[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Russians All banter aside, we are actually friends, arent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 30

File: russia_europe_flags.jpg (48KB, 460x195px) Image search: [Google]
russia_europe_flags.jpg
48KB, 460x195px
Dear Russians
All banter aside, we are actually friends, arent we? Y-you are not really gonna invade us, r-right?
>>
>role playing as countries

Oh Germany you're so silly! :3
>>
fgtry
>>
>>67187557
Hey Fritz, you and the Frogs and Pollacks remember how to war?
>>
>>67187941
w-why would we want war? We are peaceful nations and we hope we can continue our good relations and trade with russia
>>
I'd like to think Russia would finally be bro-tier but deep down I know the real mentality of Ivan and hence can't believe anything good will come out of this.
>>
>>67187557
JUST LEAVE OUR PIPES ALONE FUCKING EUROS REEE
>>
>>67187557
Russia wouldnt do such things. we are neighbours, we love each other :)
>>
File: 100790_036_1.jpg (33KB, 478x500px) Image search: [Google]
100790_036_1.jpg
33KB, 478x500px
>>67188183
>we are neighbour
soon
>>
>>67188017
Hear, hear.
Anglos seem to be going full Gullible Chamberlain again.
>>
>says the country that literally tried to wipe us from the earth
Nice.

Anyway, why should we?
Actually in Russian media it was more like "yeah right, European UNION, right, like Napoleon "united" Europe, or Hitler, yeaaah, riiiight, nooooothing suspicious here"
So don't make anything stupid and we are all safe.
>>
Russia is shit as well as your shitty EUSSR.

Just end this world.
>>
File: 6723234572387653296.jpg (29KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
6723234572387653296.jpg
29KB, 600x338px
>>67188338
> A-H
>>
>>67187557
The EU antagonizes Russia more than the US sometimes.

You boys play nice now!
>>
I'm fucking wondering. Without us what's to stop Russia from doing whatever the want?
>>
>>67188699
>from a country which already thinks the democrats lost, because the russians manipulated the vote
and we are mean to russia because we follow the burgers order to do so.
>>
>>67187557
Germans will have few more weeks than others. It will take some time to chew through Finland Poland, Sweden and Baltics.

This is what the people voting for these shitpiles wanted.
>>
We need more Brexits, more national sovereignty, more collaboration with Russia and more walls to defend our civilisation from muslumszl and Nigros. Also the end of NATO.
>>
>>67188720
With the will, the UK and France can stop Russia at Poland. All bets are off if the UK goes full isolationist too.
>>
>>67188699
The EU has always been a massive Russia cocksucker. Way more than most states wanted. You're obviously an idiot.

>>67188873
Muslims and Blacks aren't any kind of threat. They won't ever attack with tanks and rocket artillery. Russians are murdering genociders with tanks and rocket artillery.
>>
>>67188720
We want free trade with Europe and peace at our borders, not NATO bases and anti-Russian revolutions.
>>
>>67188591
nice
>>
>>67188873
>We need more Brexits
No. EU is important
>more national sovereignty
no
>more collaboration with Russia
yes
>more walls to defend our civilisation from muslumszl and Nigros
no threat to us as a Union.
>Also the end of NATO
Yes
>>
>>67188983
>peace at our borders
Like your border with Ukraine?
>>
>>67188819
Not quite

>The Council of the European Union stated that "Russia's violation of international law and the destabilisation of Ukraine [...] challenge the European security order at its core."
>>
>>67188981
>tanks and rocket artillery
These tanks, artillery and nukes is the reason we're sill an independent country.
>>
>>67188981

If you think Russia is going to invade your country you are really stupid.
>>
>>67188983
You want to remove Estonian, Finnish, Latvian, Lithuanian, German, Swedish and Spanis speakers and replace them with Russians speaking Russian. You force your neighbours buy expoloding Russian nuclear power plants which everything else than free trade. You don't want NATO bases because you want to kill people. NATO bases didn't threaten you in anyway since you have nukes.

Russians are absolutely horrible people and support 99% these policies.
>>
>>67189058
Yes. We were doing pretty great until the anti-Russian coup d'etat.
>>
>>67189118
>expoloding Russian nuclear power plants
Alright, didn't read the rest.
>>
>>67188981
>Muslims aren't any kind of threat.
Holy shit you're a retarded cuck faggot. I bet you love Trudeau
>>
>>67188981
>The EU has always been a massive Russia cocksucker

>In January 2016, senior EU government officials were reported to have registered their growing fears that "a new cold war" was now unfolding in Europe, with "Russian meddling" allegedly taking on a breadth, range and depth greater than previously thought: "It really is a new Cold War out there. Right across the EU we are seeing alarming evidence of Russian efforts to unpick the fabric of European unity on a whole range of vital strategic issues.”

Remember, the EU is ruled by globalists at its core. They see Russia as a threat to their markets
>>
>>67189073
It's because you have nukes.

>>67189079
We live next to Russia like Georgia and Ukraine. And everytime Russians attack the next neighbour they'll come closer to you and that's all Russians want -- attack their neighbours.

They have no wishes for anything else.
>>
File: 2LUqg4J4CWU.jpg (444KB, 1323x1840px) Image search: [Google]
2LUqg4J4CWU.jpg
444KB, 1323x1840px
>>67187557
right :3 now get into btr we have to make germany nazi again!
>>
>>67189058
If the Ukrainian government which is supported bu the US stops shelling its own citizens near our borders it would be pretty nice, yes.
>>
>>67189129
You mean until the Ukranians had enough balls to say enough to your harrasment
>>
>>67189039
>No. EU is important

I defend my Europa as civilisation, so I support some kind of Union in terms of defence, economy and internal immigration. But definitely this economic "union" should die.
>>
>>67189118
>You don't want NATO bases because you want to kill people.
>you don't want we kill your people because you're evil
Kek
>>
>>67189185
>that's all Russians want -- attack their neighbours.
>They have no wishes for anything else.
Do you realize how brainwashed you are? I hope you are just memeing.
>>
>>67189240
Looks like you'll get what you want. Trump licks Putin's asshole clean daily.
>>
>>67189250
>harrasment
Kek. Implying you knew something about Russian-Ukrainian relations before 2014.
Is this what your media telling you? We were harassing Ukraine all these years?
>>
>>67189185
Russians are douchebags
>>
>>67189179
Fuck off, cuck.

And I actually do, since he's bro tier and send troops to help the Baltics.

>>67189182
We see Russia as a threat to European lives but that wasn't always the case, retard.

>>67189174
Yeah, the roof didn't totally collapse on your SPb NPP during building phase either. Every product you do is shit.
>>
>>67189185

Come on. They just recovered a land that was Russian before: Crimea, a peninsula with a population who is mostly ethnically Russian.
>>
>>67189318
The Russians were/are manipulating the politicians and bribing your way into the govnerments pocket to maintain your Black Sea military presence, and have a market for your overpriced and shitty natural gas.
>>
>>67189256
without an Union, even some joke union that we have at this moment, it wouldnt take many years until we experience another war.
No thank you, i take some shit lobbying over that.
>>
>>67189298
>Trump licks Putin's asshole clean daily.
Pfff.
Trump looks Reaganish actually, I'm not sure that our relations will really get better, who cares what he said in debates
>>
>>67189462
We do know the man has a Slav fetish :^)
>>
>>67189460
Your union is going to shit. People want out of its corrupt fuckfest as they're starting to realize that it can no longer exist in its current state. They don't want to be apart of the next warmongering authoritarian superpower that the EU is sure to evolve into.
>>
>>67189293
Fuck off with your subverting. 90 percent of Russians polled in favour of killing Ukrainians and Georgians without a reason in the latest wars. Rest supported even more hardcore actions.

Your parliament voted 99% for killing Ukrainians and Georgians. The four MPs that voted against were either killed or chased out of the country.
>>
>>67189460
> We need a union, if not we will have a war.

This is ridiculous, also sounds like menace.
>>
>>67189455
> manipulating the politicians
And now when US literally assign officials to Ukraine, Ukraine is free and democratic and independent, right.
>>
File: 1426010431143.png (384KB, 700x464px) Image search: [Google]
1426010431143.png
384KB, 700x464px
>>67187557
твoю мaть
>>
>>67189428
Yeah, 146%.

Russians occupy Finnish lands but they aren't returning them. They attacked Ukraine because there was an opportunity. It's like a biker gang attacking you in some dark street.
>>
>Merkel moves German troops to the Russian borders and doubles the military budget
>Russia please don't attack us!
Is this a WW2 reenactment?
>>
>>67189558
There's going to be a strong pendulum swing back to supporting EU. People are waking up to the destructive forces of alt-right people supporting insane politics promoting hate towards everybody.
>>
File: 1476416475601.jpg (100KB, 614x866px) Image search: [Google]
1476416475601.jpg
100KB, 614x866px
>>67189662
They took Crimea because they couldn't just let a vital military asset be absorbed into NATO. It's their only warm water port, and they had so many troops there stationed there year round that they didn't even need to send troops in, what did you expect?
>>
>>67189571
> without a reason
Yeah, except Georgia started that war, not Russia.

And Ukraine has a classical civil war, where most of Russians support, surprise, Russians. Do you want us to support Ukrainians killing Russians? How is it even logical?

>The four MPs that voted against were either killed
In your fantasy world?
>>
>>67189558
and who would we fight? Our neighbours would be russia with thousand of nuclear warheads, therefor an unlikely target.
Turkey isnt really worth it (well constantinople would be nice). and well some smaller states eastward, many of which would be happy to join this union out of they own free will. Where is our enemy?
>>67189588
I think we are safer within an european union, if we would just stop messing with russia.
>>67189672
its the burgers will
>>
>>67189836
>It's their only warm water port
what is Kaliningrad?
>>
>>67189672
>EU absorbed shittones of countries last years
>Russia is so imperialistic! Why is it on our borders?!
>>
>>67189836
They have nukes. Nobody can attack them. They have a military port Novorossysk and coast line Krasnodar Krai. Nothing justifies killing people for this.

>>67189841
It was only your troops.

>In your fantasy world?
Read some news. Not watch Roossija24.
>>
>>67189884
>Who would we fight
Russia, China, Iran etc. The EU is in almost every sense a European version of the US. If we don't counter those countries influence than you guys would have to be the ones to do it to preserve your countries prosperity and markets in the 3rd world. This war won't be through military neccesarily, but rather an economic one. Expect shortages and recession if the EU fails to hold onto its influence.
>>
>>67189884
>I think we are safer within an european union, if we would just stop messing with russia.
Can you honestly say nobody was ""messing"" with Russia before Ukraine? Attack wars are illegal anyway.
>>
>>67189974
It is mostly militia, though they are angry as fuck that Russia doesn't support them enough.
>Read some news
There are no news about "The four MPs that voted against were killed" because it never happened.
>>
>>67189974
>They have nukes. Nobody can attack them. They have a military port Novorossysk and coast line Krasnodar Krai. Nothing justifies killing people for this.

In case you haven't noticed, the big issue they've been raising is the construction of the missile defensive system in Romania and Poland. If NATO can prevent them from retaliating, they can be attacked at will. Putin gave a pretty lengthy talk about it to a bunch of western journalists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
>>
>>67187557
Why would Russia invade Europe? Russian elites keep their kids and their cash in EU and USA because it is much easier than building a working economy and a good educational system.
>>
>>67189884
>I think we are safer within an european union, if we would just stop messing with russia.

An intergovernmental military alliance of sovereign European nations would be great. A kind of NATO without USA.
>>
>>67188866
>few more weeks

There is still fighting going on in Ukraine. At this rate, Germany has like 30 years. A ůlot can happen in 30 years...
>>
>>67189968
The difference is, said countries were quite willing.

(and to be honest, most Russians woudl be quite willing too just for the oportunity to leave Russia without any hassle, but Putin won't let them)
>>
>>67189974
>Read some news. Not watch Roossija24.
I love how foreigners blame English-speaking Russians on English-speaking site for "reading propaganda". Because Russians who can read Russian, Ukrainian and English sources are so so much more biased than some Shitistanian who read two random articles about events and can't even find Ukraine on the map.
>>
>>67187557
cringy
>>
>>67190134
Regular Russian battalions supported by rocket artillery from the Russian side of the border.

You have to read again what I wrote and it's true.

>>67190173
Putin also said there are no troops within 1500 km of Finnish border. Don't believe what the Russian manlet rapist says. Use your brains. They have subs and missile defences don't work against their ballistic missiles.

>According to Russia the missile is designed to be immune to any current or planned U.S. missile defense system.[23] It is claimed to be capable of making evasive maneuvers to avoid a kill by interceptors, and carries targeting countermeasures and decoys.[24]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT-2PM2_Topol-M

I repeat, don't fucking believe what they say because it makes no sense.
>>
>>67190366
Crimea was more than willing.
>most Russians woudl be quite willing too just for the oportunity to leave Russia without any hassle, but Putin won't let them
Tell me more about my country
>>
>>67189455
>bribing your way into the govnerments pocket to maintain your Black Sea
We were officially paying for it.
>market for your overpriced and shitty natural gas.
We were selling much cheaper than to Europe.
Now Ukraine buys our gas from Poland or whoever.
>>
>>67190217
Agreed. We wouldn't have to spend billions babysitting you and your countries militaries will finally become not shit.

Only downside is you'll have less money for welfare but if you can live with having more poors than go for it.
>>
>>67190019
>russia
EU is influenced heavinly by the german politics. Our goverment was always closer to russia than other countries (like yours) thought we were. Doubt we would mess with them, if it werent for you.

>china
We are financially benefitting from china. There are thousand of km away.
The country is fucking huge and too strong.
And China wouldnt profit much on a weak europe.
Some financial tensions are always there and in this case, an Union of many countries can bring more to the table as a small 10 million country.

>iran
The ONLY reason we hate iran is again, your country and perhaps the brits. Relations would normalize within a decade. Without you.

>>67190217
Agree. The NATO is not a balanced alliance and should vanish.
>>
File: 1431309407154.jpg (36KB, 260x354px) Image search: [Google]
1431309407154.jpg
36KB, 260x354px
>>67190366
>Putin won't let them
So, it's Putin who's in charge of the US and EU immigration policy?
>>
>>67190512
Also it would be great business for Lockheed if the EU really started militarizing. We'd both benefit greatly
>>
>>67190404
joined two or three battles when militia started to fuck up

>You have to read again what I wrote and it's true.
Well
>The four MPs that voted against were either killed or chased out of the country.
>The four MPs that voted against were either killed or chased out of the country.

PROOFS?
>>
File: 1429583368972.jpg (26KB, 355x404px) Image search: [Google]
1429583368972.jpg
26KB, 355x404px
>>67190404
The citation from that quote is dated from an article written in 2008, not exactly up to date with the current situation. If you actually watched the video instead of sperging out, he goes on to say that Russia is working on developing offensive weaponry designed to counter this defense system. It's worth a watch trust me, it's very interesting to hear one of the leading figures on the international stage talk about geopolitics and nuclear deterrence, even if it is rhetoric.
>>
>>67190529
NATO is HEAVILY in Europes favor budget wise though. If you want to collectively become half as strong as the US, you'll need to start raising taxes and cutting programs
>>
I really really really hate europeans. When will all you lying, hateful shits be killed by refugees already. World would be a much better place.
>>
>>67190649
>I really really really hate europeans
Why?
>>
>>67190512
>>67190613
For what fucking purpose? We dont need a strong military.
>>
>>67190529
Yeah, but Germany isn't the only voice in the EU

China is a threat to French influence in their former African colonies. Russia is a threat to German investments and much of Germany's right is fervently anti-Russian (see Merkel).

Iran is disliked for the same reason, they're a threat to European oil companies that have interests in the region

This is only scratching the surface btw.
>>
>>67190443
Russia is richer than Ukraine.

But even Czech Republic is richer than Russia.

As immigration crisis showed, people go where the cash be. Do the math.
>>
>>67190683
>We don't need a strong military
But Krupp does, as does Nestle, and Royal Dutch shell, and don't forget about Airbus Group
>>
>>67190800
You're richer than 60% of Russia which is barren frozen shithole
>>
>>67190597
It was only regular Russian forces.

Glad I checked. Only one fucking Russian voted against. Everyone else wanted to see murders. He was chased out of Russia promptly though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilya_Ponomarev

>>67190605
Go change it then but obviously you can't since you just repeat Russian propaganda without thinking about it.

Also go fuck yourself since there's still subs and any AA system can saturated. Russians just bitch that they have to use less missiles to kill people. They'd like to murder more as per usual.
>>
File: ZkpnevZrZVo.jpg (85KB, 602x595px) Image search: [Google]
ZkpnevZrZVo.jpg
85KB, 602x595px
>>
>>67187557
W-we just want to be bros with Euros
But you don't ;_;
>>
>>67190613
NATO is heavily in favor of USA 5th article wise. Hell, even non-NATO countries sent troops to fight and die for USA in Afghanistan.
>>
>>67191003
Don't worry Ivan. We can learn to be bros with you <3
>>
>>67190800
Oh, I misread, I thought that you said that Russians would like to join EU.
As for Russian immigrants to EU, there are a lot of them, I see nothing wrong with it. And it's not Putin who "won't let them", but EU immigration policy.
>>
>>67191003
Is that why want to wipe out languages in your neighboring countries?
>>
File: 1464577703966.gif (2MB, 298x301px) Image search: [Google]
1464577703966.gif
2MB, 298x301px
>>67190981
Whatever you say.
>>
>>67190668
Because they are awful people? Because throughout history they were nothing but malice to us? Nothing good ever came from beyond our western border, only death and misery.
>>
>>67191044
T-thanks Murica-kun
Btw Cold War propaganda aside, all Americans I've met were 10/10 great buddies so we can yeah

>>67191087
Let's focus on facts, not emotions. What do you want to discuss?
>>
>>67190981
Breaking news! Militia doesn't exist! All these people are photoshopped! All the refugees from Ukraine in Russia are lying to you, they are robots made by Putin!

>Glad I checked
Yeah, you should check more, because your picture of Russian politics is fantastic.
>>
>>67187557
Prepare your anus Germany. We're not going to protect you cucked fags anymore for free.

Prepare for your Russian overlords.
>>
>>67188438
>start violent revolutions and civil wars all across europe
>Invade poland
>torture and murder millions of christians
>invade poland again
>invade finland
>invade estonia
>invade Lithuania
>invade latvia
>invade romania
>put almost your entire army right on the German border with millions of tons of ammo, fuel, and supplies
>order your entire army to abandon all defensive preparations
>identical formations to when you attacked the Japanese
>supply the Germans with everything they need to destroy the armies and governments of all the western powers while preparing to "liberate" them
>suddenly get hit first
>"WOOOOOOOW WE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING WTF"
>>
File: europe_814.jpg (302KB, 1477x1164px) Image search: [Google]
europe_814.jpg
302KB, 1477x1164px
>>67191087
Ryssät haluavat myös hävittää Venäjän alkuperäiset kansat ja kielet, jossa ovatkin jo laajalti onnistuneet.
>>
File: 1478676416847.jpg (310KB, 1107x830px) Image search: [Google]
1478676416847.jpg
310KB, 1107x830px
>>67191246
NO YOU WILL FIGHT YOUR BROTHERS! MORE PATRIOTS NEED TO DIE.
>>
>>67191138
>Because they are awful people?
That's just irrational.
>Because throughout history they were nothing but malice to us
No more than any other non-european people.
> Nothing good ever came from beyond our western border
Cultural impact was okay, more or less.

Hate is bad, bro.
>>
>>67190910
they are doing fine so far. Sure they want more contracts, but my bakery would also be happy if i buy 100 breads every day.

>>67190736
Even the CDU would be happy to normalize relations with russia. And both Russia and Deutschland would profit from that. Just imagine how many contracts Germany alone could get? Thousands of machines, which are +20 years old needs replacements.

Dont know much about frenchs financial interests in africa. But i am sceptic if they could handle chinas pressure alone.

Iran would be a nice alternative to the saudis. Sure we wont exploit them as you would like to. But this doesnt mean that we couldnt profit from them. And Iran from us.
>>
>>67191306
Pay for protection bitch. Or learn how to actually make a decent military, like US.
>>
>>67191087
wat
>>
File: nato-3_custom1.jpg (145KB, 780x929px) Image search: [Google]
nato-3_custom1.jpg
145KB, 780x929px
>>67191405
>bullying the only european country that stand by your side no matter what
wew
>>
>>67191159
>Btw Cold War propaganda aside, all Americans I've met were 10/10 great buddies so we can yeah
This tbqh
>tfw you like Murica more than EU but all Russian media is "poor EU is just under American control, if not USA w-we could be f-friends, really, all American fault, I swear"
Fuck the EU
>>
>>67191138
Please don't be overemotional, there also were some good things.

>>67191373
Dude, Putin is a serious Germanophil, building contracts asap would be really beneficial for us both. Hope we'll manage to build good links when he is still in power.
>>
>>67191201
mimimimimimim

Your people are horrible. I'd rather live next to the Islamic state.
>>
>>67191548
You still must pay.

Great Britain used to be great too, remember?
>>
>>67191373
You also must realize that none of that with Russia is going to happen as long as Merkel is in power.
>>
>>67191294
Se on juuri se kaikista paskanmakuisin kaksinaamaisuus Venäjässä - vaativat venäjää naapurimaihin, mutta tuhoavat samalla vähemmistökielet ja kansat Venäjältä.
>>
>>67191357
>Hate is bad
Not when it is deserved. And in this case it sure is. Europe is a menace. Look at this thread, these are the 'people' you defend.
>>
>>67191274
>cuckadian education
>>
>>67191674
Merkel is a strong supporter of the Cuckstream 2.

USA was going to get shit loads of gas orders but I guess that's fuckd up too now.
>>
>>67191674 see >>67191582
Merkel was quite favorable of russia in the beginning. So was the whole CDU base. Now of course this has changed. Again thanks to the burgerland.

But why couldnt it normalize in the near future?
>>
Maybe Gripens are the only option for the next fighter. I don't think anyone else in the world can be trusted not to cave in under Russian pressure. They are so close physically to us that they'll keep sending parts and service in return for money.
>>
>>67191628
You can hate Russia as much as you want, just don't pretend that there are any rational reasons behind it, because in this thread everyone you typed about Russia was bullshit
>>
>>67191628
Actually you already do
>>
Honestly surprised didn't wake up to news about little green russian soldiers libertaing åland from oppressive finnish fascists. I guess that's for later.
>>
File: 1478034365701.jpg (33KB, 734x184px) Image search: [Google]
1478034365701.jpg
33KB, 734x184px
>>67191965
There's literally no reason to trust russians. Lying is what you do and have always done.
>>
>>67191965
>lies lies you tell nothing but lies
t. vatnique

Yeah, I was apparently soft on that vote thing since only one voted against. It was probably the other vote about killing people where there was four and few ended up dead.
>>
>>67191707
I don't defend them, I actually don't like EU much more than USA, I just think that being emotional about this does more harm than good. See: Ukrainian hatred towards Russia. Brings nothing useful, only troubles.
>>
>>67192070
They are busy in Ukraine and Syria for 6 to 12 months. During that time we have to organise more refreshers and heighten readiness.
>>
File: 4142.jpg (11KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
4142.jpg
11KB, 232x218px
>>67192116
>>67192116
>LIIIIIEEEES
Whew. You are fucking brainwashed.
>>
>>67192172
Kek, ignoring why russia should invade your swamps, or the consequences of finlands EU membership, what can you possibly do to prevent it?
If russia wants funland, they will have it. After that USA will liberate you until eveything that is left are ruins.
>>
>>67192339
>what can you possibly do to prevent it?
Kill Russians and make SPb ihabitable by striking their NPPs.

Sure Russians thought that too in 1939 and anything is better than submitting to the Russians.

EU is full of Russian cucks. They wouldn't do anything.

What we should do is acquire nukes like Israel since nobody wants to help us. We have the right to speak Finnish and own our lands that we have owned for countless generations.
>>
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-idUSKCN11Y2EW
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-28/trump-tells-polish-americans-he-s-committed-to-poland-s-strength

>Trump tries to soothe Polish-Americans' concerns about his NATO stance

>"As president I will honor Poland’s sacrifices for freedom. We’re committed to a strong Poland, very committed, totally committed, and a strong Eastern Europe as a bulwark for freedom and security," Trump said.

TRANSLATION: Nothing will happen. Trump will keep NATO intact and defend Eastern Europe from Russian expansion.

The supposed good relations between Trump and Putin will deteriorate within the first year, just like Obama's "Russian reset" policy did.
>>
>>67192508
>RUSSIANS WANT TO KILL US
>LET'S KILL RUSSIANS
t. 70iq
>>
>>67192508
>EU is full of Russian cucks.
Well it's only really France and Germany. They've been dealing with Putin behind EU's back the whole time. It's downright farcical, if shit goes down it'll be like WWII all over again with the big boys wathing from side as everyone else gets annexed.
>>
>>67192639
The scenario was after the Russian attack, fucking fern.
>>
>>67192646
I wonder what they think they can win from Mr. 1500km-from-Finnish-border.
>>
>>67192708
Honestly i dont have a problem with Russian. Multiple times they could have taken Finnmark from us (for example in the 1200s and after WW2) and they never did. We have never been at war with each other.
>>
File: Laughing At You.jpg (145KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing At You.jpg
145KB, 393x391px
>>67191628
>I'd rather live next to the Islamic state.
>Euros
>>
>>67192708
>to prevent
>to prevent
>>
>>67192903
Yes, I really would rather fight soft skin Hiaces than IFVs. You must be an idiot.
>>
>>67192508
St. Petersburg was built on the bones of Ingrians and our kindred peoples, it being razed to the ground at our behest would only be fitting.
>>
>>67192849
>shoulda, coulda woulda
You're right next after Finland.
>>
>>67192021
Lel
>>
>>67193012
>You must be an idiot.
Yes, I must be...
>>
>>67193021
>tfw sleep meters above some mongol remains
It fills me with determination and desire to burn villages
>>
File: putin.jpg (8KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
8KB, 189x267px
The most important thing is not to give in any threats by Putin and his puppet, Trump.

Fuck them both. Even though Putin is the one calling the shots and scared Trump and his supporters are just dancing to Putin's song.
>>
>>67188017
Arent Russian-American relations better with republicans?
>>
>>67193021
Literally who cares who died building it, the city looks nice even if it's inhabited by russians. If anything we should liberate St. Petersburg from Russia and bring the petersburgians freedom and democracy by building more finnish supermarkets and hesburgers.
>>
>>67193262
Lowering the price of Finnish products would be enough тбх
>>
>>67193262
No thank you, not unless you can make the inhabitants of SPB disappear.
>>
>>67193262
You probably can't repair it to be habitable. Just let it burn.
>>
>>67193256
They have been. However leftist media spreads this lie that Trump would "give" eastern Europe to Russia as Hitler did to Stalin....

EU should just learn to defend themselves. How the fuck are we threatened by a country with the GDP of Italy?
>>
>>67193459
Because the russians use their entire state budget on their military? They have nukes? Meanwhile italians make pasta and fast cars.
>>
>>67193459
You have to go back, ryssä. It's not even about EEs. It's about us and our American weapons. I hope you don't have a war veteran grandpa because he would be rolling in his grave for having a huge dirty cuck grandson like you.
>>
>>67193459
>muh GDP
GDP means shit in real war.
>>
>>67192116
Sounds a lot like Trump.
>>
Why the northern belt is so buttblasted in this thread? They forgot that Russian Empire were the one, who preserved the Finnish culture and language also letting you have an autonomy? Why are you forgeting the good things that we did to your kind and only remember """""literally one""""" bad action done by Soviets?
>>
>>67193262
>thinking finland would liberate anything
you would be the 20. strongest party in a burgerland leading alliance. The only thing that would change, if st petersburg would survive such liberation, is the amount of amerifat products.
Finland wouldnt benefit one bit from such actions.
>>
Лyчшe oбъeдинятcя и вмecтe пpoтивocтoять китaю.
>>
>>67193227
How much money do you have to give a billionaire to make him your puppet?

Only Putin could afford such a price..... where did Putin get his wealth btw?
>>
>>67193841
this
eastern europeans also forget that they were saved by soviets from nazi germany who literally wanted to genocide them
>>
>>67190736
>China is a threat to French influence in their former African colonies.
Then they should GTFO
>>
>>67188339
as if Churchill wasn't even more gullible when he got hoodwinked by his "uncle Joe".
>>
>>67189410
If you don't like Russia so much maybe you shouldnt have put your country right next to it, idiot
>>
>>67190683
You do now. Can't wait for Russia to stomp some sense into Germany.
>>
>>67190736
>China is a threat to French influence in their former African colonies.
Then they should GTFO
>>
File: 1472076733232.png (176KB, 3580x3580px) Image search: [Google]
1472076733232.png
176KB, 3580x3580px
>>67187557
I'm confident, the Maginot line will work this time
>>
>>67187557
Of course we are friends! We just annex Finland and that's all. Well, maybe a little of Poland too. But we don't want anything else, I swear.
>>
File: 1309975064501.jpg (21KB, 300x388px) Image search: [Google]
1309975064501.jpg
21KB, 300x388px
My interwebs are working pretty slow today.
>>
Meh, we will just get slightly poorer after Russia absorbs us in their great empire of poverty.

It's not that big of deal. EU is not helping at all and all the money is going to the endless pit of corruption.
>>
>>67194287
Russia invading whole eastern europe and then germany? Doubt it my american friend. It wouldnt benefit them, even if you wish something like that would happen :)
>>
>>67194426
Same here. 4chan and google work fine, but Russian news sites are pretty slow. I guess all Russians read about American elections.
>>
No, we will never be brothers with cowardly two-faced European pussies.

but Americans are bros :3
>>
>>67194810
4chan half-dead for me.
Pretty strange.
>>
File: Lenin Visited You.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Lenin Visited You.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
>>67187557

only if , within a couple of generations, instead of english, we will be using russian to communicate on 4chin. :^)
>>
>>67194921
Cringe
>>
>>67188338
> Alsace et Lorraine
Don't pull that trigger mate
>>
>>67195195
*цpингe
>>
>>67193841
We got lucky. Ingrians and other Finnic peoples less so. In the end you tried to abolish it anyhow, as R*ssians cannot peacefully coexist with anybody.
>>
>>67188904
>trusting the britshits

>ever

AAHAHAH oh no we wont fall for that bullshit again
>>
Come on then you gulag fuckheads

I'll freshen you hard
>>
>>67195538
You are our biggest trade partner in Europe, you'll be safe.
>>
>>67195436
Cлыш пидop
Teбe c пpaвoй?
Или c лeвoй?
>>
The Netherlands is still blocking the EU-Ukraine treaty.

I wonder what the future of that treaty is going to be. Our politicians might be afraid to accept the treaty due to our upcoming elections in march.
Brussels and Ukraine probably want to push the treaty through quickly before the USA starts negotiating it.
>>
>>67195666
ниe poзyмиeм
>>
Just like Obama didn't turn the USA into a commie state as some of the people here said when he was first elected neither will Trump cause a happening. I'm already used to not getting my hopes up.
>>
>>67190212
adekvat itt
>>
File: 454564.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
454564.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Come one fucking kacaps

i've got a little treat for you

bang bang bang

shoot russian scum
>>
>>67191159
>Let's focus on facts, not emotions. What do you want to discuss?
I find rather true that Russian executive conserved an agressive stance toward it's neighbours (Baltics, Georgia, Ukraine). Each time, there is an invasion OR strong violations of the sovereign territory. I'm not blind : France does it in Africa, USA are doing it all around the world. Still, European people are not hiding behind patriotism to invade Libya or Syria. I think both Russia and USA have a win in the current situation even if Putin is trying to make it all the fault of the western world. Europe is scared because there is an evident menace coming from the east.
>>
>>67196541
Ukraine yes, Georgia started the war itself, and Baltics are literally non-existent in Russian discourse.
Ukrainian crisis is not all the fault of the western world, but the responsibility is not only on Russia and it was not Russia who started shit.
And talking about menace, it's EU who got to Russian borders, not vice versa.
>w-we are just a peaceful union of peaceful european countries, totally not like napoleon or hitler, nothing suspicious here, i swear
>>
>>67196746
>And talking about menace, it's EU who got to Russian borders, not vice versa.
EU has got nothing to win with a direct or indirect conflict with Russia. I really don't see where Europe used military as a menace because there is no defined program about the military policies (all credits to France).
Speaking about a menace, shall I remind you who invaded Eastern Europe countries during the 50's? Or who placed Afghanistan people into an ambiguous position, that they still pay today? Or who paid the expansionism price in Finland? Speaking of which : what was the plan again? Assaulting THEN retreating or establishing another military advanced base Estonia-like? Cause I don't really think Finlands military consortium (even under fascism rule) had that much sees over territory annexion, so for me it's again an offensive campaign.
This is why Western Europe is circumspect about neutral relations with Russia. Europe has always been an opportunity of annexion(s?) for Russia.
>>
>>67196746
Plus :
>Baltics are literally non-existent in Russian discourse
This is what I'm talikng about. They do not exist, as they were inexistant during Cold War. So each time the air aircraft space is violated in the Baltics it's okay because they are not existent. "We ar not talking about it" = No sovereignty at all. As they belongs to the EU, how would you want them not to worry? How would you want EU not to be critical about it too?

>totally not like napoleon or hitler, nothing suspicious here, i swear
Completely ridiculous. As if there were a single man deciding for everything even if not elected in Europe or the EU. Strangely, this type of scenario reminds me another case, but I have trouble to place a name. Maybe beginning with Pu- and ending with -tin but I'm not so sure.
>>
File: 8888.jpg (29KB, 300x453px) Image search: [Google]
8888.jpg
29KB, 300x453px
>>67195979
*swoof... ping*
>>
>>67191708
I believe that too
stop acting like Stalin was an innocent puppy while Hitler was the big bad bully who caused every trouble
>>
Americans are bros, Europeans are faggots
>>
>>67199929
this
>>
File: 1413406967509.jpg (205KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1413406967509.jpg
205KB, 600x900px
>>67188981
Russians don't kill with tanks and rocket artillery.
They make peace.
>>
>>67202024
>They make peace
with living in war-torn shitholes
>>
>>67199929
this
>>
>>67188591

tbqh i'd take this over another failed yugo state
>>
File: 1419958111091.jpg (57KB, 960x699px) Image search: [Google]
1419958111091.jpg
57KB, 960x699px
>>67202099
Slavs only Europe = Peace
>>
>>67202242
you can be our slav anytime, no need to war over it!
>>
File: 1475785458335.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1475785458335.png
165KB, 327x316px
>>67192021
>>
>>67202295
Well there is 50% of as that want Russia and 50% that want this shit hole>>67202234
>>
>>67187557
Pretty sure invading is your job
>>
>>67189185
>It's because you have nukes.

That's the point. Otherwise we would have been already genocided multiple times.
>>
>>67190443
>Tell me more about my country
You have nice girls.
Post pics
>>
File: 1460264398563.jpg (30KB, 555x416px) Image search: [Google]
1460264398563.jpg
30KB, 555x416px
>>67187557
Nah, son.
They're our buds, now.
>>
File: CPE21sJUAAA5QUb-600x401.jpg (41KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
CPE21sJUAAA5QUb-600x401.jpg
41KB, 600x401px
>>67202698
Love you America-kun :3
>>
File: 1397158728367-2.webm (659KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1397158728367-2.webm
659KB, 920x720px
>MFW Russia influenced the outcome of the USA elections with their hacks
>>
>>67192021
Please don't underrate this post, lads.
>>
File: zambia.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
zambia.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
If Russia actually declares a war on us, then I'm emigrating to the deepest shithole in Africa.
>>
>>67204238
looks pretty comfy tbqh
>>
>>67204836
looks like your homeland, somalia?
>>
>>67205535
Nah, Somalia is a lot dryer.
>>
Oh look, it's another thread full of putinbots.
>>
>>67188017
this x100
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.