[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your country >What should I do in this position? am i fucked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-11-10_22-15-47.png (745KB, 725x724px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-10_22-15-47.png
745KB, 725x724px
>Your country
>What should I do in this position?

am i fucked?
>>
File: the eternal leaf.png (18KB, 848x107px) Image search: [Google]
the eternal leaf.png
18KB, 848x107px
>>
>>67271891
lol REKT AHAHAHAHAHAHA stupid leafs
>>
>>67271903
this

A FUCKING LEAF HAHAHA stupid moron leaves
>>
>>67271903
>>67271922
cringe
>>
Anyways OP try moving the king to your asshole
>>
phew, can't believe i completed that report on time.

just running it through the tier-2 online plagiarism checker since I am too economical to pay for the tier-1 plagiarism checker.

It is taking forever to upload.........

You should move your king out of the pin and then start harassing white's queen. You are up one additional officer piece so you can be a little reckless in your exchanges.

If you're white, you should start deploying your officer pieces conglomerated on your left (our right) flank.
>>
>>67272487
what report? The 200-word essay?
>>
>>67271650
defend your bishop with your queen
i dont think you can do anything else to be honest
>>
>>67271951
JAJAJAJA!
>>
>>67271650
Castle Kingside

your opponent will take your Bishop

move your Queenside rook to threaten their queen

they'll move their queen to safety

you take their rook and come out of the exchange up 2 points.
>>
Good thread, leaf.
>>
>>67273294
i fucked up and lost

I keep messing up, man. I'm not very good
>>
>>67273294
if he takes the bishop bait, then there is nowhere for the queen to escape once black moves queenside rook to square e8. do you see any escape route? black is up plus six, not plus two.
>>
>>67273488
You are correct, I just didn't think about it very long
>>
>>67273512
Hey buddy, you thought of the bait-and-hook plan. I was thinking of moving the King away from danger but in a way that simultaneously protected the Bishop. You just sacrificed it as an acceptable loss lol.

Also, Black would only be up +1 after the exchange since White, seeing no way out, is going to pull the Queen back to a position where it is defended so it can easily counter-capture Black's rook.
>>
>>67273542
Yes. OP was actually doing just fine in this game.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.