsee?
>>
Is your name Briar?
>>
Do you have a gun if yes
Can you A shoot your self B shoot up a school C shoot the next leaf poster
>>
>>67305297
>Are homicides s frequent thing there?

Not in my area

>>Is it safe to walk at night?

Yes, in some bid cities if youre a female you dont want to go out at night or dress provocativly

>Did you notice crime rate rise because of immigrants (or blacks)?

Usuaully indians (feather) blacks, and south east asians

>What is the one thing that you have seen while on duty and that you'd like to unsee?

I was with a detective to go to a house that 'smelt bad' and it turned out some obese person died on the couch and we waited for paramedics to come and their foot slid off like pulled pork due to its rot
>>
File: Dreamworks face.jpg (961KB, 712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dreamworks face.jpg
961KB, 712x1000px
>>67305051
>>
>>67305451
>Not in my area

Woooooo watch out we got a badass over here
>>
>>67305716
lol

>>67305778
Yall bettah watch out for me boi
>>
>>67305716
When I saw OP's pic, I was like, "this must be a dreamworks movie, I can't quite tell how I know..."
>>
>>67305808
What do you think about marijuana legalization and how soon do you see it happening?
>>
>>67305051
Are you guys as especially shitty to Native Americans as reported? I remember reading some years ago that police would pick up drunk Natives and drive them to the middle of nowhere and leave so they'd die of exposure.
>>
>>67305051
>constable
in america we call them faggots
>>
WHY YOU SHOOTIN US MANG
>>
>>67305901
Personally against the use. I dont care if people use it in their homes for recreational use, I never see it happening

>Are you guys as especially shitty to Native Americans as reported? I remember reading some years ago that police would pick up drunk Natives and drive them to the middle of nowhere and leave so they'd die of exposure.

Never heard of it
>>
>>67306028
Other guy.
Google 'starlight tours'.
>>
>>67306143
hmm makes me think, Ill read into this later
>>
>>67305451
Not bad! Cops stories are always creepy. I wish I were a cop in some not-shitty (non-slav) country.

>>67305907
Oh my, canadians are this tough? Cool. Better than being 'nice'.
>>
>>67306321
There are stories of detectives at area where i am finding old people dead in the bathtubs for a weeks or two and their faces start to rot and even they fall out of their skulls and their mucuc areas do that too. Especially in the summer
>>
>>67306321

>>67306321
Most of the time its pretty boring routine stuff, although the best is when there is a festival or some sort of community bakery/rib fest thats where you make good money

When we had the g20 here I was a nooblet cop and make close to 3 grand a day for two days
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.