[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a typical day in your country go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>wake up
>check flag
>yup, still a leaf
>pray to our supreme leader Trudeau to bless us with more refugees
>make sure not to say anything potentially triggering to avoid jailtime
>have oral sex with my dog since every time I talk to women I get accused of rape
>log onto the internet, realize I've exceeded my 1GB data cap and have to pay $100 to use 1Mbps internet for 10 more minutes
>write a shitpost on /int/
>someone replies with an image of a girl from a Chinese cartoon
>get v& for looking at harmful drawings
>>
>>67299336

Here in Brazil I was aways at awe about your society. Peaceful, polite and all. But after I learned about all the bullshit that you are joking about here I lost a bit of hope for humanity.

I used to see Canada as the nicest country of our continental chain, but not anymore.

Why do you Canucks allow this shit to get where it is?

You are smarter than this.
>>
>wake up
>uni
>shitposting
>vidya
>sleep
Repeat
>>
>>67300477
Don't allow your opinions to be influenced by fucking 4chan, idiot. Canada is still by far the best country in the Americas.
>>
>>67300608

Am I overreacting like a faggot?

To me those human right courts were the nail on the coffin.
>>
>>67300893
Yes you are

Canada is still one of the best cunts in the world. Very few can compete.
>>
>>67299336
>wake up
>be charged with dreaming of Gayrope and Jewmerica
>eat breakfast
>be charged with undermining Russia's food supply
>go to work
>be charged with damaging Russia's road system
>go home
>be charged with sabotaging Russia's economy by not working overtime
>open 2ch
>look at funny pictures
>cops break down your apartment's door
>be charged with assaulting an officer by installing a reinforced door
>>
>>67300893
I don't think you're overreacting.

That whole shitstorm should serve as a warning to the world about what happens when you give progressives power. With Trudeau serving as PM, we've locked ourselves into this path for another 4 years. There's no telling what sort of damage could happen in that time, especially since he won a majority government and can make laws virtually unopposed.

The only positive here is that most of the country disagrees with those laws according to polls, but then again, we've seen just how accurate pollsters are.
>>
>>67301264
>be charged
Lol? just pay off the local police chief for like 500 rubles
>>
>wake up
>brush teeth
>take shower
>eat breakfast
>go work
BREAK
>still work
>leave work
>return home
>go room
>take sleep
>repeat
>>
>>67301582
>work 18 hour day
>go home to empty plate
>work 18 hour day
BUT its ok because today is payday
>Receive 20 balboas for 126 hours of work
>Get held for ransom
>Go to sleep on your rock bed
>Hope you wake up as a mexican
>>
>wake up
>get shot
>>
>>67301580
Worked before the crisis. Now they only accept buckwheat as currency.
>>
>wake up
>eat potato
>go to government assigned job
>pretend to work
>eat potato
>do more pretending
>go home
>eat potato
>go to sleep
>>
>>67301829
Kaliningrad?
>>
>>67300477
You're a fucking retard. Anybody can tell he's an alt-right fedora wearing edgelord by
>have oral sex with my dog since every time I talk to women I get accused of rape
He's just another insecure faggot self victimising himself because anybody rational would call out his shit if he didn't.
>>
>wake up
>Shower
>Uni
>Dinner
>Shitpost/watch anime/play vidya with friends
>Go out or continue shitposting/watching anime
>Pray before sleep
>Sleep
>>
>>67302051
There's this thing called embellishing, Australia-kun. I don't think it was very subtle either.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.