[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this upset the Europeans who are not Swiss so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: cmjKkhX.jpg (449KB, 1341x3636px) Image search: [Google]
cmjKkhX.jpg
449KB, 1341x3636px
Why does this upset the Europeans who are not Swiss so much?
>>
>>67169285
The part about transport and the gun needed to be not loaded seems pretty dumb.
What if I just wanted to carry pistol for self-defence (of course it would need to be loaded), would it be legal?
>>
>>67169617
you need a permit but it isn't shall issue like the czechsum republic
>>
Idgaf

We have guns purely for hunting and in case of russian invasion
>>
>>67169617
Nah it's really restrictive. Mostly just security guards that are allowed
>>
>>67169673
>>67169839
Well in that case I don't see why should I be upset at all. Swiss gun laws sound more like meme than the real deal.

Btw. I was quite surprised when I recently discovered in how many countries are forbidden butterfly knifes and switchblades.
>>
>>67170436
They have two things that makes them better than most other european countries

1. They can buy bolt-action rifles without a permit
2. They can get permits without stating a reason
>>
>>67170436
it takes two weeks to get a license there

no mandatory training

no mandatory psych evals

no mandatory bolted safes

no awb or mag limits
>>
Chilean gun laws are funny, getting a full capacity Glock 17 for home defence is relatively easy while buying long guns is much harder.

I guess our politicians are scared of getting sniped and such
>>
>>67169285
I own a shotgun and 2 bolt action rifles myself, I want to get the more fun firearms but I do not want chavs, Ahmed and nignogs to get them as well. I am pretty conflicted when it comes to gun laws.
>>
>>67171069
Here it's the opposite

easier to get a semi-automatic rifle with a high capacity magazine than a .22 handgun
>>
File: iXYscIz.jpg (39KB, 640x602px) Image search: [Google]
iXYscIz.jpg
39KB, 640x602px
>>67170918
I'd support all of those but the awb is complete bullshit, but it seems to be the most important thing to the gun control crowd in the USA. Looking scary doesn't make guns more deadly.

Around here they tried to ban "military style" semi auto shotguns (center fire semi auto rifles like the AR-15 are already illegal) like the Saiga 12 but the law got struck down because it was retarded.
>>
>>67169285
Conscription helps imo
>>
>>67170828
>>67170918
It's cool you can buy gun and have it at home, but I think that ability to carry is worth an added hassle of doing mandatory training.
>>
>>67169617
Why would you need to defend yourself in Switzerland?
>>
>>67171073
Switzerland bans certain nationalities from ownibg guns like Algerians and Turks or Slav trash like Albanians.

Do the same.
>>
>>67173763
Sadly our biggest scumbags are white Brits (chavs), I like our current system of licencing but think anyone that gets a licence should be allowed to own all small arms.
>>
File: 1478655654952.jpg (141KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478655654952.jpg
141KB, 900x1000px
>there are people that still ask permission for the state to own weapons

if you are too much of a cuck to get one in the black market, fund your own private security firm
>>
>>67173880
so mandate a certain income level and needing to finish high school
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.