[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK IS FUCKED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1843.jpg (52KB, 780x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1843.jpg
52KB, 780x536px
Apologies for poor english

When were you when UK was kill?

I was home

Eating pierogi, when Piotr rang

'UK is kill'

No

>http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-ratings-idUKKBN13610L
>>
>>67291017
It has to be hard Brexit, you don't need S&P to tell you that. Staying in the Single Market with the conditions set by EU27 would be stupid. We'd be less sovereign than when we were full EU members.

Most people realised this on 24th June.

But why do you think hard Brexit means UK is kill? You can't kill the UK, you should have learnt that already
>>
why is nissan still solely smug and convinced about it.
>>
>>67291555
>solely

What about Softbank, Apple, Tesla etc?
>>
File: 1478043047855.png (460KB, 610x459px) Image search: [Google]
1478043047855.png
460KB, 610x459px
>>67291017

And yet you cucks still want BBC
>>
>>67291636
according to your media, apparently nissan solely gets a very special treatment of brexit approved by May. but i dont know what kind that is.
>>
Not yet m8, not yet, hold the line, the shitposting starts once 50 is activated.
>>
>>67291934
Nope, media reported that special treatment extends to the entire car industry. Now we're leaving the EU the British government is free to support industry, so it's going to do that. EU rules don't allow state aid.
>>
>>67291934
And here's the proof, "according to our media"

http://news.sky.com/story/nissan-to-build-new-car-model-in-sunderland-10633979

>A No 10 spokesman later insisted there was no "compensation package" or "special deal" done with Nissan to secure the investment.

>"What was made clear to Nissan and to others in the automotive industry is that what we want is a competitive environment for the whole of the industry," he said.

>Nissan also clarified it had not been given special treatment.
>>
>>67291017
>UK was kill?

Really? How?
Sure it will be as difficult restart. They will be compensated later on though.
>>
>>67292560
Imo it's Germany people need to worry about. The Eurozone isn't sustainable and when it dies, Germany's economic model is absolutely fucked
>>
>>67292702
I agree. The shit will really hit the fan when Italy and Spain will too say "no more". As in ww2 it just needed some British initiative to dismantle the German (economic now) war machine.
>>
>>67292027
>>67292252
> "compensation package" or "special deal"
well i guessed they got these at least.

thanks anyway
>>
>>67291707
I hate other disapora.
>>
>>67292960
I actually don't think the Brexit vote was necessary. If we stayed in, the Eurozone would still be doomed. Because its flaws are structural and internal, they're not to do with us. We may have accelerated things, and it helps that the new US President isn't the EU's biggest fan and wants to see a post-EU Britain do well.
>>
>>67293510
True. Just couldn't help noticing some broad historical parallels.
>>
>>67292027
>Now we're leaving the EU the British government is free to support industry

t. country that blocked steel tariffs cuz their chink masters told them so
>>
>hard brexit

good

fuck off pole cunt
>>
File: 1472066994217.jpg (58KB, 582x582px) Image search: [Google]
1472066994217.jpg
58KB, 582x582px
>>67291017
>UK is kill
Good. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>67295529
>>67295529
>chink masters
>american masters

This is contradictory
>>
>>67292013
>That one hungarian poster is still obsessed

This is beyond autism at this point.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.