[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the ever loving fuck do I stop procrastinating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: le_green_man.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
le_green_man.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
How the ever loving fuck do I stop procrastinating
>>
try a chastity belt
>>
>>67243802
Start with the most simplest task to complete first. The task has to be atomic and easy to complete
>>
>>67243864
Of course
But I tend to have really long and mundane work that if I struggle to complete I just go on my phone or computer. If I don't have either I'm fantasizing
>>
>>67243802
Your future is bleak if you don't
>>
File: 12_oz_delet.png (879KB, 1192x706px) Image search: [Google]
12_oz_delet.png
879KB, 1192x706px
>>67244165
I REALIZE THAT
>>
>>67243802
I don't know OP. Just keep procrastinating desu, all your friends and old friends are already light years ahead. How will you stop this life style? Every time you go to the bathroom, you take your smartphone along. But why? To prolong your stay on the toilet?

You can't get enough of 4chan, you have to check on /int/ and maybe /pol/ for your daily dose of like minded sanity- away from the real world with retarded simpletons.
>>
You’re doing good enough. Worrying about it is healthy. There are plenty of people who don’t.
>>
>>67243802
Make a schedule and stick to it.
>>
>>67243802
first threat the ADD
>>
File: 1455331144636.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455331144636.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
>>67244296
I left 4chan and internet in general in 2015, only to come back in 2016 after hearing of drumpf and shit

Years been shit as well since
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.