[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: pa.jpg (128KB, 1241x806px) Image search: [Google]
pa.jpg
128KB, 1241x806px
What do you really do during a tornado?
>>
Get their houses destroyed,fly and die
>>
stand around and take videos
>>
>>67235122
Hide in the basement, or in the bathtub if you don't have one.
>>
>stop my invincible son

Jesus christ, what was snyder THINKING?
>>
Get into the centermost room of your house and pray. If you're lucky enough to have a basement or storm shelter, get into that and don't pray as much.
>>
>>67235122
I live right in tornado alley but there is a cliff nearby that flings all the tornadoes right over my town. We have only had one tornado actually get by the cliff despite thousands of attempts by the constant horde of tornadoes. So yea, I usually do literally nothing.
>>
Bathrooms are a solid choice because all the piping keeps it attached to the ground
>>
>>67235156
how could you hide in a bathtub if you don't have one?
>>
File: 1319696705024.png (184KB, 287x414px) Image search: [Google]
1319696705024.png
184KB, 287x414px
Why don't Americans in tornado states just construct their homes out of material stronger than plywood and balsa wood?
>>
>>67235122
Mostly you hope that you aren't where the tornado is.

Get to a low spot, get away from glass, get away from shit that can fall on you.

But if it hits you dead on, your shit's getting fucked.
>>
>>67235122
Play Vidya and pray I don dai

Green sky=hide
>>
File: 1448378798452.jpg (56KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1448378798452.jpg
56KB, 592x492px
>>67237402
>>
>>67237402
>Hide in the basement, or in the bathtub if you don't have one.
You missed the ,
The way the sentence reads is:
Hide in the basement.
Or hide in the bathtub if you do not have a basement.
>>
>>67237449
then just type it you lazy fuck
>>
i'm too fat for a tornado to do anything to me haha
>>
What do I do? Pretty much fuck all. After growing up in Tornado Alley with a father who was an extreme weather buff I am extremely desensitized to any and all "severe weather" alerts. Unless I actually see a funnel cloud descending near me or the winds pick up to a dangerous speed I don't give a fuck and honestly kick it outside to watch the storm if I can. I've actually had the privilege of watching a few tornadoes wreck shit off in the distance. A really awesome experience.

In all honesty though, you should get in your basement or somewhere in the center of your home, lay flat, and cover yourself with a tarp or blanket. Stay the fuck away from windows.
>>
>>67237436

So we should all live in concrete bunkers? Besides the chances of having your home destroyed by a tornado are really quite rare. Tornadoes need a large, flat, open space in order to develop and they usually don't grow larger than a few hundred feet in diameter and don't travel for more than a few miles at best.
>>
File: 1396170559719.jpg (132KB, 674x674px) Image search: [Google]
1396170559719.jpg
132KB, 674x674px
>tfw master race state that doesn't get tornados
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.