[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Poland the Korea of Europe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Flag-Pins-Poland-South-Korea.jpg (60KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Poland-South-Korea.jpg
60KB, 400x320px
Is Poland the Korea of Europe?
>>
>>67277102
haha no

korea is a judaic cabal every korean home has talmud every korean dick has circumcision they are controlled by ancient jewish priestesses
>>
>>67277102
Is Korea the Poland of Asia?
>>
File: 53811199e691b21825ab32ea_736.jpg (107KB, 470x717px) Image search: [Google]
53811199e691b21825ab32ea_736.jpg
107KB, 470x717px
>>67277102
>>67279241

No Poland is literally the Philippines of Europe.

>Proud Catholics

>Hates Muslims

>Immigrants goes to other neighbouring countries to do cheap labour work and send money back home.

>The gamers of both countries are infamous to be cancerous on online games especially at Lol and Dota.

>Western Europe makes fun of Poland

>East Asia makes fun of the Philippines

Why do I know all of this? Because you two fucks are everywhere in England.
>>
>>67279802
We basically own your hospitals
>>
>>67279802
Why does England have so many subhumans? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>67280470
>Why does England have so many subhumans

that's not the way to talk about English
>>
>>67277148
there's nothing wrong with talmud
>>
I don't think Poles are bringing about many kinds of problems to the rest of Europe like Koreans do in Asia.
>>
>>67277102
no poland is more like the mexico of europe

>mexico catholic
>poland catholic

>mexicans go to other countries
>polish go to other countries

>mexicans do the work that nobody else would do for low money
>polish do the work that nobody else would do for low money
>>
>>67277102
>Highly religious
>Far right leaders
>Butthurt that they have always been fucked over by the neighboring counties and won't let it go
>Everyone inside the country wants to emigrate
>Shit wages and long hours
>Works hard (but not smart)

Sure, they have much in common. Except that Poland hires north Koreans to so slave labor work for them.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1440x1080px
>>67277102
Pooland is the India of Europe.
>>
>>67286173
Mexico sounds better. But that would make you USA of Europe
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.