/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>inherited some useless shack from my grandparents who died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1400834352121.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1400834352121.png
21KB, 400x400px
>inherited some useless shack from my grandparents who died 5 years ago
>they always talked about "muh family honor, all ancestors lived in this house"
>it's some boring old mansion, ugly as fuck etc.
>currently live in comfy studio appartment, never want to leave
>got letter last week
>government will pay me 500k a year if I let 5 refugee families live there
>agree obviously, happiest day of my life
>just 4 hours ago
>father called me
>told me that the refugees threw out every old painting, family photos, an old armor and even some old ww2 weapons
>tell him that I don't care about useless shit like that, that is all useless
>tell him to fuck off with muh ancestors and that he should finally leave me alone
>tell him that he is an idiotic subhuman because he doesn't have a master race IT job
>he starts crying
>throw phone against the wall

why the fuck are nationalists so fucking stupid, annoying, short-sighted, ignorant, dicksucking pieces of shit

I am legitimately losing my patience for idiotic nationalists interfering with other people's lives

it's none of their business

i live my life and I do with my property what I want to do

Just fuck off, I am a proud libertarian, just piss off already subhuman nationalists
>>
>>67120326
2,5/10
>>
>>67120326

RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS RANGEBAN TO LEAFS
>>
>>67120326
you did well, im proud you stuck to your believes hopefully your backwards, racist and frankly ignorant relatives will accept your choice
>>
>>67120326
you shouldn't have taken it in the first place if youa re willing to let it go easily. your grandparents could have given it to someone else valuable. you are a lying scum and you are partly responsible for this happening.

5/10 novel
>>
What a bad fucking post
>>
>>67120326
started to think you were serious for a second there, good show lad
>>
I didn't even remember leafs were bad posters lol
>>
>>67120326
Canada, I don't want to upset you, but please try harder in your next post. I'm not saying this post was completely terrible but it definitely wasn't up to par with your potential.
>>
>>67120326
0/5
>>
>>67121357
They became like this shortly after electing "dude weed yolo"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.