[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just turned 30 >tfw I have no friends >tfw I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1469741257414.png (272KB, 428x440px) Image search: [Google]
1469741257414.png
272KB, 428x440px
>tfw just turned 30
>tfw I have no friends
>tfw I have never had a GF
>tfw I have no job
>tfw I still live with my mother
Please kill me
>>
File: asd.gif (235KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
asd.gif
235KB, 384x288px
>>67229416
>>tfw I have no friends
that's where you're wrong kiddo :^)
>>
>>67229416
damn, what's the weather like at this time of the year there?
>>
>>67229416
Do you try working on yourself at all or do you just feel sorry for yourself?

Literally all of these can be fixed within a year.
>>
>>67229416
I can be your gf (male) if you want
>>
File: are-you-wizard.jpg (44KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
are-you-wizard.jpg
44KB, 600x797px
>>67229416
?
>>
Same
>>
>>67229416
make your mother your gf
now you're living with your gf
>>
>>67229416
>that flag
>that post
Try living in a normie country where all of that is actually unacceptable.
>>
You should be lucky to still have your mother.
>>
>>67229771
>Try living in a normie country where all of that is actually unacceptable.

I think it's not exactly socially acceptable in Finland.

Hence the no friends or gf
>>
File: 1472396949839.jpg (34KB, 376x247px) Image search: [Google]
1472396949839.jpg
34KB, 376x247px
>>67229628
I hate when people say that I have to improve myself. I hate having to spend more years just becoming what everyone else already is. I hate continually failing to make the barest of improvements in my situation. I have an engineering degree. I have a blue belt in Karate. I'm a proficient cook. I'm passionate about history. learning. And I love to try new sports.

When should I stop "improving?" When will people want to be with me? How much more sweat, how many more tears does it take?

I'm in a young adult program, and some of the guys here just smoked cannabis and slept all day. They still had girlfriends, and friends, and people who loved them. How much self improvement do those degenerates need?

I'm still alone, and it's driving me insane. Life is meaningless, if there is no one to share it with.
>>
>>67229866
>I hate when people say that I have to improve myself. I hate having to spend more years just becoming what everyone else already is.

What's the alternative? To live how you are - do you enjoy it?

That's all it comes down to. Are you happy with your life?

>They still had girlfriends, and friends, and people who loved them. How much self improvement do those degenerates need?

Stop comparing yourself to others, you're not them
>>
File: 1474204983063.jpg (12KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
1474204983063.jpg
12KB, 400x321px
>>67229926
I have severe social anxiety that prevents me from talking to anyone and makes me extremely awkward. Oh, and I'm also pretty unattractive (whether that's a poor self image or actual reality doesn't matter, the results are the same).

All I do is just sit home alone and slowly feel the will to live slip away. It's like all the life in my body is being drained away as the realization that this is going to be me forever hits me.

I can't see anyway I can turn this around. I'm way past the age where it's acceptable to lack these skills. I'm pretty much seen as a weird, creep, awkward guy now. It hasn't been cute for a while.

I don't have the balls to kill myself but I wish everyday that I'd get hit by a car or something.
>>
>>67230129
no one cares take your pity party to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>67230174

fuck off leaf
>>
How is it even possible to not have a gf in country like Sweden and Finland where women fuck you at the drop of the hat
>>
>>67229866
This is the ultimate feels.

I'm sorry Anon. A good chunk of us are headed that way too, so at least you're alone, together with us?
>>
>>67230285
this shit doesn't belong here

this is a board for international discussion, why do r9k posters always have to fuck it up?
>>
>the hyper normie canadian is back

unironically kill yourself
>>
>>67230419
This is a community. We care for each other here.
>>
>>67230426
>Posting /r9k/ threads on /int/ and then making excuses whenever someone tells you can fix those issues

Why do people do this?
>>
>>67229866
this is going to be me and I don't even know how to prevent it, and even if I did I'd probably be too scared to try and change my life in case it doesn't work so blissful mediocrity seems better than a failed attempt at success
>>
>>67229416
don't worry annon, in the next reincarnation you will be a very smart and popular girl
>>
>>67229416
>tfw just turned 30
ok
>tfw I have no friends
ok
>tfw I have never had a GF
ok
>tfw I have no job
ok
>tfw I still live with my mother
kys
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.