[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Jews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: phpUbPp0j.jpg (48KB, 780x569px) Image search: [Google]
phpUbPp0j.jpg
48KB, 780x569px
> they make up 0.2% of the global population
> make up 33% of important people
> the most influential caste of people in history
> top the sciences, art, politics and every other realm of intellect
> universally reviled
> still insanely successful

Never has so much been owed to so few.

How do they do it, /int/? Are they really the chosen people?
>>
>>67304354
And somehow /pol/ believes that they are the ubermensch and that jews are subhumans. kek.
>>
Name a famous person and there's a 1:3 chance they are Jewish. Yet less than 1:1,000 people are Jewish.
>>
>>67304354
Jews are at the top of the pyramid. The real master race.
>>
>>67304481
I admire and fear the Jews. I only wish I was born one of them, but Yahweh chose to make me a simple goyim.
>>
>>67304526
They're sort of the universal Brahmins. Hindus (and each culture) have their own high-caste, but Elohim made the Jew the Brahmin over all people.
>>
>>67304526
Anglos are. Jews have one tiny mediocre country, Anglos have 5 countries, 2/3 biggest countries on earth, had the largest empire ever, cleansed entire continents and are still the most powerful. Best literature, best scientists, best everything.

Our tea company conquered your entire country and then some.
>>
>>67304670
Nah, you just managed to get a technological headstart before the rest at the right time.
Britain wasn't a big deal compared to other European nations back then. The Germans would have wrecked you up for sure if the Russians didn't attack them.

Also, you didn't capture a country. You captured small and weak kingdoms. The Mughal empire had died before the arrival of the company.
>>
>>67304872
Ahaha Poojeet please. Us Anglos shaped the world. We gave the kikes a state. Without us, they would still effectively be gypsies. We carved up the world. We beat Napoleon. We won both World Wars. We killed communism. We will now kill Islam. All Anglo achievements.

Newton, Shakespeare, Darwin, Maxwell. All Anglos.

Jews? Please. Glorified gypsies.
>>
>>67304670
The richest family in the British Raj were the Sassoon Baghdadi Jews of Bombay. They were arguably the most important family in the British Empire. The Sassoons were second only to the Rothschild in international banking. The Maharaja's of Asia; Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kolkata, Delhi, Bombay, Aden, Zanzibar, Cairo and even London were part of their financial Empire. "Sassoon" is still a term of admiration among upper class Brits.
>>
>>67305118
>hoarding money

Ah, yes. Tell me how that worked out when the Nazis put them in the ovens until we liberated their ashes.
>>
>>67304983
The kikes virtually ruled Europe before the formation of Israel. They had a monopoly on the banking industry.

> World wars
Never really read much about the first one, but the Brits were sitting ducks before the reds and yanks put pressure on the Krauts. German bombers were flattening your cities left and right.

> killed communism
Nah.
> kill Islam
You will be a caliphate soon.
>>
File: 220px-David_Sassoon_and_sons.jpg (19KB, 220x270px) Image search: [Google]
220px-David_Sassoon_and_sons.jpg
19KB, 220x270px
>>67304983
I do agree Anglos were very influential, but more than Jews? Certainly not. Maybe third or second.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family

I guess these "glorified gypsies" were the true rulers of the British Empire.

Muslims and Christians rule as Monarchs and Warriors. Jews rule as Magistrates.
>>
>>67305305
>>67305327
Ah yes, the conspiracy theories about jews owning muh banks. They didn't seem so powerful to me when they were being lynched in spain, eastern europe, germany, the middle-east, etc.

Both of your pathetic countries are Anglo inventions. Miserable failures, sure, but OUR miserable failures. Israel was our gift to the jews. We gave them a state. And yet you claim jews are more powerful or influential than Anglos? Please. Money doesn't equal power.
>>
>>67305560
based UK dropping truth bombs
>>
>>67305560
> Money doesn't equal power.
You were going good until this post.
6/10 I really fell for your bait but you need to sustain your trolling for longer durations.
>>
>>67305641
How can they seriously claim Jews are more powerful or more influential than Anglos? Even from an unbiased point of view, that's ridiculous. Jews are history's punching bag, we're history's heavyweight champion.
>>
>>67305560
You don't seem to understand: the larger part of the British Empire was administered by Jews. The Anglos ruled in the capacity of Monarchs, the Jews were behind the actual running of the Raj and the Eastern Empire.

In regard to Canada, our highest educational institution was founded by the Jews of Montreal. Even in Jamaica, I recall the largest landowners being Jewish.
>>
File: 1472075955383.jpg (37KB, 396x377px) Image search: [Google]
1472075955383.jpg
37KB, 396x377px
My politically-incorrect theory: Jews have been the most persistently, yet unsuccessfully-persecuted people on this planet.

The "unsuccessful" is important; if a people/race are successfully persecuted, they are driven to extinction, and only read about in history books.

But for thousands of years, racists and bigots of different eras have tried to wipe out Jews.

For thousands of years, they've failed to do so.

In so doing, each of these attempts wiped out the dumbest and most unadaptive Jewish people of that generation.

Thousands and thousands of years of persecution and purges means that only the clever and resourceful survive to have children.

Modern day Jewish people are the sons and daughters of these survivors.
>>
>>67305757
That's probably it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.