[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slovakian grils

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1453944400575.gif (925KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
1453944400575.gif
925KB, 212x176px
Ok, I got with this kinda 10/10 girl who works at the same place as me.
>Started dating
>I pissed her off
>two weeks later she chased me back
>gave it another go
>a week or so later we did a fuck
>had some great dates since then
>sex was wild, body was superior
>fall in love.jpg
>move in together
>she starts to nag like fuck
>not a cuck so tried to put her in her place within reason
>shit becomes stale about 2 month after moving in
>argue a lot
>she has high demands, materialistic and money wise
>moar arguments until we split and I fuck off back to my parents, until we could patch things up
>tried for two weeks (no creepy stalker shit)
>she totally didn't give a fuck
>I gave ultimatum, I come back, we work this out, or, I leave, she takes on full tenancy of house
>she chose that I leave
>fast forward a week or so, she openly flirts with me at work
>I give no response, because hurt
>less and less from her
>she moves out of house, even though I said I was willing to come back if we could sort shit out
>fast forward to now, she doesn't even acknowledge me

What the fug? More complicated than any other grils I've been with.

Experience anyone?
>>
Slovak girls are ugly and crazy bitches. You are at your own fault its like dating bag of hormones that gets different mix everyday
>>
>Slovakian
There aren't any bona fide Slovakian immigrants in the UK. You're dating a gypsy m8
>>
>>67166100
She was fukken beautiful to me though, just very moody.
Are they golddiggers by nature?
>>
>>67166201
We have FUCKTON of golddigger whores. Tell her she is stupid whore, bitches be trying it in foreign cunts because here everyone is sick of them
>>
>>67166265
DESU, I'd just like some more fug time with her, does money legit turn them on?
>>
>>67166389
Nothing turns them on. They are soulless creatures that are used for nothing but cum bucket since they are 15. Girl i went to school with drives Audi A5 cause she sucks dicks on daily basis. Idk why you even moved in with her
guess you fell for the love meme
>>
>>67166595
First foreign gf (not first in UK)
She had face and body to die for.
Gave me the same rush as your very first love does.
And yeah, she always used to bang on about big cars, expensive stuff and cosmetics.

Thanks for answering Slovak Anon,
I feel for you guys, if this is what you have to deal with.

What is your ideal nationality for a woman to date?

Most English bitches are fat loudmouth whores.
>>
>>67166854
Everybody knows thos whores here from 2km they get bad fame rapidly, if you date one you will get shit talked behind your back constantly. Its mostly old fucks who are with them.
I actually dont mind girls that fuck often with different people as long as they are single, but i cant stand gold diggers.

>What is your ideal nationality for a woman to date?

Dont care much for nationality desu but probably some european or just Slovak, i really like the way girls from central part of country talk

and since im pleb and have thing for blonde blue eyed girls i would like try danish girl aswell
>>
>>67167146
Hmm, she had dark hair and brown eyes, not normally the type I'd go for.

I've had a 10/10 girl (to me) before, she was English, shit didn't work out, it hurt for a while.

Years later the Slovak woman in question came along and I sorta found her 11/10, looks and sexuality wise.

She was just impossible.
I find it quite hard to get over her, even though I never stalk, creep or talk to her. :/
>>
>>67167475
Just cut all contact delete all pics, if she contacts you ignore her or you will suffer more. She is Succubus made by modern society, dont even think that you could change her or that she will change. Women talking about materialistic things is always red flag for me, good thing im poor, so it only stays at words
>>
File: 1427655466394s.jpg (5KB, 249x156px) Image search: [Google]
1427655466394s.jpg
5KB, 249x156px
>>67167594
Noted anon, I can finally move on in peace now.
I have sufficient money, but don't wanna get cucked out of it.
All the time I had red flags going off subconsciously, I suppose it was the innocent denial and excitement of being seduced by her that kept me hooked.

Thank you very much friend, you have helped release me in a way.

Good luck in the future anon.
>>
>>67166854
had a croat gf that was exactly the same m8

slav women are weird af
>>
File: igHec77.jpg (164KB, 1280x856px) Image search: [Google]
igHec77.jpg
164KB, 1280x856px
>>67167904
np m8

>>67168018
its not weird at all, you are just not realizing what is happening, both of them were probably expecting you to pay for everything and cash out fast, they tried playing it on the fact you will miss her and when you come back you will buy her shit, if you dont she just leaves for good

Im no sociologist, but i would guess being from poor region with high inequality while on your borders are people 4x richer on average makes for these girls, wonder if asian and latino girls are same
>>
>>67168152
It's like the brit anon said, you dont realize what's going on because they have some way of trapping you in with this youthful like lust. Red flags go off but you dont care. Slavs have this weird look to them that's really fucking hot on women, and they love to fuck.

>wonder if asian and latino girls are same
Wouldn't know firsthand but I had a friend with a gold digging asian gf.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.