[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are there no freedom of movement between anglo countriyes ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1477394836904.png (53KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1477394836904.png
53KB, 454x453px
why are there no freedom of movement between anglo countriyes ?
>>
>>67212952
Because we hate each other.
>>
>>67213100

This.
>>
>>67212952
We all have numerous non-whites in our countries that none of us want.
>>
File: anzacdayinmontreal.jpg (65KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
anzacdayinmontreal.jpg
65KB, 800x523px
>>67212952
pretty easy to emigrate though, while no freedom of movement exists it is not hard for me to move to America, Australia or NZ. (I am dual citizen of UK/Canada).
>>
America isn't anglo
Canada is dominated by frogs
Britain is overwhelmed by muds

Australia and New Zealand have it.
>>
Because the UK is third world and the US is full of niggers.
>>
>>67214935
t. Ching Sung Bong
>>
so that pakis and turkroaches can't roam between them
>>
Too many shitheads.
>>
>>67212952
because thousands more blacks and indians from the colonies would move here, im down for one with Aus / NZ but fuck the U.K
>>
>>67214652
There are no Anglo countries. We must unify Germany and and German America.
>>
We have blacks, china has natives, straya had abos, new zealand had new zealanders, and uk has muslims and none of us want those folk to immigrate into each other.
>>
Because the UK has tried that and they're getting flooded with Pakis. You don't get Anglos when you do that, you get everyone else.
>>
>>67218462
China has Natives? You mean like all of the Chinese?
>>
>>67212952
maybe It's just not in their culture?
>>
>>67218528
Welcome to /int/, please learn about our memes before replying again.
>>
>>67212952
Free movement is the ultimate meme policy.
>>
>>67218462
>>67218528
>>67218671
(different American) That's pretty clever. Took me a second to get that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.