[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Argentina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Amigos Argentinos, estoy buscando dónde vivir en Argentina, me gustaría saber dónde me es más económico vivir y donde podría comprar un departamento de alrededor 70k usd, que se encuentre en una zona donde no sea muy difícil conseguir trabajo como profesional (soy ingeniero en computación)
>>
Hazle como tu paisano dross
>>
>>67218051
fuck off we are full

plus we are having like 30% monthly inflation go to brazil or some shit
>>
>>67218051
Don't purchase property you idiot especially in potentially unstable places you don't know the intricacies of. The statistics relating to those parameters are all online so rent in the general area and go for it
>>
>>67218223
30% isnt that bad
>>67218235
What I meant is that I want to know a cheap place to live and somewhere else to buy so I can later rent it and have a source of income
>>
>>67218223
I dont wanna go to brazil because I dont want to deal with legal bullshit of being a foreign, I already have argie nationality because my mom was born in Argentina
>>
>>67218508
>What I meant is that I want to know a cheap place to live and somewhere else to buy so I can later rent it and have a source of income
You're going to have to explain it better, are you an engineer or a landlord?
>>
>>67218824
Both? I'm selling a couple aparments my grandfather left me, i just want to have a source of income in case i have problems finding a job or just for the extra income
>>
>>67218958
If you want to live off rent alone buy an apartment in a student part of Buenos Aires and rent it to a couple of guys, make sure each person pays for a room, then go live in a cheaper, whiter, colder, safer place. Do not buy property in Argentina though.

Not because it will devalue since it has a high inflation, but because you won't be able to sell it quickly for the price you want because they won't be able to afford it.
>>
>>67218051
Just go to Miami
Dont be idiot
>>
>>67218051
i know a magic place for you and the other dindus can chimp up whatever they want

it´s called CHILE 2016
>>
>>67219904
or Uruguay
>>
>>67218051
>me gustaría saber dónde me es más económico vivir y donde podría comprar un departamento de alrededor 70k usd, que se encuentre en una zona donde no sea muy difícil conseguir trabajo como profesional

no queres tambien el relleno de mis muelas? aca no vas a encontrar nada todavia seguimos limpiando los 12 años de decada kagada del kosherismo andate a brazil o colombia viven hablando de que estan mejor que nunca golpeales la puerta son tus vecinos
>>
I want to go to Argentina, Chile or Uruguay to chill out in the country and set up my own cider farm and company. Where's the best places to go?
>>
>>67220840
go to brazil they have gauchos and shieet
>>
>>67221071
But do they drink cider? I was thinking of heading to Paraná but it's not quite far enough away from civilisation for me
>>
>>67221279
yes brazil have cider go there
>>
>>67221489
Thank you for your anti immigrant sentiment Paulo I will consider it - though the ladyfriend will not be happy about having to learn Portuguese having only just learnt Spanish
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.