[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hispanic men confirmed for cuckolds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161110-051214.png (148KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161110-051214.png
148KB, 1440x2560px
Hispanic men confirmed for cuckolds
>>
I'm actually surprised that 34% voted for Trump, I thought it would be at the most a 15%
>>
>>67240591
I'm of Mexican descent and I voted for trump lel

I'm sorry Mexico but we need this wall. There's too many illegal democrats as is
>>
File: 1478713218322.gif (957KB, 235x148px) Image search: [Google]
1478713218322.gif
957KB, 235x148px
I can't wait for the biggest festival of hipocrisy in Trump years:

1 - White beauty still a thing in spic countries
2 - Average spics still hate being associated with Native Americans and black people
3 - Hispanic world now loves each other, viva la raza...
>>
>>67241624
What do you mean
>>
>>67241624
>Mexicans being obsessed with whites
Idk, they seem to keep to their own kind because they're all short and shit.
>not wanting to associate with natives
Here in the Northern hemisphere, we like our natives.
>Hispanicentric love
eh
>>
>>67240522
>Hispanic men confirmed for cuckolds
Only 34%. That's not too bad considering literally the majority of white women cucked themselves
>>
>>67241834

Spics hate being associated with Native Americans and Black people. Most ones vote for Hillary.
>>
That information is probably wrong, nobody expected Trump to win by the margin he did. I think when people are polled they don't give a true answer for whatever reason. We had exactly the same thing happen in the UK three times in a row.
>>
>>67241897
A lot really like that Aztec meme though.
>>
>>67241902
When a poll is done in the Netherlands they usually do it in a place like Amsterdam, which is filled with lefties.
>>
>>67241902
No polling was in collusion with the Democrats

It was in the wiki leaks. They're plan was to make Hillary seem like she was going to win by a landslide to intimidate voters
>>
>>67240522

But aren't the Cubans Hispanics too. A lot of them vote republican.
>>
>>67242040
They're being outnumbered by puerto Ricans fleeing their economy

Even those couple ounces of black blood makes them vote Democrat every time
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.