[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentlemen of /int/, Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fucking leaf.jpg (130KB, 1427x752px) Image search: [Google]
fucking leaf.jpg
130KB, 1427x752px
Gentlemen of /int/, Discuss.
>>
>>67150004
Aussie will eventually decompose in the turkish soil
>>
>>67150004
fucking latin pig, go kill yourself you romance crap
>>
>>67150004
>multi-track drifting ofc
>>
Kill the Canadians. Aussie bantz are better than Canadian shitposting
>>
>>67150004
Everyone will choose the leafs
People actually enjoy Australian shitposting
>>
File: MultiTrackDrifting.jpg (60KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
MultiTrackDrifting.jpg
60KB, 500x361px
>>
the leafs, that's not even a question
>>
>>67150120
this
>>
>>67150004
The canadians.
They australians have the excuse to live in a desert full of animals that evolved to annoy the shit out of you.
They canadians dont.
They have a comfy gigantic landmass with americans wiping their ass whenever something goes wrong.
>>
>>67150120
this
>>
>>67150004
I let the train roll over the aussie and then personally stab the canadians
>>
>>67150004
Kill the Canadians. We need to be stopped
>>
>>67150004
>If I let the leafs live, I'll have to suffer through their autism for the rest of their lives
>If I let the Aussie live, he might be able to pass on his knowledge of Easter memes
Tough choice, I guess I'll go with quantity over quality. Kill the Leafs
>>
Why is there only one aussie?
Well I guess it's better than nothing
>>
>>67150004
i choose australia to be killed
canadians are actually very chill, even when shitposting. On top of that, theyre actually capable of a legitimate discussion, unlike the aussie cunts
>>
probably the canadians, because the train would squeeze the maple syrup out of them, which you can enjoy.

Aussie juice is spiders and roos, so no one really wants that
>>
>>67150120
this
>>
>>67150120
>japs obsessed with drifting
surprise surprise
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.