[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't Mexicans move to Europe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 24

File: 11.jpg (58KB, 481x265px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
58KB, 481x265px
I mean, you have a great cuisine, you could make a fortune just opening a restaurant.

You are hard working, you think like Europeans, the Spanish put the fear of God in you, so that means you're the natural enemies of Muslims like we are. Sounds like top tier immigrants to me.

So why won't you gift us with your presence?
>>
>>67113748

Some Mexicans do, I know one. And by the way as opposed to what mexicans here claim, he's not white at all.

The thing is, what most people do is never based on logic at all, but rather on culture and feelings. Mexicans are closer to the USA and a lot of mexicans are there already, so they hear a lot of stories of successful mexicans in America (immigrants tend to brag and never share failures, which attracts more), and when they think of a rich country to move to, the USA comes to mind more easily.

In the case of latinos that are further south with no nearby decent country, they tend to go to Spain instead as it's a european hispanic country, even if its almost in the opposite side of the world, mostly argentinians, colombians, bolivians...
>>
File: 54373457345754.png (29KB, 627x366px) Image search: [Google]
54373457345754.png
29KB, 627x366px
>>67117777
>mostly argentinians
you have to go back
>>
>>67118065
i didnt even mean to offend anyone mate... literally all argentinians i know are nice
>>
>>67118065
>Belgium
>not Netherlands
Why? we are very nice.
>>
>>67113748
No, they're ours.

Don't steal our favorite immigrants, Europe.
>>
>>67113748
You already have Mexicans just east of your border, Torok.
>>
Mexicans are better than arabs or turks by a mile. But i dont doubt that ones who immigrate are 60IQ individuals. Just like we have it here with chochols and balkans. 90% of ones that come are absoulte apes the fucking niggers broke basketball hoop in my city

So id rather that nobody comes and damn europeand learn how to use benis and bagina again
>>
I did. Compared to immigrating legally to the USA, moving to Europe is pretty easy.

The biggest hurdle is the flight costs, and being so far away from the family.
>>
Fuck eses, if they come to Finland me and my somali friends kick them out
>>
>>67113748
They are probably even worse than spaniard, portuguese a immigrant.
They should fuck off we are full.
>>
>hispanics are hard working meme
love this one. 40% of them are on welfare.
>>
they can't swim.
>>
Dude, you realize these people aren't taking planes, right? They're fucking digging holes in the ground and all they're bringing with them are children and beads.
>>
I don't know why Latino American immigration to Europe isn't a thing desu it's hundreds times easier to go to Europe than going to the USA, and people there are already at least superficially more tolerant towards immigrants than in the USA (although the European tolerance is slowly dying from what I can tell). I guess finding shitty jobs in USA is easier than in Europe.
>>
>>67113748
I'm not against it but each mexicans must kill ten shitskins, as a symbol of integration.
>>
>>67120186
thank you to represent our country as well as you do, buddy.
You're the best of our people.
*un* ironically, another French guy.
>>
>>67113748
Why cant Europeans move to mexico? It is my wet dream to have mexico modernized and more European. I mean mexico is great but their education system is flawed so any well educated European could easily make it in mexico.
>>
>>67120739
we lost our chance five centuries ago. Mexico is completely lost.
>>
>>67120830
Don't say that :c
>>
>>67113748
Curious are there really not that many Mexicans over there, not even restaurants in cities?
>>
>>67117777
Mexicans unironically hate chicanos for some reason. Maybe jealousy
>>
>>67122074
latinos dont go out much mexicans only go to the usa because its right there
>>
>>67120739
Another Malinchista sucking white people's balls smhfam what's with this obsession with becoming whiter
>>
build the Atlantic wall, then we talk
>>
>>67122184
There's token Mexican comunities everywhere but migration in any significant numbers is to the US. Generally only upper middle class Mexicans move to Europe and they tend to blend in as they're mostly med, although obviously as in >>67117777 (nice quads btw) there are exceptions, increasingly more so fortunately.
>>
>>67124474
My bad I meant to reply to >>67122074 as for the Chicano thing is only a thing in northern states and the edgy 4chan community, most Mexicans are cool with Chicanos even if they get annoyed by the overly pocho types.
>>
my mom is mexican i i respect mexico but they have serious problems with drig trade
>>
construir el muro pincheis weyes
>>
>>67119857
>They are probably even worse than spaniard, portuguese a immigrant.
your spanish "inmigrants" are from 60s you faggot, nobody moves to your shithole now, pierre, at least in spain

also your "spanish inmigrants" are mixed with gagabchos so they are not spanish
>>
>>67124697
>drig
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GUESS THEY HAVE TO HAVE BIG PROBLEMS WITH
>drig
S IF UR MUM DID DRUGS DURING PREGNANCY AND NOW

NOW

YOU CAN'T EVEN TYPE PROPERLY U DUMB FAGGOT KYS U USELESS SHIT SON OF A DRUGGIE BITCH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>67125004
XD
>>
Mexicans have a bad reputation here

>>67120739
I'm considering moving to Mexico but I doubt I would be better of there than I am here
>>
>>67120180
It just a money thing.
>>
>what are pyramids of heads
>>
>>67125331
>I'm considering moving to Mexico but I doubt I would be better of there than I am here
becare ful with your head . you will be Maria ViLLAR 2.0
>>
>>67119360
>Compared to immigrating legally to the USA, moving to Europe is pretty easy
based hillary will change that.
>>
>>67125331
>I'm considering moving to Mexico
eso es colombia 2.0 incluso peor , rodeado de indio que te cortarian la cabeza por venir donde vienes , ni loco visito esa mierda
>>
>>67125491
indios*
por venir de donde vienes*

estoy en el movil asi GG si escribo mal
>>
T bh are you guys okay with having real gangs? I'm used to it so it's not a big deal but I think Europe will cry.
>>
>>67125710
>T bh are you guys okay with having real gangs? I'm used to it so it's not a big deal but I think Europe will cry.
yes mate, we have sudaca bands here, Mara salvatrucha (from central america) latin kings (from Colombia Peru etcetcetc) and romanian MAFIA.

and now guiris are coming here.
>>
>>67119936
That's like 36% of this country, though.
>>
>>67125859
Latin Kings originated in Chicago
>>
>>67126545
I thought it was New York City.

There are some Latin Kings where I live. They're bad news
>>
>>67125859
Do they operate like our gangs? All over the place out in the open claiming territory holding guns?
>>
>>67126593
No, it's Chicago. Second biggest gang in the city. First is Gangster Disciples, also originating in Chicago. Basically every gang in Chicago started here.
>>
>>67126615
Not many guns just bates and knives. Gypsies and slavs are the ones that use guns.
>>
>>67124941
then take them back faggot, we already have enough shitskins.
>>
>>67126545
>>67126593
They were born in New York, is it still a thing over there like graffiti?
>>
>>67126686
Who was born in New York? Latin Kings started in Chicago and is still very prominent here. This biggest Hispanic gang by far.
>>
>>67126686
Graffiti isn't from the Latin Kings if that's what you're asking. Modern tagging and graffiti started from Taki 183 in 1971 NYC.

LK is pretty big in every major US city.
>>
>>67126615
>in the open claiming territory holding guns?
Where is this happening exactly? Hard to believe desu, considering that American Policy is highly aggressive.
>>
Simple reason

You can't live ilegally in Europe

1 - no one will hire you, because no one wants to get their ass fucked by the government
2 - you WILL get deported there, while in the US illegals are only deported when they commit a crime

There's also a romanticized vision of the US

t. illegal immigration pro
>>
>>67126818
In the hood. I don't know why you think policy works on gang bangers. It's more about personal safety than aggressiveness though.
>>
File: 1455391871728.jpg (7KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1455391871728.jpg
7KB, 250x228px
>>67126842
>illegal immigration pro
>>
>>67126842
Here companies pay them under the table out of pocket for menial tasks.
>>
File: 57g.png (101KB, 800x351px) Image search: [Google]
57g.png
101KB, 800x351px
>>67126842
Europe is too far I guess everyone cares about USA/Canada even tho we need a Visa.
>>
>>67126925
That visa for tourism only

still no one will hire you and you can't stay there more than 3 months
>>
>>67126903
Yeah, I know.
But the US doesn't have no go zones like Europe.
american police are not afraid to patrol the most dangerous areas and they do it on a daily basis.

It's hard for me to believe that gang bangers are just walking around with rifles and the police isn't doing anything.

I'm not saying that there won't be gang banging, but walking in midday holding rifles? No chance.
>>
File: Mexico migration.png (163KB, 817x929px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico migration.png
163KB, 817x929px
>>67126842
Actually I know for a fact is easy to get under the table jobs in the UK and we get a 6 month stay there, lots of backpackers doing that shit. In Spain we only need a 2 year residence to become citizens which is easy enough to get on something like a two days a week master's.

Now obviously illegal migrants in the US had a different profile, see pictured, Mexico simply isn't producing migrants in net numbers anymore.
>>
>>67126974
Maybe in isolated places like drug labs or distribution centers in the country. In places like that they would be more worried about attacks from other gangs than getting raided by cops. But in the inner city they probably won't openly carry a weapon. There are still law abiding citizens in the hood who would call the cops.
>>
>>67127102
>Actually I know for a fact is easy to get under the table jobs in the UK
Yeah? I think I heard something like this too, idk
>a 6 month stay there
Yeah, we too

But tell me, I'm really interested in this, I planned on going to the US but I don't really agree with a lot of their culture, what do you recommend in the UK?
>Spain we only need a 2 year residence to become citizens which is easy enough to get on something like a two days a week master's.
Yeah you need to have a study/work visa there for this, which isn't so easy? You need to prove you have money to stay there, when that's the very reason we go there
>>
>>67126974
Have you ever heard of Cabrini Green?
>>
but I am moving to czechia as soon as I finish university
>>
>>67113748
Because the Atlantic ocean is on the way
>>
>>67127265
I didn't know of it till you mentioned it, but things seem to have gotten better, crime-wise.
>Crime has dramatically decreased as the area's population has shifted; in the first half of 2006, only one murder occurred. Demolition of Cabrini–Green continued slowly and was completed in 2011.
>>
>>67127600
Pls be at least 75% euro b4 sending tell.
>>
>>67127761
Bro. They tore it down lol

The spike in murders in Chicago is often attributed to the people displaced from there moving to neighborhoods with rival gangs.
>>
>>67127248
It's actually pretty easy in Spain if you're middle class, yes, obviously it's not an option for people who would barely be able to afford the plane ticket in the first place.

The UK isn't worth it, working class there is miserable conditions for a Latin American, nevermind what an illegal has to go through, if you've got money to study there then London can be pretty comfy, I imagine a few of the other big cities aren't that different (although you loose the cool, cultural/international side fo London) but I wouldn't bother with anything that's smaller unless you're actually dedicated to your work/study. The countryside is nice but you'll see little of it and life in those places is blow your brains out depressive. It's not as bad in the US tbqh, although still stay out of flyover states. IMHO you can have a much better life in Rio or Sao Paulo for much less effort than in those places.

If you're a poor fag willing to sacrifice a couple of decades of your life for good money is a different case tho.
>>
File: immigration_map[1].jpg (64KB, 684x409px) Image search: [Google]
immigration_map[1].jpg
64KB, 684x409px
>>67113748
because in location location location

if a mexican was rich enough to g to europe tp start a resterant, then they have no economic need to emegrate

the usa on the otherhand can be reached without the cost of an airplane ticket (and various paperworks) so those who are poor and desperate for a new life can make it there no problem

same reason we dont get millions of islamic immigrants :)

sucks to be you, but you have to play the hand youre dealt
>>
>>67113748
A Mexican that is successful enough to move to Europe probably isn't interested in moving anywhere at all.
They only flee to the US because it is convenient.
>>
>>67123470
You have to admit mexico would be better off westernized. I mean the poorest states are where the indigenous people live. I mean every Mexican wants to play the we wuz Mayans and shirt card but I'm sure the only tribes that survived the Spanish were malinches. It's about looking for the best interest of the country as a whole.
>>
>>67127878
Yeah, we're talking about illegal immigration here, if we weren't poorfags, we wouldn't talking about it and of course I'd rather study/work legally in one of those places and eventually get residency visa/citizenship
>>
>>67128050
No such thing, mexico is indian land period.
>>
>>67128100
Brazil is nigger land, period.
>>
>>67128141
pls cum on my face america-senpai
>>
>>67128141
Unless the races each seperate their own way mexico is indian brazil blk
>>
>>67128100
Just fly out to California. Nobody gives a fuck if you are here illegally and nobody will go after you.
You can even get a driver's license and a social security number.
>>
File: 1478370553518.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478370553518.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>67128109
Nigger please.
You're just mad because God has abandoned you. No, you have abandoned God and the result is feminism, gays and a Muslim takeover. Notice how much wealthier the U.S. was back when it was still a Christian country. And look at it now. It can't even handle a democratic election without chimpouts.i hope trump wins the wall because I don't want a single American going to mexico when it goes to shit.
>>
>>67128213
It's like this in the entire US I heard

Anyway, I plan on going to the US, but there are some problems

- getting a visa is completely random, you never know when they will approve you or not
- Trump might be elected
- food too much based on junk food
>>
>>67128245
yea we were wayyy more wealthy in the 40's, back when the average person was worth 1/7th of what they are nowadays.....

(Ishygdbt)
>>
>>67128050
>>67128109
Mexico is in fact "westernized" and I don't know what the fuck is it that you mean by "malinches" but there's actually some Nahua and Maya left, as well as people from equally civilized nations like Tarascans.

Mexico is Mexican, that is both European and Amerindian, it's not an either/or thing. Same as people with both a father and a mother, Mexico gets both.

>>67128100
Dude, I don't mean to sound like a cliché but it's not worth it, if you can use a computer and comunicate in English then chances are you can get a decent job in your country and through work/study make something out of yourself withoput literally risking your life as an illegal, nevermind you could lose everything you've worked for on a blink even if you succeed. If you're set on the idea of migrating all I can say is do your research, you'll need to have savings most of which you won't take with you (someone home should wire when needed) and should be ready to do hard manual labor. Try working construction a couple of days where you live if you don't have a clue what that is. There's actually legal chances to move to Australia and New Zealand even if you're only minimally qualified, I'd recommend using google and look into those instead.
>>
>>67128343
No. The vast majority of states, specially in the south, will not allow Driving licenses or any type of document to be given to illegals.
>>
>>67128472
>Dude, I don't mean to sound like a cliché but it's not worth it, if you can use a computer and comunicate in English then chances are you can get a decent job in your country and through work/study make something out of yourself withoput literally risking your life as an illegal, nevermind you could lose everything you've worked for on a blink even if you succeed. If you're set on the idea of migrating all I can say is do your research, you'll need to have savings most of which you won't take with you (someone home should wire when needed) and should be ready to do hard manual labor. Try working construction a couple of days where you live if you don't have a clue what that is.
I need to do it, I can't study for shit and if I'm to do manual work, I might aswell do it in a 1st world country, right?
>There's actually legal chances to move to Australia and New Zealand even if you're only minimally qualified, I'd recommend using google and look into those instead.
Didn't know, I thought only qualified people were able to do it, also, I hope you're not talking about going there as a student again because I don't have the money, but will take a look
>>67128507
Illegals or irregulars? Anyway, so California is the best place for me?
>>
File: DL_Map_July2015[1].gif (24KB, 700x354px) Image search: [Google]
DL_Map_July2015[1].gif
24KB, 700x354px
>>67128760
>Illegals or irregulars? Anyway, so California is the best place for me?
basicly any city with a population above 2-3 million would be ideal

most cities have neighborhoods, even whole districts where people speak a language besides english, you can live youre whole life in an american city with no english skills

only 70% of native born newyorkers can speak english at any basic level, even less so speak it well enough to actually have a conversation
>>
>>67128760
>illegals or Irregulars?
What?

>As of this writing in 2016, a total of 12 states plus the District of Columbia allow undocumented immigrants to obtain a driver’s license. These 12 states include California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Vermont and Washington.
Also, It's not like you are going to any of these states and will be treated equally. You have lots of limitations.

If you come to the US illegally, prepare to become a ghost. Because that is what you become. You are non-existent, and that is the way you want to keep it, if you come illegally.
>>
>>67128414
You clearly haven't heard of inflation
>>
>>67128867
Sounds chill
>>67128889
Illegals = people that went there through Mexico or Canada border
Irregulars = people that went there with a tourist visa and overstayed
>Also, It's not like you are going to any of these states and will be treated equally. You have lots of limitations.

>If you come to the US illegally, prepare to become a ghost. Because that is what you become. You are non-existent, and that is the way you want to keep it, if you come illegally.
Of course, what did you think I expected? That I would be accepted in Harvard or something? rofl I will just work and go home, although I know illegals there that travel a lot by car
>>
File: MSD.jpg (63KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
MSD.jpg
63KB, 500x596px
>>67128903
>GDP adjusted for inflation (2005 dollars)
>Canadian Education
>Canadian reading skills
>>
>>67128903
>adjusted for inflation
well since yo cant read, here's a new graph

huh, would you look at that, average person still has at least 4 times as much money now as if they were in the 1940's
>>
>>67128998
Fortunately you are from Latin America so it's pretty normal and acceptable for you to be illegal.
Your plan is solid. Work some random job under the table without tax for US currency and then bring it back to Brazil for tons of huehue bucks.
Unfortunately while California is very tolerant of illegals it also has a high cost of living. Not sure which illegal-friendly state would give you the best bang for your buck.
>>
>>67125491
>>67125549
>>67125331
que gente tan mas jedionda.

Manolo, si queries moverte a mexico, mueveta a una ciudad como el DF, guadalajara, o monterrey donde puedas levantarte rapido y la violencia de los carteles es minima. De hecho,te podrias mover a una zona turisca como Cancun. Es muy seguro el lugar, nadamas el calor de mierda si hay humedad.

saludos!

As far as OP. Not a lot of mexicans have the money to just get up and go to europe and open up a restaurant/find a job. It's easier for low income/low education people to ask for a loan from a family memberr and cross the border and start working right away due to connections.

I'm mexican myself(dual citizenship holder) and I'm hoping to move to Spain once I finish my engineering degree and acquire spanish citizenship. Might find me a qt spanish grill since I'm handsome as fuck :)
>>
>>67129180
I don't really plan on coming back rofl

BTW, what's the problem with being illegal and non-latin? people notice too much or something?

Also, I have contacts and know people in California next to LA that live there as illegals, it's my option, although I wanted to live in a white state up north
>>
>>67128760
No man, I mean as a worker, you get pre-hired before you arrive in their country and it doesn't have to be hard labour tho in all likelyhood is high pressure/shitty pay. That's unfortunatley something you'll have to be dealing as a migrant in most scenarios anyway. I do mean it when I say you have to be ready to do hard labor, anglos, the ones with actual jobs not the dumb fucks here, are fucking ruthless as bosses, you'll only earn their respect/friendship if you work that fucking hard they're making more money out of you than any other guy. Mexicans in the US live on fucking painkillers and soda as in they do literally wreck ther bodies and numb their minds to oblivion on repetitive work. If you have skills or are a fast learner you can land something cushy but that takes time and it isn't something you can count on. Best of lucks to you mate and really do try hard to look for a legal solution.
>>
>>67113748
IT'S TOO FAR!
>>
>>67129252
That's also a viable option.

That and people are less sympathetic towards them. The state has so many Mexicans that it skews public opinion to favor Latin America.

You could always start in that place next to LA and eventually work your way up.
Those places up north would probably be cheaper to live in anyways.
>>
>>67120739
>Why cant Europeans move to mexico?
that already happens 500 years ago
>>
>>67118065
Why the fuck would spics come to Brazil? Portugal is literally right there.
>>
>>67129252
>illegal and non-latin
it means youre either an saudi prince's asian slave, a retarded refugee who lost/ditched their sponsor, or youre a sex trafficked piece of meat

if youre in america illegally and not latin, then you probably have one hell of a backstory, that %110 of the time involves a litany of crimes, and someone who doesnt care about breaking the law is either:
looking for you
running away from you

if youre an illegal in america and youre not latin, then youre probably : rich peoples offspring, or 150 IQ thirdworlder, or you are someone else's "loose end"
>>
>>67126842

>You can't live ilegally in Europe

Step 1) Get on a plane to Yurop
Step 2) Hello Mr. Yurocustoms officer! :----DDDD, I'm a tourist, I have all this money to support my stay and this is my hotel booking (HUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHEUHUEHEU)
Step 3) Into Yurop forever (unless you commit a crime and get caught by bolise and deported for illegal)
Step 4) Living and acquiring moneys. If you have higher education you can search for jobs here. In most cases, if you get one decent job tht will help you with obtaining legal residence. In most cases though no one will hire you for these kind of jobs if you don't speak the language.

If you can't aspire to decent jib position because no University+work experience and so on, you will be up for shitty life as an illegal with shitty under the radar jobs.

Unless ofc you already have mates in the country. I.e your friend Mohammed from Somalia owns a somalian restaurant in Stockholm, so you can now into networking.
>>
>>67129316
Yeah it's not like it's different here, you know? Bosses want work everywhere in every subjob

But yeah, I think i'll get some construction work here just to have a taste, as I never have worked before rofl
>>67129450
I see rofl, but there are so many flips and indians there
>>
File: HEET%20Label[1].jpg (112KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
HEET%20Label[1].jpg
112KB, 800x600px
>>67129316
Michigan here, my dad told me in the 1960's we had to start putting spanish warnings and skull/crossbones on the back of automotive antifreeze bottles, because illiterate mexican farm hands would walk into the store and buy whatever bottle had the word "alcohol" on it and was the cheapest

and vodka isnt the cheapest alcohol in a store, thats antifreeze, which kills you dead
>>
>>67129537
>Step 2) Hello Mr. Yurocustoms officer! :----DDDD, I'm a tourist, I have all this money to support my stay and this is my hotel booking (HUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHEUHUEHEU)
you don't actually even need to go through these rofl, at least I didn't when I went there, you just go straight, it's visa free
>Step 4) Living and acquiring moneys. If you have higher education you can search for jobs here. In most cases, if you get one decent job tht will help you with obtaining legal residence. In most cases though no one will hire you for these kind of jobs if you don't speak the language.

>If you can't aspire to decent jib position because no University+work experience and so on, you will be up for shitty life as an illegal with shitty under the radar jobs.

>Unless ofc you already have mates in the country. I.e your friend Mohammed from Somalia owns a somalian restaurant in Stockholm, so you can now into networking.
You really can't, brazilian/3rd world diplomas don't mean shit in the 1st world

Nobody will hire you without knowing you because, differently from USA, immigration does hunt/fuck illegals there

The only possibility, like you said, is having contacts there and working for him forever and praying for the immigration to not try to investigate it
>>
>someone says shit about México
>bunch of Americans flags jump to defend us
Every fucking time
>>
>>67113748
because to expensive, to get to USA is much cheaper for a poor farmer.
>>
File: 1429547046832.jpg (743KB, 1126x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1429547046832.jpg
743KB, 1126x1091px
>>67129674
Please notice me, neighbor.
>>
File: illegalimmigrationinfo[1].jpg (576KB, 2448x1584px) Image search: [Google]
illegalimmigrationinfo[1].jpg
576KB, 2448x1584px
>>67129545
>I see rofl, but there are so many flips and indians there
having a cousin or nephew in america legally is the easiest way to get here legally, so a family of 50 will keep trying until one of them makes it here legally, they work for a year or two, then send money and start bringing more of their family back here

you only need one to make it here legally in order to get the whole brood across the ocean

bonus points if they find coworkers who want a husband/wife who they can have complete control over (blackmail/deport whenever they feel like it until the marriage has lasts 7+ years)
>>
>>67129674
What's wrong with Chicanos or Mexiboos? It's not like Lat Am flags jump in to help us

>>67129582
Sounds a bit like a folk legend but it could be, skull and crossbones is pretty universal on toxic substances tho
>>
File: DV_eligible_countries[1].png (43KB, 1480x625px) Image search: [Google]
DV_eligible_countries[1].png
43KB, 1480x625px
>>67129669
too bad youre brazilian, could you become a citizen of paraguay or uraguay? brazilians cant play our immigration lottery (yes, legitimate statistical gambling to see who can live here)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa
>>
>>67113748
Don't you dare try taking our serfs
>>
>>67129674
Mexican Americans most likely. I don't get why Mexicans hate Chicanos. We're just here to send money to our families in mexico. Sure we assimilated but you cant tell me there is a universal Mexican identity. I mean every state is different.
>>
>>67129812
dunno senpai, seems kinda odd. If people call my homeland a shithole I'd just ignore it, because I know I'm having a very decent life in here. I don't have to give proof or charts to prove them, because I know they would never listen.
Also /lat/ is a complete piece of shit, every country has prejudice about other lat countries, and I'm not memeing, the amount of people irl hating their neighbor guts is unbelievable.
>>
>>67129823
Why would I become citizen of these countries jesus fuck

I knew about this lottery but I didn't know BRs couldn't do it, oh my fuck, it's harsher than I expected

But yeah, I know that it's illegal for life, fortunately I never had much ambitions in life, never wanted to marry, have kids, builds companies or shit, being illegal there without any problems would be nice
>>
>>67129933
They don't hate us irl, we are not relevant enough for that as far as South Americans are concerned and central Americans are forced into a more nuanced understanding of our country. All Latin Americans I've met irl have been nothing but the nicest people and that does actually include the blonde blue eyed South Brazilians.

On what people call us you're absolutely right and I do aplaud your maturity friend. Having said that just being here means shitposting one way or another so you might as well.
>>
>>67130007
my thinking is once youre another countries citizen you could try the visa lotto, but I'd imagine south american countries still take more than a year to become a citizen of, poorly thoughtout plan on my part
>>
>>67130007
kek, their immigration policy is non meme rigged towards getting more Muslims, they don't want Western christians.

Dude, honestly I know it's hard but if you're willing to work that hard put yourself through uni working, it will be WAY easier. Become an MD, after you graduate you're basically guaranteed legal residence/citizenship in any country you like and fucking better than working class status.
>>
>>67130172
>work that hard
working manually is a lot easier than studying, studying is literal torture/hell
>uni
3rd world diplomas don't mean shit in the 1st world, unless it's an IT one in a pretty good college
>Become an MD
I will take 7 years to get into first world? When I'm 30? fuck that
>you're basically guaranteed legal residence/citizenship in any country you like
nooo dude, our diplomas don't mean shit there
>>
>>67129216
>Manolo, si queries moverte a mexico, mueveta a una ciudad como el DF, guadalajara, o monterrey donde puedas levantarte rapido y la violencia de los carteles es minima.
no visito latino américa ni aunque me paguen ,siendo sincero contigo, mexico se ve peor que marruecos y ya es decir
>>
>>67129669
>Nobody will hire you without knowing you because, differently from USA, immigration does hunt/fuck illegals there

That might be true for Nordic countries, where the State holds a tight grip on their labour force and their population in general, but if you think in Spain or anywhere in Southern Europe actually some bureaucrat is going to investigate who works where doing what, you are delirious. It'll be totally up to the employer.
>>
>>67130700
I heard that entire europe was like this, but anyway

I have a cousin that went to spain with nothing and now has citizenship, i'll talk to him if you're saying that it's this chill

but I don't really wanna go there because I can't stand spanish... it literally hurts my ears
>>
>>67130424
t. Carlos Abdul Cartagena
>>
>>67120739
too dangerous
>>
>>67130424
Genuinamente deja de tomar tanto kool-aid de /pol, no sabes nada de México si crees que esta peor que Marruecos.
>>
>>67130849
>Genuinamente deja de tomar tanto kool-aid de /pol, no sabes nada de México si crees que esta peor que Marruecos.
he visitado tu mierda de pais, y si joder es com omarruecos pero en america , un autentico estercolero que salvando 2 estados el pais parece IRAQ, disfruta tu mierda de pais por que a los guiris puede que los engañes pero ami no.

por cierto ni 1 con orígenes españoles vi, todos indios cariocas asi que deja de dar el coñazo de que tu pas es mezcla , por que es mas indio que la propia india
>>
>>67131484
>orígenes españoles
gracias a dios, mejor indio que moro
>>
>>67131510
por supuesto hacer como la puta bolivia y olvida mi puta lengua, muerete panchito
>>
File: yey.jpg (70KB, 302x200px) Image search: [Google]
yey.jpg
70KB, 302x200px
>>67131537
whatever you say brother
>>
>>67131704
eso dice los que claman ser ancestros españoles,pueden ser o no. de todas formas muerete SUDACA , smelly
>>
File: mmmmmm.jpg (128KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmm.jpg
128KB, 500x598px
>>67131856
>La población objeto de estudio en esta estadística es la población española residente en el extranjero, que comprende a todas las personas de nacionalidad española, sea o no esta su única nacionalidad, inscritas como residentes habituales en el Registro de Matrícula de la Oficina Consular correspondiente a su residencia, cuya inscripción ha sido comunicada al
INE a través del Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores y Cooperación e incorporada al fichero central del PERE.

http://www.ine.es/prensa/np962.pdf

just stop
>>
>>67131484
No es cierto pendejo mentiroso, yo si conozco Marruecos y tendrías que ser genuinamente retrasado mental para pensar que ambos paises son comparables. Me queda claro que no has visitado México jamas hablador.
>>
Malditos moros de mierda viven gracias a una pagina Web jajajaaj pateticos
>>
I will study in Romania or Serbia for the next two years :^)
(depends on where I get the scholarship to)
>>
>>67113748
Why would you want more competition for you job as toilet cleaner?
>>
>>67134585
Im going to study in somalia greetings
>>
File: 1356051717477.jpg (7KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1356051717477.jpg
7KB, 180x200px
>>67134631
XD Germans are so funny OMG
>>
>>67120180

The tolerance of the intolerant is dying in Europe, and it's about time.
>>
>>67130831
>Abdul
>No Mungia
cum on step it on
>>
>>67113748
I'ma year away from an engineering degree, I wont cross an ocean to make you some food (cant cook anyways)
>>
>>67130172
>kek, their immigration policy is non meme rigged towards getting more Muslims, they don't want Western christians.
Actually Russians/Eastern europeans seem to get the most lotto visas
>>
File: messiken.jpg (12KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
messiken.jpg
12KB, 237x213px
>>67113748

Who dont you appeal to Hunagarian government to import a couple of million mexicans to Hungary?

You guys will LOVE THEM
>>
>>67136988
They will make you less hungry

LOL
>>
>>67137033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xhy7127u8w
>>
File: IMG_20150719_102440.jpg (433KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150719_102440.jpg
433KB, 1280x960px
>>67119736

Damn Finland, I had an awesome time in your country, don't make me regret it.
>>
Because America is right there, you just have to hop a fence.
>>
>>67137217
but there's no fence
>>
>>67136988

We have a lot of Poland in here, it seems that you guys can get a decent job in your European Country.
>>
>>67134631

You already took all those jobs Muhammad. btw, all the mexicans that travel to EU do it for high quality jobs, like engineers,
>>
File: allahu_akbar.jpg (58KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
allahu_akbar.jpg
58KB, 500x333px
>>67134631

Had to took two connection flights in your country (Frankfurt and Munich) I ask people about typical german dish and I ended eating kebab both times.
>>
File: 1452212573380.jpg (32KB, 233x316px) Image search: [Google]
1452212573380.jpg
32KB, 233x316px
>>67113748
Why would you move to the europe when you can immigrate to best country on earth.
>>
>>67113748
Only richfags go there, but they are the "good" mexicans so you don't hear shit about them.
>>
>>67126842
>noone will hire your ass
Not true, gastronomys are chock full with illegals. People wont pay you as much as people who are not illegal ofc.
>>
>>67120739
>what is Polanco?
>what is mexico city

You know there is more beyond the north of mexico, right?
>>
>>67139091
And why you think Mexico City or Polanco is better than Monterrey or San Pedro? please elaborate.
>>
>>67139250
Because there arent as much northerns there
>>
>>67139342
You are aware that San Pedro is the wealthiest municipality in entire Latin America, right?
>>
>>67139430
So? It still has northerns and a shitload of tasteless corrupt fucks, its the McMansion of cities

Money =/= taste and culture
>>
File: invalid_argument.jpg (42KB, 412x480px) Image search: [Google]
invalid_argument.jpg
42KB, 412x480px
>>67139555

This post >>67120739, the one you are referring and the one we are talking about, says nothing about taste or culture but education and modernization.
>>
>>67139430
>San Pedro is the wealthiest municipality in entire Latin America
That would be Benito Juarez borought, in Mexico City. And I don't know about the "in entire Latin America" (probably a bs statement), but Benito Juarez is the wealthiest in Mexico.
>>
>>67113748
Go to neighboring country
>jobs, guns, lots of space and a variety of landscapes/climates, mostly friendly people, lots of crossover culture and bilingual signage
Go to continent an ocean away
>one of the countries speaks the same language
>that country is economically fucked and a bureaucratic mess
>>
>>67120739
I dont want to get chainsawed by drug cartels.
>>
>>67141676
Only the cartels are the poison here and they do shit for money. Can't say the same thing about Muslims tho, they act by faith and belief.

I saw lots of them while visiting Helsinki and Turku.
>>
>>67142158
at least they dont behead their rival like animal
>>
>>67113748

emigrating to Europe wouldn't piss Americans off.
>>
>>67141676
>>67143724
That's a meme, you won't be killed by narcos if you are not part of a rival gang or if you are extremely rich, but rich people here have bodyguards, so they are safer than your regular person.
>>
>>67147175
Kidnapping? Do they do that?
>>
NEEED TACOS
>>
>>67147538
Just like the other anon said, only if you are part of a rival gang, fuck up big with them, or being extremely rich.
Most of the people i used to know before they were kidnaped and then killed by the narco, were part of the rival cartel. Only exception was a guy that got kidnaped because his little brother was an idiot and shit talked to someone, they found the body 3 months later, he was a nice person.
>>
>>67151880
It can happen to regular middle class people, a friend of mine got killed because he resisted a kidnapping attempt, having said that it is extremely rare.

A case like you're describing seems even more extreme, I'm from Sinaloa and I've never heard of something like that, if you're in an environment in which shit like that happens, eg you're close to people in cartels then that is exceptional as fuck.
>>
>>67113748
>you could make a fortune just opening a restaurant
this has to be a hungarian meme
nobody else ever says this
prove me wrong
>>
>>67152200
Also a leader of a company of taxis got kidnaped a year from now, the family payed the rescue, but the guy was almost dead when he got back home, he didn't even made it to the hospital.

They were just "halcones" and people who got into very bad relations, i couldn't feel bad for them anyways, they know where they were heading and they decided to ignore the warnings.
>>
>>67154139
>a leader of a company of taxis
I wouldn't dare to call someone like him "innocent" considering how much of a mafia the taxi business is. People who are into that business are much as corrupt as you can get.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.