[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What women do aussies prefer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: stralia.jpg (29KB, 512x351px) Image search: [Google]
stralia.jpg
29KB, 512x351px
What ethnicity are aussie men most attracted to?

Any specific country?

Or do they prefer their own sheilas?
>>
>>67138979
No shit it's our own you daft American.
>>
I haven't left home in 10 years

Women don't exist
>>
>>67138979
>Or do they prefer their own sheilas?
No, a lot of them are fat, entitled and fucking obnoxious.
>>
File: 1469945186923.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469945186923.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>67138999
Not that we're any better, but y'all are fat as fuck... that's all. :)
>>
I just want a nice untamed kongolese girl to breed superior black bulls with is that so much to ask?
>>
>>67138979
Their own sheila until age 45 y/o
Chiney and Indonesian after 45 y/o
>>
anyone as long as they're underaged
>>
>>67139365
>Indonesian
pinoy*
our women lynch aussies
>>
>>67138979
lmao what a nanny state
>>
>>67139397
Chiney = Chink + Pinay
>>
>>67138979
Not even memeing, but they love wogs
>>
aussie girls love freedom

some Aussie girl came to my state on vacation. we met at a bar that alowed smoking indoors. I got her sone weed from the disoensaey across the street to enjoy with her drink because weed is legal in based alaska

we shot the shit, laughted at how overregulated her country is and her telling me that's why she goes to countries like thailand and such.

I gave her a ride to her hotel at 2 am and we didn't wear the two helmets I kept as spares in the trunk

the wind was blowing through her hair and she was really enjoying the freedom and not being in her humongous nanny state. she laughed all the way

all of the above is illegal in ausnannia
>>
>>67139802
motorcycle trunk*
>>
>>67139635
t. manlet wog
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.