[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1478670869779.png (402KB, 1283x638px) Image search: [Google]
1478670869779.png
402KB, 1283x638px
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>67211879
Canada is about to get a fresh batch of liberal trash
>>
what do these people actually think is going to happen?
>>
>>67211976
they actually think they are kin to jews in nazi germany and are about to die
>>
>>67211976
they probably believe that Trump is Hitler 2.0 or something, americans are stupid
>>
>>67211976
Maybe a couple thousand will actually be able leave because Canada has a points system for immigrants
>>
>move to the shittier, more expensive place with less jobs and ridiculous house prices and terrible winters
Not happening every election people say this and every time nobody moves here because it's difficult and long process. The people who could move here aren't going to leave their rich, warm coastal city.
>>
>>67211879
they mean "ew an evil racist anti-immigrant fascist won the election better move to a country with more white people"
>>
File: IMG_4255.jpg (142KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4255.jpg
142KB, 800x800px
>>67211879
==GLORIOUS==
>>
>>67211927
>Canada is about to get a fresh batch of liberal trash
you mean more of us? Canada is already a liberal shithole so idk why they haven't move already
>>67211976
by the time they get to move to Canada Trump's mandate will be over, its minimum 2 for validation, papers are like 1 year mostly because US isn't urgent and also theres a shit ton of people applying here already
>>67212338
>If "Insert candidate name" I will kill myself
nothing new
>>
>>67212548
>nothing new
are burgers really such crybabies?
>>
>>67211879

It means Canada has tech monopolies and the lowest quality and most expensive internet of the first world countries.

It crashed because our internet is shit.
>>
>>67211879
it's going to be funny when those who relocate to toronto get a taste of real multiculturalism (complete with white minority and very few people able to speak english)
>>
Why are they such bigots and wont move to country full of brown people?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.