[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese people really know how to live, don't they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 17a.png (440KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
17a.png
440KB, 600x596px
Teach me how to live a good and prosperous life, guys. I'm deeply unsettled and don't feel like I'm really living.
>>
really? they are pretty unhappy
>>
>>67238057
>Japanese people really know how to live, don't they?

Dude they have a fucking suicide forest? Why do you think japs do anything but litteraly work/study to death?
>>
>>67238066
They have a system that is pretty good at giving you something to do but unconcerned with satisfaction in your lot in life.
>>
>>67238107
but it seems like you at least think about things more deeply and appreciate your interaction with the world, I just feel like a zombie.
I suppose it's part of living in a multicultural society, I don't really matter, there's really nothing special about me or my race...
>>
>>67238066
this. at least I've not ever thought I'm happy.
>>
>>67238057
>living on top of each-other on a crowded island
>can't even buy a car unless you own a personal parking space
Wew no wonder they use anime as an escape.
>>
>>67238154
But you don't have anti-Japanese propaganda constantly flurried at you for no reason.
I can't get away from it, it's in media, university, and on the forked tongued of all the bitches and faggots.
>>
>>67238169
They don't have anti-Japanese propaganda because they learned not to be dicks after WW2
>>
>>67238057
-Spend at least 2 hours a day in self reflection
-Purge bad eating habits
-Time is the greatest resource for humans, stop doing things that will gain you nothing
-Set positive and realistic goals and stick to them, nothing feeds inner strength like success in accomplishing something you set out to do
-Leave 4chan AT ONCE and NEVER return: positive re-enforcement is a thing. If you surround yourself with the negativity of this site, eventually it becomes second nature to you to think that way. It may not be apparent to you, but constant exposure to the needless and brrainless negativity of this site WILL take a toll on your psyche whether you beeive it or not. Not just this site, any negatiive shit
-Excersize. Even if its just walking 20 or 3 minutes a day, get into the habit of engaging in regular physical movement. It releases chemicals in your brain that make you more positive
-Learn. Read all you can about everything you can. This way you gain a wide area of knowledge and this will give you the mental tools to excel at many tasks. Even just understanding how things and the world works will give you an unmistakable edge
>>
>>67238216
I guess certain someone's didn't learn their lesson in my country because there is constant anti-white propaganda.
Which is what I'm referring to, could you not infer that on your own?
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>67238230
That's all for nothing man.
Have you seen the projected figures?
Immigrants are going to take over and everything that's not Islamic or African will be destroyed, which is everything.
Why build something that will be destroyed? You saw the Baltimore riots, those animals destroyed many, many cars which took years of hardship and toiling away to create, what's to say that the same won't happen to anything I create? Certainly not the numbers.
>>
>>67238241

Not my fault you are too lazy to mown your own lawn and your economy depends on immigrants because of that
>>
>>67238270
Nah it depends on cheap contractors who want to fuck "exotic" mexican pussy while their husbands work for little to nothing.
>>
>>67238264
Are you 12?

Who cares about immigrants? There's an entire world out there and you live in the greatest country on it. Make your money, get cofortable and live your life. Stop worrying so much about what other people you will never even meet (if youre white)do.

Thats like saying "I cant go to work because there are mexicans illegally crossing the border". So your wholelife stops because some shit happens somewhere that you dont like?

I know you must be a teenager, but try to think critically. The further away from the income of undesireables you get, the less you have to see or deal with them.

If you cant do that, then youre just as bad as they are.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.