[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Americans earn so much and how are so many of them in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1478829059823.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1478829059823.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
How do Americans earn so much and how are so many of them in debt or poor?

I'm a German and earning 30k Euros a year is pretty decent in Germany, yet you see all the America posters say they earn 40k, 60k or even 100k a year with simple degrees in Accounting or Engineering.

Why do people earn so much in America?
>>
National debt and loans.
>>
>>67287544
Some people are smart and others are dumb
>>
>>67287700
I have a pretty good degree, yet I don't make that much working in Germany. I make 3k a month post tax and this is considered a very good wage.

Hell, nurses in the USA make like 40k+ a year, while being a nurse is a low paying shit job in Germany.
>>
There are a lot of factors:
- people in the USA work a lot of hours (up to 30% more than in Europe per year)
- the USA has a large united market where you have access to lots of customers and talent (while Europe is divided into small regions)
- the USA is filled with natural resources (unlike most European countries)
- the dollars price is inflated due to it being the international currency for oil, which means the USA can import goods very cheaply
>>
>>67287849
Not to mention Americans like to think big. They often roll out goods on a continental scale. While other countries tend to think small.
>>
File: pp,550x550.u4.jpg (87KB, 413x550px) Image search: [Google]
pp,550x550.u4.jpg
87KB, 413x550px
Are murricans can into work generally?
I think they are.
>>
>>67287902
>>67287849
And the American government encourages a friendly tax climate for businesses.
>>
If you compare it with non-western countries you will find many more advantages to doing business in America.

- your investments are safe in America, as you will encounter a low amount of corruption, extortion and the court system is fairly predictable
- people are reliable and honest about what they will deliver
- people are open to doing business with strangers
>>
>>67288082
- decisions can be made quickly

In a lot of countries, including the Netherlands, businesses love to think very long and hard before doing anything.
>>
>>67287800
Move here
>>
>>67287964
Even more friendly for the next 4 years :)
>>
>>67288291
You know I'm currently in the process of setting up a business in the Netherlands with some other guy. And because it's a limited liability company (comparable to) I have legally obligated to give myself and the other guy a salary of 44k a year and pay taxes over it, unless the IRS excuses me.

I don't even know if I'm going to earn a single euro. How on earth am I going to pay myself 44k? So before I even start my business I have to beg at the IRS, which is ridiculous.

We seriously considered moving abroad just to be able to start it up.
>>
>>67288498
What is your business?
>>
>>67287849
Lower taxes too. I hear they pay a lot for all sorts of insurances and education though, so it cancels out somewhat.
>>
>>67288972
The closest thing to it is tripadvisor, but it covers a specific niche that is still fairly untapped.
We actually have lots of plans with it that I cant expand on yet.
>>
>>67289209
In the first two years we'll have to spend a couple hundred thousand on marketing. So we cant really use an IRS that's on our tail.
>>
Americans are far more motivated and productive compared to europeans.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.