[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 FACTS ABOUT THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA THAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: honor.png (49KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
honor.png
49KB, 2000x1000px
5 FACTS ABOUT THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA THAT YOU DIDNT KNOW AND WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!
>>
File: Skopje mall.jpg (922KB, 1984x1488px) Image search: [Google]
Skopje mall.jpg
922KB, 1984x1488px
1. Macedonia has the biggest shopping malls on the Balkans! Yes, you heard right, small Bulgarian malls sure cannot compete.
>>
File: skopje-skyscraper.jpg (289KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
skopje-skyscraper.jpg
289KB, 1600x1067px
2. You would expect the highest skyscrapers on the Balkans to be in Bulgaria, Romania or Serbia? No, they are in Skopje, all above 300m high. Small Bulgarian skyscrapers sure cannot compete!
>>
File: Makedonski voennovuzdushni sili.jpg (300KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Makedonski voennovuzdushni sili.jpg
300KB, 2100x1500px
3. You sure wonder, how can a relatively small country like Macedonia survive on its own for such a long time (founded 1992)? Well, it might surprise you, but they have the most powerful army of the Balkans. Hundreds of tanks and airplanes, both of Russian and American types make sure that the small Bulgarian army, which btw sure cannot compete, does not invade Macedonian clay.
>>
File: skopian ethnic composition.jpg (134KB, 388x368px) Image search: [Google]
skopian ethnic composition.jpg
134KB, 388x368px
4. So how can such a small country be so successful? That can be answered in one simple sentence! DIVERSITY! The ethnic structure of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia is made up by 40% Bulgarians, 40% Albanians, 10% Norwegians and 10% Nigerians. All of them live peacefully together and they know one but just one goal: Bringing the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia there where it belongs: At the top of the Balkans, hell, at the top of Europe. Boring Bulgarian ethnic composition sure cannot compete!
>>
File: MacDonalds in Veles 2002.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MacDonalds in Veles 2002.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
5. Health. You sure didnt know that Macedonia is the only european country without McDonalds and other fast food giants. These have been banned by the government as it was reveiled that they make the sporty Macedon population fat and lazy. The last McD was burned down in 2002 by an angry mob of Macedonians.
>>
woah...so thats the power...of the ancient heritage...

woah
>>
awful thread
>>
decent thread
>>
Really made me think
>>
Very good thread
>>
Wtf I hate Bulgaria now
>>
truest antiki power, how can bulgaria even compete
>>
Wtf i love them now
>>
NANI
>>
Bulgaria BTFO
>>
>>67207602
Romania is not Balkan
>>
How many nuclear warheads can you drop on Athens?
>>
>>67212511
da
>>
wtf i love eu now
>>
>>67207463

WTF, I AM #FYROMMISSILE NOW
>>
>>67212805
I cannot answer this, Im just a humble Bulgarian admiring the poweful neighbor in the west. Probably many, but at least 1!
>>
File: 1478186572625.jpg (14KB, 261x271px) Image search: [Google]
1478186572625.jpg
14KB, 261x271px
>>67212853
Cool
>>
>>67212828
nyet
>>
macedonia was a mistake
>>
QUALITY THREAD RIGHT HERE
>>
>>67212828
Nu
>>
>>67212853
why are you admiring us
>>
Noice

>>67211319
How could you love them because they destroy one of your source of income?
>>
wtf really made me think
>>
>>67207463
I am ancient macedonic now! Thanks, Alexander!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.