[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in Damascus before the war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

You wake up in Damascus before the war
>>
Cool.
>>
>>67294840
Are you sure? It looks warm
>>
>>67294819
LITERALLY the only thing that I know about Damascus is it's superior steel. Is there anything interesting there at all?
>>
File: n3aljedyemmaha.jpg (32KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
n3aljedyemmaha.jpg
32KB, 320x320px
>wander in the streets and just enjoy the sun
>try your best not to get run over when crossing a street
>go to the nearest mosque after the Friday prayer and help people fold the carpets back
>lie there for a bit while the kids are still running and playing around
>drop by the Christian district and try to find some English-speaking Syrian
>sit in a church to wait the heat out in the silence
>have some falafel in the evening
>have a sleepless night because some fucking nutjob keeps yelling in the middle of the night
>go to market, buy some of the best perfume in the world
>choke to death in a turkish bath then get massaged by some fat chick

>it's too late now
>>
>>67297261
Im guessing you are a Syrian who used to live there or a former tourist of Damascus who visited before the war
>>
>>67297547
No, why ?
I'm serious, I've always wanted to visit Syria but now it won't be worth the effort anymore
>>
I was in Syria before the war

> tfw I got to see Palmyra before IS destroyed it
>>
>>67297782
You know some parts of it still exist right? Pretty sure russkies had a concert there.
>>
File: bombanulo2-10.jpg (206KB, 550x618px) Image search: [Google]
bombanulo2-10.jpg
206KB, 550x618px
>>67298007
Tfw
>>
>that top gear episode where they are in Syria and are greeted by a bunch of friendly people
>they are all probably dead.
>>
>>67298440
Why do you have to bring everybody down ?
>>
The Levant seemed like the coolest Arabic region, and now its ruined for a very long time.
>>
>>67298172
Its one of the things I like about Putin, he has a sense of humor/grandeur.
>>
>>67298565
There's still Iran though
>>
Buy cheap phones and head back to Turkish border.

Syria was also shit back then,like now. Dont fall for assadboos lies.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.