[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this angers the EUtard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 41

File: o-RUSSIA-USA-facebook.jpg (232KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-RUSSIA-USA-facebook.jpg
232KB, 2000x1000px
>this angers the EUtard
>>
>>67208543
lmao why does the eu still exist it's 2016
>>
Why is the EU so opposed to a Russian American alliance?
>>
>>67210280
But we are not.
>>
File: Poetin willem-alexander_0.jpg (28KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Poetin willem-alexander_0.jpg
28KB, 620x349px
Just the butthurtbelt
>>
>>67210280
Only Poland is an EUtard really. No sane European likes that shitshow.
>>
>>67208543
Since when a Yankee is proud to team with commies? You're a disgrace.
>>
>>67210280
Because now their gibsmedats are taken away to defend their own asses and they will revert back to third world shitholes.
>>
This is scary, especially for Georgia.
>>
>>67210597
Why Georgia exactly?
>>
>>67210280
because eurofags are cucks and numales
>>
>>67208543
I don't like Russians but Putin is a very good and smart leader.
>>
>>67210460
A better question is
Since when does Putin want to team with yanks?
>>
>>67210460
>>67210597
Learn to defend your own countries you pussy retarded faggots.

We have no reason to hate Russia anymore. Instead of arming """"""""""""moderate muslims""""""""""""""" who commit terrorism wr should be allying with the Assad regime and Russia by bombing the shit out of the rebels and isis
>>
>>67210280
it doesn't because only delusional turboautists want it or think it is going to happen
>>
>>67210769
Since 2000 when he wanted to join NATO
>>
>>67210638
Russia has already invaded parts of them, there were under Russia for a long time, and it's far away from the rest of Europe so people here won't care much, minimizing the risk of other countries protecting them.

They are threatening to the Baltics too, but the Baltics are closely integrated into the rest of Europe, with plenty of travel between those countries and the rest of Europe, and they are part of EU, which makes resistance much more likely. Russia will probably grab Georgia, which they also want, for free, before they go for the riskier stuff in the Baltics.
>>
nobody cares about your shit totalitarian fuckholes
>>
>>67210280

Because last time they pulled that shit, Russia started encroaching into Eastern Europe and scandinavia.

Forgive the Fins, Ukrainians, Polish and everyone else for not celebrating your election of the annoying orange as your leader.
>>
>>67210774
Please stop acting like you're talking to a country, it makes you look like an autistic person. Also, you're nothing but a traitor you commie scum.
>>
>>67210849
eat the maggot faggot

fuck shitaly
>>
>>67210280
Because we enjoy the illusion of capitalism and indepedence of speech and thought instead of being part of a backwards communist empire which restricts muh freedums.
>>
>>67210901
Kill yourself surrendering cunt.

Russia hasn't been commie since forever now.
>>
>>67210901
>he still thinks Russia is still USSR
Hello senile Frenchman
>>
>>67210280
B\c they need a reason to live.
B\c they are prostitute mentality. All of them.
>>
>>67210869
So defend your own countries you fucking faggot.

You are like toddlers. We should not have to babysit you.

If your shitholes fall that easily then they shouldn't exist at all.
>>
>>67210280
Because Germany and Russia are direct competitors for influence and economic benefits in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>67211045
Let Germany be the babysitter again then.

We should not have any beef with Russia and had we allied earlier Mars would have been colonized by now.
>>
>>67211045
We're putting billions of dollars into eastern Europe with the hope that they'll some day turn into better countries, we're definetly not profiting of them. Only eastern europe is worried about this as they are in fear of getting annexed by Russia like they did with Ukraine. Overall I and most euros are glad about a potential alliance as the USA and Russia are the most trigger-happy countries at the moment.
>>
>>67211501
>We're putting billions of dollars into eastern Europe with the hope that they'll some day turn into better countries, we're definetly not profiting of them.
>Germans just investing money out of the goodness of their hearts
C'mon
>>
>>67211021
>american mentality
>>
>>67210958
>>67210982
Please make us a favor, open a book you fatlards.
>>
File: 1443891087786.jpg (29KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1443891087786.jpg
29KB, 475x356px
>>67208543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-pUHYXRvIk

he's not even in office yet and it's beginning
>>
>>67211588
>yuropoors in charge of being self-reliant

grow the fuck up
>>
>>67211665
Russia is not communist you cunt. It hasn't been for decades.

Go get trucked by Mohammed.
>>
West can go fuck itself
>>
>>67208543

I don't wars happening near me. Also it will just create a whole new wave of refugees and instability in europe.
>>
>>67211810 see >>67211914
>>
>>67211775
Europeans make the best wars.
Shart cowards can't even compete. Go lick you dady balls until you become a man faggot.

Congratulation for raping Shitlary btw.
>>
>>67208543
No, I want that America and Russia become allies.

It only angers the butthurt belt.
>>
>>67210280
Regular shipments of semen from the promised land will be halted.
>>
fuck off america you sack of shit. you swallow everything around you. look at all the nations you have destroyed. an alliance with us is only for monetary gain for you that is clear. You will try to use us, it will start well but as soon as we disagree you'll start your shit again. That's your country. And that makes it worse for us because we get retarded presidents to make up for it

fuck you die bitch
>>
>>67210280
Why are trumpets such fucking Russiaboos.

I don't get it. Just suck Putin's dick already.
>>
>>67210774
>We should be allying with Assad
wow. You are a fucking joke and look more like a russian troll than an American.
>>
>>67220974
Are you one of those """"""""""""""moderate rebels"""""""""""""" or are you just retarded

Wait what am I saying? They're the same thing
>>
>>67208543
actually i am happy about this
i hope that this war in ukraine will end soon and we can end the sanctions against russia
>>
>>67220927
Give me one good reason why we should consider Russia as our enemy.

PS: If I were American I would have voted Gary Johnson
>>
>>67220175
Maybe you shouldnt have elected putin then
>>
>>67221210
I'm with the US.
Not the Rebels, I don't give a shit.
But Russia isn't our friend, has never been, and their interest clash with our. If you are willing to have the US withdraw into a regional power and give ground to Russia sphere of Influence, then keep spouting your shit.

Assad used Chemical weapons, something that made Bush go to war in 2003. We are against that shit, and now you are talking about allying them?

I don't know if you are fucking retarded or just in love with authoritarian regimes.
>>
>>67221380
I don't "hate" Russia. But their interests are against ours.

There is a limited amount of power, money, resources, etc. In this world. The more powerful, and resourceful Russia gets, the more we lose.
>>
>>67221382
don't like putin either
>>67221400
these countries are not ready for democracy. there must be dictatorship for stablization and deradicilization of muslims. they were all set to enter the modern era and then you just fuck it up. actually I think you're bait but it's thinking like this that destroyed iraq
>>
>>67221535
>these countries are not ready for democracy. there must be dictatorship for stablization and deradicilization of muslims.
Whatever it is, I don't give a shit about these countries. I care about US interests.
Letting Assad use chemical weapons without any type of retaliation and actually allying the US makes us look weak and legitimizes international law.

If you want the US to turn into a degenerate shithole like Russia and Assad were doing this shit is OK, then keep spouting you shit.

I don't like Trump. But I'm sure that it won't take him long to recognize that Russia and the US just can't be friends. Even worst a friend of Assad.

At best the US and Russia can stay away of each other's way.
>>
>>67208543
Putin was here in the summer. You mad?
>>
>>67221751
ah so it's illegal to use chemical weapons but legal to invade Iraq under a premise that YOU KNEW was false. the whole fucking world knows it was false. disgusting how you could justify killing all those people
>>
>>67221912
They didn't know it was false.
Bother educating yourself a little.

You can make the unsubstantiated claim that Bush knew what he was doing and everything was just a big conspiracy.

But at the time of the invasion, The french and British intelligence agencies, plus the CIA all thought that there were WMDs.

There was also a big government official who fled the country and told the CIA of WMDs owned by Iraq. Saddam had also expelled UN inspectors and the UN made numerous complaints regarding chemical and other WMDs facilities that couldn't be inspected.

Also, The UN hasn't made any claim or rulings regarding the legality of the war. So, from a legal standpoint, it remains in limbo.

The use of Chemical weapons is explicitly written in international law. It is fucking illegal.
>>
>>67221912
>killing all those people
Who, the Iraqi army?
Like I care. Civilian casualties were also much lower than expected, considering that it was a decade long conflict, and most civilian casualties are attributed to terrorist activity.

Our war in Afghanistan had like 20K civilian casualties, most of them to terrorist, etc. Look at your war in the 80s. The US is more caring and careful with civilians than your country could ever be. You step foot in a country and the civilians casualties skyrockets. Funny that you point the finger at the US.

Just look at aleppo. cluster bombs in highly populated Urban areas aren't a good idea if you want to avoid collateral.
>>
File: 55939.jpg (78KB, 768x528px)
55939.jpg
78KB, 768x528px
>>67222146
Look at this, another fucking retarded American parroting what his media tells him like a good goy.

>They didn't know it was false.
Bother educating yourself a little.
Kek are you fucking retarded?
>You can make the unsubstantiated claim that Bush knew what he was doing and everything was just a big conspiracy.
It absolutely was a bit conspiracy. They wanted to take out 7 states in 5 years according to their plan. Have you been living under a rock?
https://youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw

>But at the time of the invasion, The french and British intelligence agencies, plus the CIA all thought that there were WMDs.
Newsflash retard, having WMDs like chemical weapons is not against any international laws or obligations, let alone cassus beli to go to fucking war over. Besides, when Saddam did have chemical weapons which he used extensively in the 80s against Iranians and Iraqi Kurds the American government looked the other way and sometimes even gave them satellite intelligence to improve their accuracy.

>There was also a big government official who fled the country and told the CIA of WMDs owned by Iraq. Saddam had also expelled UN inspectors and the UN made numerous complaints regarding chemical and other WMDs facilities that couldn't be inspected.
Everyone knew Saddam had chemical weapons in the 80s when he was using them in the Iran-Iraq war but the Americans, Europeans and even Soviets looked the other way. But post-9/11 the neocons in Washington realized they can use the crisis in their favor and attempt regime changes all around the world at the expense of American lives and taxpayer money while killing hundreds of thousands of people and displacing millions, just to enrich the pockets of their corporate masters.
>>
File: Untitled-821.jpg (45KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-821.jpg
45KB, 600x328px
>>67222146
>Also, The UN hasn't made any claim or rulings regarding the legality of the war. So, from a legal standpoint, it remains in limbo.
The UN can't issue any security council resolutions against an American war because it's be vetoed by permanent security council member USA you fucking retard. Besides, the point of the UN is to use international arbitration and dialogue to prevent wars at all costs and as a last resort, a UN mandate would be required to go to war that would be justified by the international community and it was clear that it would not pass for Iraq like it did for Afghanistan because Saddam had not attacked USA, was not involved with Al Qaeda, and did not even have any WMDs (even if he did war wasn't justified).

>The use of Chemical weapons is explicitly written in international law. It is fucking illegal.
Where was this international law in the 80s when the whole world including the American, French, British, German, Soviet and Chinese were selling Saddam weapons while Saudi Arabia was giving them money as he was using chemical weapons against Iran in the Iran-Iraq War? The Iraq war of 2003 was nothing but an imperialist project by the United States to secure their oil interests in the region because Saddam was selling his oil in Euros and there were billions of dollars to be made for the military industrial complex as long as the government spent $2 trillion on the pointless war that pointlessly led to hundreds of thousands of deaths and millions displaced.

This is the same retarded mindset that destroyed Libya and Syria, two of the most stable countries in the MENA region, killed hundreds of thousands of more people while displacing millions again, and paved the way for instead Al Qaeda activities in the Middle East and Africa and the rise of ISIS. And retarded Americans like you are to blame. Kill yourself you piece of shit.
>>
>>67222146
The french said no at security counsel. The germans said the guy was lying.

W wanted to impress papa.
>>
>>67221460
This is why we need an Alliance Retard.

A shared space program for example.

Russia and the US could have colonized mars by now and even the entire universe.

Stop this petty fighting. Past is past. Get the fuck over it and stop being a child. Neocons are the blight upon this country.
>>
>>67222281
>Who, the Iraqi army?
Like I care.
Fucking piece of shit of a human being. Just because they were soldiers does not make them any less human. They were also sons, fathers, brothers, and also had jobs and a place Iraqi society and did not need to perish because some ignorant faggot nation filled with ignorant faggots like you does not consider their lives important. The war in Iraq was absolutely unnecessary and did not manage to do anything other than set Iraq back a century and kill so many people, creating millions of refugees.

>Civilian casualties were also much lower than expected, considering that it was a decade long conflict, and most civilian casualties are attributed to terrorist activity.
Again with this fucking retarded logic. >We could've killed more innocent civilians, so it was all justified. >Them civilians were actually terrorists
You absolute imbecile. If American soldiers did not want to be attacked they should stay out of fucking Iraq and not invade and occupy the country while imposing their own rule and taking Iraqi oil for themselves.

>Our war in Afghanistan had like 20K civilian casualties, most of them to terrorist, etc.
You fucking idiot, civilian casualties implies that they were not Taliban or Al Qaeda. They are absolutely civilian.
>Look at your war in the 80s. The US is more caring and careful with civilians than your country could ever be. You step foot in a country and the civilians casualties skyrockets. Funny that you point the finger at the US.
The Soviet intervention in Afghanistan was requested by the Afghan government to help fight against the "moderate rebels" the US was backing with Saudi money. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: TZR5I61.png (333KB, 729x1416px) Image search: [Google]
TZR5I61.png
333KB, 729x1416px
>>67223140
>>67223530
BASED CANADA BTFOING THE NEOCONFAGGOT

America has violated international laws and treaties many times.

You're a fuckibg retars if you think arming durkas to fight against Assad is a good thing. it will fuck us over in the long run. See mujahedeen arming and al qaeda formation. See what happened to Libya.
Assad keeps the country stable.
>>
>>67210280
Friction with russia means more american munney for the eurocrats
>>
>why does EU oppose a country that tries to undermine it
>why does EU oppose a country that fuels war at our borders
>why does EU oppose a country that talks about how it's army can be in Berlin for dinner
>lmao budhurd belt xddd, muh pootin savior of da wite rice, lez be friends, we aliance now
americans...
>>
>>67223977
Neocons are itter cancer. I voted for Trump because I hated those faggots so much.

I juwt wantnus tonstop arming the mudshits in the ME and brint all the troops home.
>>
>>67224171
Learn how to defend your own shithole countries you fucking leeching turk fucks. Form an EU army if need be.

We won't waste tax dollars on you useless cunts when we can use it improving our country instead.
>>
>>67224171
>>67224308
Bitch and moan about us hurr shart amerifat yet we defend your shitry countries.

Fuck you. No longer. We will be on good terms with Russia. fight your own battles turkroach rape trash
>>
>>67208543

As a Russian speaking US citizen it's pretty cool to see Russians on YouTube comments praising the American people, calling them a great nation that saved the world from armageddon.

A year ago on any Russian politics related video you'd read comment after comment about how the USA is the Great Satan that must be destroyed.
>>
>>67224308
>>67224464
>Learn how to defend your own shithole countries
All the shitposting aside the amerifats are right on the money.
It's an absolute disgrace EU, a coalition of nations that together are ten times bigger than russia in all measurable standards be it people, money, industry, science etc. except land size, have to rely on americans of all people for defense. The same people who last time allied with russians and literally ground europe into a pile of rubble.

Personally I blame germans. They're supposed to be the backbone of europe but currently they're the weakest link in this shitshow.

Not that they or france or any other west european country has any reason to do jackshit if russians decided to liberate funland or baltics. Why we're still pretending finland won't be left alone just like it was in 1939 when shit hits the fan is beyond me.
>>
>>67208543
Not here
I don't speak for the entire country, but I'd rather have you working together than anything else.
>>
File: Untitledf.png (33KB, 800x254px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledf.png
33KB, 800x254px
Translation:

After these elections I can say... the American people are truly great... everything was against Trump... but the people weren't deceived... they went with their own choice, not the choice of the MSM... and this deserves respect
>>
>>67224701
I'll come fight with you baby.
I have no purpose in life, so dying for the sovereign rights of QT finnish girls sounds good to me.
>>
>>67208543
It's because Donald Trump can't relate to the the reasons why we are on the brink of another cold war and have a hard time being friends with Russia.
>Why do you care so much about a stupid island in the black sea?
>That conflict in eastern Ukraine is just a minor problem between local forces.
>Russian agressions? What Russian agressions.
>>
>>67225772
Thanks lad.
>>
File: nordstream.jpg (44KB, 730x306px) Image search: [Google]
nordstream.jpg
44KB, 730x306px
>>67208543
kek, there will never be any decent relations between the US and Russia
>>
>>67223140
Again, Unsubstantiated.
Trump, our president elect, used to claim that Obama was born abroad and everything was a conspiracy.

This General has not proved anything of what he said. Just because he is a general doesn't make anything of what he is saying true.
Unsubstantiated.

>Newsflash retard, having WMDs like chemical weapons is not against any international laws or obligations, let alone cassus beli to go to fucking war over.
Technically, it is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_Weapons_Convention#Key_points_of_the_Convention

>Prohibition of production and use of chemical weapons
Also, the biggest fear wasn't that Saddam just had chemical weapons, but that he had installations producing these chemicals. Something that it's very prohibited.

Also, that wasn't the only excused for the war.

>Everyone knew Saddam had chemical weapons in the 80s when he was using them in the Iran-Iraq war but the Americans, Europeans and even Soviets looked the other way. But post-9/11 the neocons in Washington realized they can use the crisis in their favor and attempt regime changes all around the world at the expense of American lives and taxpayer money while killing hundreds of thousands of people and displacing millions, just to enrich the pockets of their corporate masters.
And once more, Absolutely no evidence or substance, and just circumstantial bullshit.

American corporations aren't even the ones mining for oil in Iraq. It's all Europeans.

The US and the world turned a blind eye in the 80s, because saddam was fighting against Iran, which at the time, everyone considered to be much more dangerous.

After 9/11 the US knew that it was vulnerable to attacks from these area, and sought to put control. Saddam Hussein refused to comply with the US at the time, and got the brunt of the anger.
>>
>>67208543
just checking if banned
>>
>>67223530
I don't need you to explain to me how the UN works. I'm aware.
Still doesn't change the fact that nothing of the sort has happened, and the UN is powerless to claim the war illegal.

I already mentioned, why the world ignored the conflict in the 80s.

>The Iraq war of 2003 was nothing but an imperialist project by the United States to secure their oil interests in the region because Saddam was selling his oil in Euros and there were billions of dollars to be made for the military industrial complex as long as the government spent $2 trillion on the pointless war that pointlessly led to hundreds of thousands of deaths and millions displaced.
Again, merely circumstantial. You can't prove anything of what you are saying. Go ahead and give me some globalresearch link to prove your point idiot.

>Americans
Libya was a French-UK initiative by the way. The US helped out of formalism. But you will ignore that, because the US is at fault for everything.
>>
>>67223764
France refused to help, but nonetheless their sources pointed at WMDs in Iraq.

The Germans were saying one thing while the rest of the intelligence world was saying something else. At the end you can only work with limited intelligence.

>>67223822
You are a fucking idiot.
>colonize mars
Yeah, go play Civ. Beyond earth.

Colonization of mars is no where near close, and we are not in need of a shared space program. Russia uses old rockets--but cheap and efficient--rockets. There is nothing for the US to gain. No scientific, or technological advantage.

Renting their shit for now is cool, but once the US gets it's own rockets we will be more than independent with matters of space.

The "let's all be friends" is absolute bullshit pipe dream. If you think at some point they won't backstab us or us to them in the race for economic or influence superiority you are crazy.

Russia is weak economially, and it has a lot to gain from a US alliance. The same can't be said of the US. Helping them now, will bite us in the ass in the future.
>>
>>67208543
Eh. Russia is all the way over there, so we don't care to much.
>>
U.S. and Russia have nothing in common. Only thing is stupid leader now.
>>
>>67210869
>Finns
>Ukrainians
>Polish

They were designed to be a buffer zone, they'll soldier on just fine.
>>
>>67223977
Again, I don't care about the Iraqi army.
Cry me a river. I'm not saying that they deserved to die, but they fought for their country and I respect them for that, but that is all.

>Them civilians were actually terrorists
I never implied this. What I meant is that most civilian casualties, as in most civilians died at the hands of terrorists attacks. Not that they were terrorists. You think the taliban and Al qaeda is some legitimate resitsance against the US? They kill more civlians than they kill American soldiers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_incidents_in_Iraq_in_2014

This are some of the attacks in 2014. in the early days of the insurgent, it was even more.

>f American soldiers did not want to be attacked they should stay out of fucking Iraq and not invade and occupy the country while imposing their own rule and taking Iraqi oil for themselves
Strawhat much. Who even mentioned this?

>You fucking idiot, civilian casualties implies that they were not Taliban or Al Qaeda. They are absolutely civilian.
Can you fucking read? How about you google the civilian casulties of the afghanistan war? Just google it. You get a number around the 20K civilian casualties in the decade long conflict.

While with the soviet invasion it was 100 times that.

>The Soviet intervention in Afghanistan was requested by the Afghan government to help fight against the "moderate rebels" the US was backing with Saudi money. Are you fucking retarded?
Again, WHO THE FUCK IS TALKING ABOUT THIS?

Am I saying that the US didn't aid the Mujahadeen? No. Also it wasn't "moderate rebels" at the time. So stop quoting like you fucking know what they were saying at the time.

So, according to you, it's OK to use cluster bombings in Urban populations killing hundreds and most likely thousands (syria) or just roll into a country and kill 3 Million people because you got permission.

Great job Canada, You sure showed me.
>>
>>67224096
>America has violated international laws and treaties many times
And so has half the world.

You don't need to ally Assad to defeat ISIS. We are doing just that with the Iraqi army and the Kurds just fine. If you want to get rid of the rebels. Whatever, but if you think allying Putin and Assad is a good direction than you are retarded.

You are an authoritarian shit who probably thinks that American needs a strong man to lead, and want trump to join forces with Russia, China, Philippines, and Fucking assad, to really get the US in the good side of the World. Fucking idiot.
>>
>it's actually a crime in the United States to burn a US flag or even just let it touch the ground
Lmao
>>
>>67228762
It's the same thing here.
>>
File: The_Bear_and_the_Dragon_Cover.jpg (73KB, 311x500px) Image search: [Google]
The_Bear_and_the_Dragon_Cover.jpg
73KB, 311x500px
Remember when Tom Clancy's self insert character became President by running as an "outsider" and then teamed up with Russia to fight against China's invasion of Siberia while simultaneously creating some kind of retarded conservative utopia at home?
>>
>>67228762
Except that it isn't.
The Supreme court ruled that burning the US flag constituted Freedom of speech.

Some places may have laws against it, and you may be detained or charged with something else, but if you go to court, you won't get charged or imprisoned for burning a flag.
>>
>>67229028
What the hell!
>>
>>67210918
This
>>
>>67229097
Yep. A few months ago, some kid got detained and taking to the police station but immediately released once they figure out that it was legal.
>>
>>67229315
That seem unbelievable in America where the flag is so honored.
>>
>>67208543

im not, i hope this triggers europe to look more inward and kickstarts EU 2.0

THE FEDERATION HUNGERS !
>>
>>67229374
Don't get me wrong.
If you burn a flag, you are a piece of shit and nobody will like you except for edgy fucks.

But freedom of speech is freedom of speech.
>>
>>67221535
>these countries are not ready for democracy. there must be dictatorship for stablization and deradicilization of muslims.

It's sad.
For once Ruskiy seems right.
>>
>>67229411
In my opinion person who burns U.S. flag should be decapitated at dawn.
>>
>>67228394
both are examples of Europe's imperialist practices of settling outside Europe, neither want but must integrate with the natives who's land they've industrialized, red blooded patriots on both sides are right wing, red meat eating, alcohol consuming noble individuals, there are a lot more similarities then differences. The biggest difference being that Russia plays football with their feet, everything else are nuances.

Are we ever going to be friends? We already get along in many social sectors, like hockey, academia, the night life, all sorts of shit. What is unlikely is a political alliance in the near future, not because of clashing interests, but because the people calling the shots are all neocons. Despite your delusions the majority of the people are fighting the good fight, the scumbag politicians and bankers must all be eradicated, everyfuckingwhere.
>>
>>67229913
Russia and USA will never get along. Period.
>>
>>67230069
They need to to topple the new red threat of a Chinese-India-Brazilian-Nigeria alliance.
>>
>>67230114
>they
>Russia
>Ex-soviet Union
No. Russia isn't to be truste and it's not like they despise communist states considering they have good relations with NK, China, Cuba, and the like.
>>
>>67230204
Russia is not on good terms with NK. They uphold US based decisions when it comes to NK. NK is fucking terrified shitless of Russia, that's why there's no real negative rhetoric between them. They are only now becoming friendly with China, and only because they don't want a war with a billion man army. Cuba is in the past, no rational thinking Russian thinks of Cuba as anything more then a beach with some nice rum. Why you making shit up?

>>67230069
Socially, we already fucking do. Politically, once the neocons are out
>>
>>67228952
>Ryan persuades NATO to admit Russia, and promises assistance against China to President Grushavoy. When the Chinese enter Siberia, the Russians repel their invasion force with help from the United States and its NATO allies, causing heavy casualties on the Chinese side. >The U.S. Navy attacks the Chinese mainland's coastal defenses and destroys much of the Chinese navy's aging fleet while it lies in port. F-117 Nighthawks destroy railroad bridges in Harbin and Bei'an with GBU-27 Paveway IIIs, seriously damaging Chinese lines of communication for their army in Russia. Against his advisors' opinions, Ryan decides to broadcast CNN's coverage of the war, plus direct feeds from U.S. reconnaissance drones, over a CIA website to counter the Chinese government's propaganda about the war's status and purpose.
>Beijing's increasingly desperate leaders decide to ready their ICBMs for a potential launch. A joint NATO-Russian special operations team led by Rainbow operative John Clark is dispatched to destroy them. The team destroys all but two of the Chinese missiles. Of the two that launch, one is shot down by an AH-64 Apache while the second heads toward Washington, D.C.. Ryan's family is evacuated, but Ryan himself decides at the last minute to stay behind on board a docked naval ship, the USS Gettysburg, which is equipped with the experimental Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System. Ryan watches as the ship destroys the ICBM at the last possible moment.
>Late at night, a group of Chinese students, spurred on by what they have witnessed through the CIA website, march through Tiananmen Square and invade a Politburo meeting, setting the stage for an overthrow of the government. A reformist Politburo member, Fang Gan, takes over and arrests the rest of the Communist leadership, ordering an immediate withdrawal of Chinese forces from Siberia. Fang then holds an open discussion with student leaders that starts China's transition to democracy.

Please happen inreallife
>>
alliance aka russia literally put a puppet at the helm of usa
literally the ultimate cucks, you can't fabricate this.
>>
File: 1431741286598.jpg (70KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1431741286598.jpg
70KB, 768x1024px
>>67228735
Eat shit you retarded neocon faggot. You dumbfuck neocons would think you learned your lesson arming the rebels in Afghanistan but you didn't. Look at the state of Libya after Gaddafi. It's a disaster.

We have no reason to be enemies with Russia. This isn't the 1950s anymore faggot. A Russian-American alliance would bring many great economic, technological and scientific evidence. Bury the hatchet already you neocon dipshit.

Has Assad done heinous shit? Yes and so did we with Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Assad kept the country stable. He might be a dictator but he kept his country relatively conflict-free up until now. So did Saddam
He also kept his country stable even though he committed war crimes. Like us in Vietnam and Latin America. Iraq is in a worse state now than it was under Saddam

The ends always justify means. We with Russia could wipe out ISIS in a week.

For nations to survive and be viable, they need to be stable.

Toppling dictators by arming insurgents simply does not work.

The Kurds are chimps who regularly carry out sudoku bombings. Again we should not be supporting such organizations. The plan is simple. Ally with Russia. Drone the fuck out of ISIS wiping them out within a week or a month at worse, then pull out ALL OUR SOLDIERS AND BASES IN THE ME. Enough with being the fucking world police.

Bury yourself alive you cretinous fuck.
>>
>>67232328
advancements*
>>
>>67210849
>>67228394

Nobody care about you lefturds moronic statements
>>
>>67232328
>look at the state of Afghanistan
Says the Putin Bitch.

Russia ruined Afghanistan. The US may have armed the Mujahideen, but that was after the Soviets had already invaded and ruined the country. After the soviets left, they left the country in a perpetual estate of Civil war who was then won by the Taliban.

Afghanistan is today, doing much better than it has done since the soviets invaded. Better education, freedoms, and government. But I bet you don't know any of these shit, because you only read facebook and RT to get your news.

>kept his country stable
Stable? His father came to power out of coup, and made him heir. Then they keep bombing the shit out of their own people to keep them in line. THat isn't stability. That is oppression, submission. But to you authoritarian types, fear and respect is the same thing, no?

>The ends always justify mean
Great, you just convinced me of the shit you are.

>Toppling dictators by arming insurgents simply does not work.
Cough*VIETNAM*Cough

>The Kurds are chimps who regularly carry out sudoku bombings. Again we should not be supporting such organizations. The plan is simple. Ally with Russia. Drone the fuck out of ISIS wiping them out within a week or a month at worse, then pull out ALL OUR SOLDIERS AND BASES IN THE ME. Enough with being the fucking world police.
Yes, great. Leave the Kurds, the most stable groups out of all those crazies, let's support and ally ALL the dictators. Then let's do the same thing that led to ISIS' rise, that is abandoning the entire region and leaving the mokeys to fight for power and letting the taliban take over afghanistan and whoever anti-american group wins at the end.

I dont think even trump is this fucking stupid.
>>
>>67232602
Again, all those things are currently being done by either Putin, or Assad.

You talk of >sudoku bombings?
The Kurds have done more to liberate Syria and Iraq than Russia and Assad combined. Their main campaign is against the children of aleppo. Can't leave one alive, They are "terrorists"
>>
>>67232328
My god you are retarded.

It's depressing that retards can vote, but I suppose that's the state we're in.
>>
>>67232328
How old are you?
>>
>>67232706
>libturd idiot spotted

Any person with a brain will be glad it's Trump the new president of the US of A instead of the Hilarious psycho who what to have a nuclear war with China, fuck human right and other libturic BS.

Now the deplorables rule the world thanks to an US-Russia alliance, deal with it.
>>
File: e12.jpg (102KB, 676x720px) Image search: [Google]
e12.jpg
102KB, 676x720px
>>67232803
>nuclear war with China,
>>
>hurr durr let's make a alliance against our biggest trading partners
>hurr polan will be so butthurt about it
Go on do it.
>>
>>67232602
the USSR did not invade Afghan, they were invited by the communist friendly Afghan government because they were getting overrun by the ultra religious terrorists, whom the US armed, and trained, and are now ISIS. Afghan is not better today then it was when the soviets aided an ally in distress. Back then the Afghan people could've migrated to the USSR and go to school and seek employment, the soviets were fighting for the people, for the government, against the terrorists. The infrastructure they built over there still stands today, meanwhile US made shit is already falling apart.

>I dont think even trump is this fucking stupid.
I don't think you think at all.
>>
>>67232843
>he care about trade instead of the futur of the european civilization

Nice b8

>>67232837

Remember me Clinton email part dealing with putting missiles around China...
>>
Why would we be upset?
NATO gets dissolved because clapistan no longer wants to pay for it pushing the EU into its own EU Army, eases relationship with russia and the EU army no longer has to fight clapistans oil wars.
>>
>>67232850
>ultra religious terrorists, whom the US armed, and trained, and are now ISIS

You shouldn't be so proud to announce your ignorance to the world, anon
>>
>>67232850
The Russian special forces LITERALLY stormed the palace and killed the President you fucking commie faggot.

They actually, factually killed the democratically elected leader in a coup. Are you fucking dense man?
>>
>>67232891
>futur of the european civilization
m8 I'm from a country that has dozens of nukes stationing at it's borders all aimed at our biggest cities. There is no way for us to have a future no matter how strong of a army we would have.
>>
>>67232891
Nuclear war isn't a possibility.
>>
>>67232892
Exactly, and we need to remember that now we have Putin and Trump to rely on in order to defend the european civilization and the white race
>>
File: 1431239996940.jpg (69KB, 920x380px) Image search: [Google]
1431239996940.jpg
69KB, 920x380px
>>67232892
>NATO gets dissolved
>>
>>67232983
>countries that are 1/3 non-white are in charge of defending the white race
This is the end.
>>
>>67232966
Kek I've got friends in the polish army and all of them told me this wasn't nothing more than joke tier propaganda.

Beside, if we want peace in Europe don't you think we should ally with the russian in order to unite the continent ?
>>
>>67233019

Well we've got Orban but Hungary is too small to do the job, Kaczynski maybe but Poland isn't relevant enough yet, Germany would have done it but it's ruled by cucks.

For now the only credible leaders are Trump and Putin, at least at this moment
>>
>>67233034
>in order to unite the continent ?
You're stupid.
>>
>>67233034
>this wasn't nothing more than joke tier propaganda.
You talking about the recent Iskander happening or the launchers that are in Kalingrad since the 80s? Because the second are real and were part of defending russia from a NATO offensive during the cold war.
>>
File: when ukrops post.jpg (42KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
when ukrops post.jpg
42KB, 600x587px
>>67212553

>Germany surrenders to USA is not one, but two wars
>calls us cowards
>>
>>67232929
the democratically elected president was friendly with the USSR, he was killed in a coup thats when they stormed in taking out the new guy. And it was the fucking soviets, not the Russians, wtf is wrong with you.

and you're the faggot commie, thats why your moms depressed

>>67232905
>You shouldn't be so proud to announce your ignorance to the world, anon
I'm an individual, I do not answer for what decisions I never made
>>
>>67232966
we would've beat russia if hillary had won
>oust assad and build the syria pipeline
>invade iran
>intervene in afghanistan
>stop the growth of the eurasian union (because they'll now rely on us)
>threaten china and sanction russia
>>
>suddenly all americans are pro-Russia
We'rent you guys major opponents of communism a couple of decades ago? What that era was called again? Oh yeah, Cold War.

Americans are again making shit up
>>
>>67232850
>and are now ISIS
Yes, all extremists come from the same place.

>the USSR did not invade Afghan, they were invited by the communist friendly Afghan government because they were getting overrun by the ultra religious terrorists, whom the US armed, and trained, and are now ISIS.
the US did not invade Vietnam, they were invited by the democratic friendly South vietnamese government because they were getting overrun by the communist terrorists, whom the USSR armed, and trained, and are now Vietcong.
>>
>>67233095
I'm talking about now, that the missile slots in Kalingrad are still there is obvious but to think they will be used in a recent futur against Poland are pretty much as stupid as the russian tanks invasion on Warszaw myth because nobody would gain anything from it, do you think that the russian leaders are dumb enough to try to grab polish territories while knowing how much the poles would oppose it ?
>>
>>67233160

Russia isn't communist and Russia fought a 5 year war to stop communism. lots of americans died in that war.

Baltic people and jews are responsible for Soviet Union
>>
>>67208543
I want join the new glorious alliance
>>
>>67233160
Remember the historical memes about France and how it's bloodthirsty and only exists to start wars in europe? Well maybe the USA also needs conflict to sustain itself.
>>
>>67233078
>muh empire atlantist fag
>not uniting all european nations under one banner in order to defend our interests from the rest of the World
>>
>>67233184
Current Russia is ruled by an ex-KGB Soviet agent. The era hasn't faded anywhere.
>>
>>67233160
We aren't Pro-Russia.
But many authoritarian like other authoritarians.

The Only Americans liking trump are either Russian trolls or authoritarian shits, who want an iron fist up their ass.
>>
File: Blank_Map_of_The_Russian_Empire.png (188KB, 1837x1655px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_Map_of_The_Russian_Empire.png
188KB, 1837x1655px
>>67233221

America used to have an actor as president but the Screen Actors Guild wasn't pulling our strings
>>
>>67208543
didn't read the thread, but still like it.
cheers, ameribros.
>>
>>67233223

LOL libtard butthurt much ? Now the deplorables are in charge, DEAL WITH IT ?
>>
>>67233211
>if you're against the eu you must be right wing
>Russia will give up power if we be friendly towards them meme
>The Russian public wants Russia to join the EU
>All European nations have the same interests

The EU is destined to fail especially now that Hillary lost and brexit will happen, just give up and stop being a faggot socdem.
>>
>>67233223
>The Only Americans liking trump are either Russian trolls
>tfw apparently half of Americans are Russian trolls
Wanna move there
>>
>>67233248
Wow, your actor guilds must be really hardcore for executing and torturing people :DDd
>>
>>67233292
It's true though.
Duterte turned the phillippines towards russia, and Trump is going to do the same.

The Right wing in France and UK all support Russia.

Ultra-Right loves Russia. Because Russia is all they want. "A strong leader" AKA. a dictator.
>>
>>67233333

not an argument
>>
>>67233316
There is a difference of the vast majority of people who simply didn't have a choice and picked the lesser of two evils, and then there is the rally going, bible carrying, MAGA hat wearer joker.
>>
>>67233339
I don't know about France but here they don't like them they're just neutral.
>>
>>67233163
>the US did not invade Vietnam, they were invited by the democratic friendly South vietnamese government because they were getting overrun by the communist terrorists, whom the USSR armed, and trained, and are now Vietcong.
more or less true, not sure about the training though. However, Afghan and Vietnam are completely parallel, totally different scenarios. And wasn't there a false flag about a sunken ship, the reason for going to war in Vietnam?
>>
>>67233352
So if a former plumber becomes a president then the plumber working union starts to demand shit from him? Acting a retard on the internet was cool when you turn 13

We both know that KGB is a totally different thing
>>
File: 1478670633538.jpg (47KB, 475x413px) Image search: [Google]
1478670633538.jpg
47KB, 475x413px
>>67233365
>Hillary
>Less evil than trump
>>
>>67233304

>if you're against the eu you must be right wing
More like an idiot, because the other solution is being a retarded liberal internationalist which is even worse

>Russia will give up power if we be friendly towards them meme
If we make Russia part of your club of course it will be friendly toward us... It's only logical don't you think ?

>The Russian public wants Russia to join the EU
LOL because the french, germans or italian ever wanted it at one point ?

>>All European nations have the same interests
Yeah, it's called the european civilization, the white race, the christiandom, the european internal market, stop outsourcing jobs to China, stop to be reliant on Wall street and more importantly to end lolberalism
>>
>>67233396
I'm pretty sure that I saw an interview with le pen talking in favor of Putin.
>>
>>67233410
No. The tonkin incident was used to get full support behind the intervention.
But the Vietcong, and NVA were already doing operations in South vietnam. The war had started way before the tonkin incident.

Also, the tonkin is highly controversial, and no one has ever proved that it happened or not. So maybe a false flag, maybe not.

>>67233417
I voted for hillary. But believe me, when I tell you that most people who I know voted for Trump did so out of their hatred towards hillary, or their loyalty to the Republican party.
>>
>>67233421
Trust me you don't want Russia in the EU. I'm not against Russians i.e the slav people of orthodox faith. But there is a lot more to the country than simply them. Giving open borders to Chechens(and other muslim extremists) is a disaster waiting to happen. Even Putin had to do some shady deals with them to keep them in line by basically giving them free reign and sharia state in the region they inhabit.
>>
File: smugsuit.jpg (27KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
smugsuit.jpg
27KB, 300x220px
>>67232803
My God another one.

I forgot how stupid /int/ is. You're fun to shitpost with but you really know nothing about anything. When someone shows they know literally nothing about a subject that triggers my smugness and I have to call them an idiot even if that person is on the same """"side"""" as me. I'm not pro-hillary, and I think the Russian intervention in Syria is well justified.

The thing is the poster I replied to is hilariously misinformed and has a cartoon-like understanding of the subject. He's the kind of clueless retard that makes you feel like a god by comparison. and here's the thing Pierre

You're just as bad
>>
>>67233411
the KGB was just an intelligence agency, the CIA equivalent. There is no amount of interrogation, human experimentation, all kinds of spy, assassination, black ops shit they did that the CIA or the MI6 hasn't topped ten times fold. All intelligence agencies are like that. Maybe you're thinking of the NKVD, Stalin's secret police, not the same.
>>
File: 1478672703223.jpg (51KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1478672703223.jpg
51KB, 960x539px
>>67233421
>is a fascist
>calls people idiots

>If we make Russia part of your club of course it will be friendly toward us... It's only logical don't you think ?
Why would Putin want Russia to join the EU?

>thinking russians wouldn't chimp out

>Yeah
eastern and western europe don't have the same economic interests.

You're a far right idiot who supports the EU? I bet the 28 unelected commissioners who rule it would laugh themselves to death if they heard this.
>>
>>67210597
It isn't, Trump gonna be similar to Reagan. Unlike Western Europe, States not importing Russian natural resourses, and have some views on foreign policy. So if they think it's gonna be a "friendship is magic" - I bet he fuck pro russians as it always, as it should to.
>>
>>67233609
I doubt the CIA has a "fishtank" like the one KGB has.
>>
>>67233477
Trump won because people are tired of neoliberalism*
>>
File: klopp1.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
klopp1.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>67233617
>the eternal anglo eu butthurt
>>
>>67233507
Russia will not join the EU if begged to. They do not want that. Just peaceful coexistence and trade (most of the population anyway).
>>
>>67233665
>let me tell you about your country
Most people don't even fucking know what neoliberalism is.
>>
>>67233507

When I'm talking about making Russia part of our club I don't necessary say it have to be part of the EU... Russia is indeed a very wide country wich would be difficult to manage for the EU but instead of being a member it can be an allied state like Switzerland is.

Beside I think the EU should be disbanded and recreated from the start because the original project was hijacked by far left ideologues and is now ruled by incompetent faggots
>>
>>67233609
All those CIAs, M16s, KGBs, Stasis, Gestapos and NKVDs are all the same, legal mercenary groups to act for the interest of their country. Assassinations, coups and tortures are normal procedures.
>>
>>67232837
>A fucking cuck doesn't know what she would've done and uses a meme featuring a cuck too.
>Let's just have a nuclear war with people we don't like. There won't be any grave repercussions whatsoever for the future if we do it. It'll be hilarious.
>>
>>67233653
"fishtank" the CIA laugh at this silly child's play
>>
File: 1478678071183.jpg (440KB, 935x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478678071183.jpg
440KB, 935x900px
>>67233668
>mfw I'll be able to say that germans have destroyed europe four times
aryan death camps SOONS
>>
>>67233705
There's a reason he won Michigan.
>>
>>67233617

Actually being a fascist mean being mentally sane by the western progressives standards, so thanks for the compliement.

>eastern and western europe don't have the same economic interests.
>everything is economy

People don't fucking care about the GDP and shit, but thing like the civilization are much more imortant for them

It's quite telling how you couldn't even tell me where I'm wrong, maybe because like all progressives you don't think but only shout moronic slogans all the fucking time
>>
>>67233705
>Michigan
>detroit
>Industry
>lost jobs.
>we'll bring those back
Literally this.
>>
>>67233799
Detroit ?
>>
File: german_kid.gif (923KB, 425x410px) Image search: [Google]
german_kid.gif
923KB, 425x410px
>>67233775
>the eternal anglo eu butthurt
dont slip on your way out
>>
>>67233829
>people care more about an abstract notion of civilization than money
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

You're wrong because you're a fascist and pro EU, are you one of those guys that make "fixed europe" maps? kek.

I'm not a "progressive" but
>fascists
>any theory (meth head sperg with ball ranting about da jooooz in a shitty book doesn't count btw)
>>
Ayyy Russian-American friendship yes. Niggers and faggots can fuck themselves!!
>>
>>67233333

checked
>>
>>67233930
>>people care more about an abstract notion of civilization than money

Yeah, people care more about the historic notion of Europe than about the invisible GDP, people care more about their fatherland and their people than something so detached from their life as economic growth.

By the way It's pretty obvious you are a random leftist idiot because you don't have any argument able to contradict me...
>You're wrong because you're a fascist and pro EU, are you one of those guys that make "fixed europe" maps? kek.
Sorry but this kind of shit don't explain shit.

By the way a fascist like Mussolini had more balls than you because he fought in a war while you in the meantime only managed to say moronic shit on the internet while claiming to be the reincarnation of Einstein( which you are not)
>>
>>67232602
And America ruined many Latin American and Middle Eastern countries neocon dipshit. Fuck off with your whatboutism.

>afghanistan is doing better than it was

No. This is Kabul in the 1970s. Under the Soviet backed Afghan government, it was secular and decent.

Too bad we funded fundamentalist islamist simply because of our communism hate boner. The same group that committed 9/11.

>his father came tonpower outbof a coup

Irrelevant. Pre syrian civil war Syria was relatively stable, seldom had terrorists and secterian violence was kept in check.

>but he bombed some of his people

Because they were rebelling and trying to overthrow him. Troublemakers got rekt.

It is a stable and orderly country neocon faggot.

>great you just convinced me

America is literally a means justify the ends nation.

>vietnam

Another pontless war backed by neocon faggots. We had to invade and protect vietnam because muh red scare communism expansion. It was a disaster and the country was in ruins for decades before recovering. 50,000 American soldiers dead. Fuck JFK and LBJ.

>leave the region to itself

No you fucking idiot. You didn't read.

We ally with Russia. We rapidly destroy ISIS and the FSA which is full of Wahhabis (ISIS was created because of american interventionism and toppling saddam)

We support the secular Assad regime in destroying ISIS, rebels and the Kurds aka Turds. Assad is in ckbtrol again. Secterian violence rapidly declines and the country is stabilized.

Here are thevfacts neocob faggot.

Virtually all countries the US invaded to restore "freedom" and topple the tyrants and dictators became worse after said tyrants were toppled.

Assad is a tyrant. But a stabilized country run by a tyrant is superior to a Mad Max scenario.

I am the farthest thing from an authoritarian faggot. I am a classical liberal. Neocon policies have consistently been disasters. Interventionism causes more harm than good in most cases.
>>
>>67235062
>upper-class women in kabul in 1970s
>representative of afghanistan

That's like saying Moscow is representative of Russia
>>
>>67232602
>>67235062
The only exceptions being America intervening in WW1 and WW2in Europe to help the allies.

Follow my advice. Buy a fucking shovel, start digging and please end yourself as soon as possible. Neocons are the cretins of the world.
>>
>>67232706
No O'Reilltly. You wre the reyarded potato nigger.

We are tired of constantly having pointless wars, wasting taxpayer money that we should spend on improving our country but instead spent on defending toddler nations who cannot defend themselves for shit.
>>
>>67211914

This, tbfh.
It changes nothing.
America and Europe and our enemies forever, no matter who's in charge.
>>
File: 01-Afghanistan-1970s.jpg (70KB, 570x482px) Image search: [Google]
01-Afghanistan-1970s.jpg
70KB, 570x482px
>>67235087
Cry more.
>>
File: moscow mitino district.jpg (253KB, 918x611px) Image search: [Google]
moscow mitino district.jpg
253KB, 918x611px
>>67235087
>Moscow is representative of Russia

Outside of the city center Moscow looks like shit.
>>
File: 18afghan.xlarge1.jpg (71KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
18afghan.xlarge1.jpg
71KB, 600x380px
>>67232602
>>67235087
Hmm looks way better than the daily suicide bombings they have.
>>
>All these absolutely retarted assumptions thay Russia wants to invade Eastern Europe.
>B-but Ukraine
Ukraine was visa free half russian speaking country with whole regions actially russian than ukrainian, can't see any country like that in Eastern Europe except Belarus. It's especially funny if we look at Finland. It never was in NATO and ebil russkies still didn't invade them. You are just paranoid faggots.
>>
>>67235062
>this is kabul in the 1970s.
No, it isn't. Those are just some high class westernized people. Afghanistan has pretty much been backwaters.
Also, you left the rest of my post out for your own convenience. I said better than it was since the Soviet Intervention.
That is in 1970, what happened in the 80s?

>neocon
You really think this is an insult?

So, you defend the interventionist russians, but denounce the interventionist Americans. Totally on point.

> We ally with Russia
Not gonna happen, and if Trump really pushes it, he is going to suck Putin Dick for 4 years.

>We support Assad
Yes, let's also help Iran, and North Korea, and China. I mean, south China sea. It's totally china's no?

>Classical liberal
Top Fucking KEK.
You are putting the country before the people.
To You political stability even under a dictatorship is preferable than personal freedoms. No matter how many are oppressed and killed. First is the country.

That is the definition of a fucking Fascist, and not a classical liberal. Fuck you and your delusional shit. I hope this bites you in the ass in the future. Go masturbate to Putin now.

>>67235097
WWI was a fucking disaster and the US should not have gotten involved. Fucking Wilson.
>>
File: 15744035_303.jpg (44KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
15744035_303.jpg
44KB, 700x394px
>>67235355
SHowing pictures before SOviet invasion.
Yes, totally US' fault. The soviet invasion surely had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>67210280
Germemes are scared of Russia. Only daddy america keeps them safe
>>
we dont really care, just leave us alone
>>
>>67212383
Well, we also have libtards with love to false flags. Go TRUMP! MAGA
>>
File: 010.jpg (34KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
34KB, 600x488px
Afghan university in the seventies. Relly maeks U think :DDD
>>
>USA allies with Russia
>EU also allies with Russia
>USA breaks the alliance with Russia due to conflicts of interest
>EU stays allies with Russia
Calling it now.
>>
>>67211501
>we're definetly not profiting of them.
lol, dumb retard.
>>
>>67233477
>I voted for hillary. But believe me, when I tell you that most people who I know voted for Trump did so out of their hatred towards hillary, or their loyalty to the Republican party.

I believe USA is enough of a representative democracy, so this will all work out fine for the republicans.

Just with bonus hilarious/cringe soundbites from the Trumpetists
>>
>>67238438
I can't wait until North Korea removes Japan from the map.
>>
>>67208543
Test
>>
>>67238525
t. disillusioned Clinton supporting English teacher
>>
>>67210280
Letting a very corrupt russian state get more influence isn't good when you live in a country that enjoys democracy and low corruption. It spreads across borders.

Also there are several european territories that risks russian annexation. Of course they wouldn't like it then.
>>
File: 1369972611214.png (563KB, 1177x741px)
1369972611214.png
563KB, 1177x741px
>>67208543
>>67210280
>>67210769
This is not happening, murica' only wants vassals, not partners.
>>
>>67238567
>country that enjoys democracy and low corruption
You can count them on one hand.
>Also there are several european territories that risks russian annexation.
fucking lol
>>
>>67210280
Just wait for the west to turn around and be big babies over any percieved betrayal
Spain fucking threatened war over Brexit (Which still hasn't even happened). What do you think those babies will do once we try to friend Russia?
Fuck em I say. They don't do much for us anyways outside of being good economic partners, and they're even willing to throw that away over petty shit anyways.
>>
>>67235238
>pic
But it is Iran.
>>
File: 1478713664948.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478713664948.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>67208543
Nobody but jews are upset. I have no issue with Russia
>>
File: 4326325.png (302KB, 486x322px) Image search: [Google]
4326325.png
302KB, 486x322px
>>67237229
>it isn't kabul

Yes it is dipshit.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a3YONwyyI-o

Afghanistan was far better then dipshit. The government was secular.

>it's been better since soviet intervention
>it went from being a disgusting turd to a slightly less disgusting turd

Unironically kill yourself.

>so you defend the interventionist russians

No I didn't you fucking idiot. I am aginst interventionism as a whole unless in exceptional circumstances
I never defended Russian interventionis.
It is a disaster like the US.

>you think neocon is an insult

Neocons are widely considered to be one of the most cancerous polotical positions there is. It ruined the GOP completely which used to be paleocon. Bush and Bush Sr are some of the worst presidents. Reagan, Clinton, Carter, JFK, LBJ are terrible too.

>notbgonna happen

Like how Trump was not going to get elected? It will and your tears will be delicious. A russian-american alliance would be extremely beneficial to us.

>iran

Leave them the fuck alone. Did you not learn your lesson from Iraq?

>NK

See above

>China

China is one of our most valuable trading partners. They are not going to attack and invade us dipshit. Chinese love Capitalism more than Americans do. They will not risk nuclear war. Neither will Russia.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/13/news/economy/capitalism-china-likes-more-than-us/

All you're doing right now is trying to stirr up yellow fear. Again. Stop antagonising other nations. Maintain free trade policies with them and in regards to defense we invest in defense on our own borders and territories.

Enough with beibg the world police. It's been a nightmare for us. All the money we use to "defend" Japan, SK and Europe should be spent on our own country and countrymen you fucking idiot. Spend it on our crumbling infrastructure, healthcare, and education.

Those nations need to grow the fuck up and invest in their own defense.
>>
http://heatst.com/politics/kremlin-clinton-victory-would-have-led-to-world-war-3-between-russia-and-the-us/

>Putin’s advisor Sergei Glaziev went as far as to officially suggest that Trump’s victory saved the world from WW3. “Americans had two choices: WW3 or multilateral peace. Clinton was a symbol of war, and Trump has a chance to change this course.”
>>
File: 1478436205427.jpg (250KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1478436205427.jpg
250KB, 1050x1400px
>>67208543
Nobody gives a shit about your country. It's going to be funny when Putin fucks Trump over, though.
>>
>>67237229
>to you stability under a dictatorship is better than personal freedoms

Negative liberties flourish ONLY UNDER STABILITY. You fucking tard. Your freedom does not mean shit when your country becomes fucking madax and you can't do anything without getting killed or imprisoned.

>ur a fascist
Fascists support heavy interventionism dipshit. I am against interventionism heavily. There are some exceptional cases where it is justified but in the vast majority it causes far more problems than it solves.

I am a proponent of minding our own fucking business and maintaining free trade with other nations.

I don't give a shit if Saddam gasseda thousand kurds. Toppling him caused far more deaths than what occured under his rule. Iraq is effectively fucking Mad Max at this point as a result of dipshit neocons and interventionists.

I'll say it again.

Iraq was better under Saddam.

Libya was better under Gaddafi.

Afghanistan was better before Soviet and American interventionism.

If your countrybis unstable as shitnto the point where you have roving mobs of fucking militants in toyota hiluxes shooting at you every time you go outside or getting bombed when you go to the market then you cannot exercise your negative freedoms at all. It simply is meaningless.
>>
>>67232328
You're an imbecile, lad. You have to realize Putin is taking advantage of a situation where a man not fit enough to lead a village of 800 is leading the country that has historically hindered Russia's progression (and rightfully so).

Putin will fuck over your country and it'll pretty funny to see American reactions after they were kissing Russian asses.
>>
>>67238977
>You can count them on one hand.

Nope. Even if, say Spain isn't very clean when it comes to corruption, it is still way less corrupt than Russia. And even if you could count them in one hand or whatever, what does it matter?

>fucking lol

Not saying it is a high risk but Estonia could easily get involved into something like that. Gotland(Sweden) is also has strategic value to Putin.
>>
>>67241696
This. Putin sees a useful idiot in Trump.

Of course, that doesn't mean Trump will be a useful idiot though.
>>
>>67241975
His chosen advisers are all the equivalent to American weeaboos for Japan but in this case they have a weird fetish for Russia. General Flynn (security adviser) is one example and then New Gingrich (secretary of state).

America thinks it's the one turning away from the world, but the world will collectively stop giving a fuck about America and turn away from it. They'll be left to deal with Putin.
>>
>>67242157
becoming friends with Putin and making enemies of the rest of the world. Nice! sounds like a double win to me. But in all seriousness I really doubt that Putin, or anyone over there, wishes harm to the average American. They're smart enough to know that they are not dealing with idiots, and are unlikely to want anything more then an even playing field. And that goes for all nations. I believe an even playing field is the ideal. Which is why I'm not a politician, I'm not enough of a cynical, corrupt, bloodthirsty scumbag.
>>
You're all fucking idiots. Why are you all here, yelling at each other about politics? You're all pathetic spergs, incapable of doing anything to change the world. If you want to keep flapping your flaccid microdicks at each other, fuck off to >>>/pol/.
>>
>>67242680
I'm not sure what Putin wants, but I think you should take a look at what Russia has done politically in the past. You can never trust them fully, so I hope Trump remembers that.

I also think the US needs to honor their NATO obligations to Europe, especially Eastern Europe. Those countries followed their obligation and sent their armies to Iraq and Afghanistan for your country.
>>
>>67242828
I imagine Putin wants sanctions lifted and us to respect their new boundary in Crimea and expansion into Syria.

Essentially we hold the cards but they want us to back down
>>
>>67210460
> commies
>Russia
Oh... we are not commies since 1991. Even France is more red now than we are. Commies in our country are disgraceful group of some senile fucks or just retarded ones who have never even read Lenin or marks or other leftists stuf.
>>
>>67243481
> marks
>>
Am I getting this right?
Nowadays it's the Democrats that demand more military involvement in international conflicts, sending troops to the Middle East, support wars and prefer "American interests" over diplomacy and co-operation with other countries? And bash the Republicans for seeking peaceful relations with Russia?
It's like the Cold War is back, but this time with Democrats being the war mongering, ignorant bigots.
>>
Bceм пpивeт!
>>
>>67242680
>becoming friends with Putin and making enemies of the rest of the world.
Literally all non-western countries have good relations with Russia.
>>
>>67235159
You can be as tired as you want and it won't make you any less of a retard.

And I'm not talking about the American people, or their desire for isolationism, I'm talking about you, specifically.

You are clueless and stupid at the very least. I have a suspicion you might also be mentally retarded but I can't prove that.
>>
>>67210280
We're not. If anything it's a good thing.

Russian-American tensions, if left to get worse, almost always means Europe would suffer.

I mean if Russia and America went to war with each other, which landmass would Russia invade first and where would most of the fighting take place?
>>
>>67244734
Excuse you.
>>
>>67245064
I thought you were western?
>>
>>67244508
Probably autocorrect, chances are he knows Marx a lot better than you
>>
>>67236431
Whole world understands that eastern ukraine is your rightful clay.
But jesus christ, you can't invade other country like that. Who is next? Estonia? Theyve got huge russian speaking minority there.
>>
File: Kabul-1972.jpg (99KB, 760x330px) Image search: [Google]
Kabul-1972.jpg
99KB, 760x330px
Kabul in the 70s
>>
>>67246201
no, that's china in 1910
>>
>>67242828
>What, they can actually speak English in Japan?
>>
>>67238142
Basically, this.
>>
File: 1475051746086.jpg (33KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1475051746086.jpg
33KB, 460x276px
>>67232850
>the USSR did not invade Afghan, they were invited by the communist friendly Afghan government
>>
File: tumblr_m3culm9W6J1qh11w4o1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1280x866px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3culm9W6J1qh11w4o1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1280x866px
>>67241194
>Yes it is
The video pretty much proves my point.
You think showing embassies, Military parades, and hand picked examples of the "western" living that people in Kabul had.

This pick is from 1970s. You can argue it's handpicked or not. But Burkas were already used for most of the afghan population. Showing the capital, literally the most western place in the entire country and saying that this represented the people of afghanistan or Kabul is deceiving.

>it went from being a disgusting turd to a slightly less disgusting turn
If a brainwash authoritarian shit like you already admitted this, then I made my point.

Afghan economy, child mortality, life expectancy, education, etc. All those things are much better than under taliban rule, and they improve every day. 2014 also marked the year of the first democratic transition in Afghanistan. A huge improvement from taliban rule.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26747712

>extremely beneficial to us
You sound like trump already. How is it going to benefit us in the least? Putin will use trump to take the sanctions away allowing Russia to grow economically and put a tighter grip in eastern europe and central asia.

If you think Putin is suddenly going all goody goody because trump is in it's side you are retarded. Prepare to suck Putin dick for years.

>iran
>leave them alone
I'm saying that you probably support them, just like Putin supports them and sells arms to them to continue their insurgency shia insurgencies around the middle east. Good job russia.

>They are not going to attack and invade us dipshit.
Again, more strawhats. I never said this.
>yellow fear
Wow, impressive how retards can turn everything to racism.
>maintain free trade
Except we are about to get rid of all our trade agreement and get into huge trade conflicts. Thanks trump.

Yep, pretty much what i suspect. Abandon all our allies, and let Russia and China run rampant.
>>
>>67241669
What would be the right term?
For a country that gasses it's own people for political stability?
Sure, you aren't interventionist. But you believe that no matter how many people are gassed, if there is stability than it's all good.

Negative liberties aren't any of the ones more defended by classical liberals. You just pulled some "freedom" out of your ass to legitimize your dictatorial sympathies.

A true liberal doesn't concern with revolution. The french, American and numerous countries had to fight for liberty. The ones arguing for stability and the status quo were monarchist and thus authoritarians like you.
>>
>>67249288
thats how "clever" russian diaspora in the US is

theyre fucking retarded scumbags lol
>>
File: 00002.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
00002.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
I've got my anti russian medicine right here

anyone that borders close to these war mongering savage animals and doesnt have proper self defense weapons is cruising for a short life expectancy
>>
>>67252407
Get ready to be split off and raped by Germans, kurwa
>>
File: Ruski Roastie.jpg (340KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ruski Roastie.jpg
340KB, 960x960px
>>67252626
cyka blyat cyka blyat cyka cyka cyka blyat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1d7Llx4rm8
>>
>>67211501
This delusion
>>
honestly this is great news for Europe.
If we stop being handholded, this may strenghten the political decisions of the countries.
No more opposition to Russia = more pressure to eastern Europe, and that means there will be a need for a strong politic
Also, Russia will finally be free to take middle-east, and controll immigratory flux. If that happens, immigration will spike to Europe. But we know that's bad, it will be disastrous
the only way to stop that is to fortify our countries borders, like sending some thousand soldiers on coasts to fend them off the sea, or arming our beaches to kick them from where they came
Untill now, nobody had the balls. but maybe, if there's no other way, they'll FINALLY grow a spine and make a decision.
Liberal mentality and globalistic aims are only weakening us. Humanitarism won't help us in this time of crisis. sooner the political and social class learn that, sooner we will get out of this hell

i hope
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.