[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this haircut the international sign that you're a peasant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: buzzcut2.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
buzzcut2.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
Is this haircut the international sign that you're a peasant?
>>
It's an ok haitcut
>>
>>67290659
No, it's a sign that you're balding and trying to hide it
>>
Yeah, using a #1 clip all over makes you look pleb.

He should try a fade instead.

JUST
>>
yes it's the i cut my own hair look
>>
>>67290659
yes, I don't think there's an uglier haircut, triggers me everytime
>>
It's practical and cheap. It's the stereotypical working man's haircut.
>>
>>67290659
>>67291349
It's the international sign that you come from a culture with poor grooming where head lice is rampant
>>
>>67290659
Looks hot if person know how to do it, otherwise, will be associated with gangster
>>
>>67291349
I can get a better haircut for the same price as that shitty one
>>
>>67290737
t. peasant
>>
>>67291425
doesn't everyone in the US army get a buzz cut?
>>
I cut my own hair. I've been doing it for many years.

#8 on top, #2 on sides and back.
>>
most common one here, its terrible tb h
>>
Yes.
How often will you make this thread?
>>
>>67291556
Two haircuts and you'll have spent more than the cost of a pair of clippers that will enable many buzzcuts.
>>
>>67290659
Id cut my hair like that if it wasnt so fucking healthy, dense, strong and straight.
I used to cut it 2mm on top, 0 shave on the sides and back, but it grows too fast.
I had some magyuar or avon bullshit shampoo that girls use to make their hair less straight and more 'messy'.
I was beautiful, like the creepy baby angel decorations, the ones pissing, flying and shooting bows and arrows. Not like them, just their hair. Shampoo is long gone so i have to use beer now when i decide to let my hair grow a bit longer. My ex loved stroking my hair, i was like a dog or some shit, it felt good.
>>
>>67290903

I save 250€ a year cutting my own hair
>>
>>67291962
250€ is a little expensive for a year worth of haircuts.
>>
>>67290659
It's a sign of being slav, why so many slavs have that hairstyle?
>>
>>67293910
I have it but it's not so popular here.
>>
no but it's the official "im a slav, don't talk to me or ill stab you and steal your wallet" haircut
>>
It's the whitetrash look
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.