[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there other pathetic countries which sucked the dicks of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: french defense.gif (2MB, 610x445px) Image search: [Google]
french defense.gif
2MB, 610x445px
Are there other pathetic countries which sucked the dicks of the invaders for free?
I just know about france and czechia.
>>
>>67251439
Germany.
>>
>>67251439
USA... but only in december 1989.
>>
>>67251439
The entirety of Latin and Central America got cucked by the Spanish and Portugese.
>>
>>67251439
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
>>
>>67251439
post a pic of yourself and let's see all those slavic and mongolian features you got from your great grandmothers week long dick bonanza in april 1945.
>>
>>67251439
Every country in the world except Sweden and they're fixing that now.
>>
>>67251439
German Tradition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrChUKgypXw
>>
>>67252247
>countries
>>
>>67251439
You built statues to your Russian invaders thanking them for invading you and dicking your women
>>
File: lmao.gif (3MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
3MB, 400x226px
>>67251439

>the gif

I'm fucking dying here.
>>
File: antideutsche[1].jpg (17KB, 400x213px) Image search: [Google]
antideutsche[1].jpg
17KB, 400x213px
>>67251439
You know that Germany, out of all the countries in the world, is the last with any right to mock the French, right?

The French have been using the collective of German arch-duchies, "kingdoms", prince-bishoprics and [insert edgy, nonsensical title here] as a punching bag for nearly a millennium. Then 1871 rolled around and it looked like the tide was turning, until the Germans declared a war against everyone and lost. TWICE. Making the modern nation-state of Germany the only one to have technically never won a war (compare France's world class win-loss record). And even now the Germans are fighting harder than anyone to commit genocide upon their own race.

The Eternal German: he breeds wars, he starts wars, he loses wars.

Pic related: the eternal Kraut literally asking for seconds (or thirds, at this point).

>>67257430
They should have statues dedicated to Woodrow Wilson too, thanking him for preventing the dissolution of their eyesore of a country.
>>
>>67262949
You know that France, out of all the countries in the world, is the last with any right to mock the Germans, right?

The Germans were really only trying to do what the French had been doing for a long time. From imperialism to genocide, although I have to give it to you guys that your imperialism were far better than the British type.
>>
File: G3ejGtA[1].jpg (73KB, 960x912px) Image search: [Google]
G3ejGtA[1].jpg
73KB, 960x912px
>>67263250
>The Germans were really only trying to do what the French had been doing for a long time
>trying
I can't say you're wrong. Pretty pathetic when even tiny Holland manages to leave more of a global fingerprint than an "empire" seven times its size, known mostly for genocide and losing two world wars.
>>
>>67251439

I wouldn't call france fair, they were basically stabbed in the back by all the right wingers in the country, who then proceeded to rat out resistance fighters.
>>
>>67263474
being almost landlocked, and joining the imperialism party when last drinks have been called is more at fault than Germans being incompetent. Although they are incompetent at running an empire. They really should go back to smaller states. Tiny Austria is better managed than huge Germany.
>>
>>67263768
The resistance was actually mostly right wing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.