[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cletus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: cletus1.jpg (21KB, 334x342px) Image search: [Google]
cletus1.jpg
21KB, 334x342px
What does /int/ think of the white trash in America? We know they have little education and are only good at cooking meth or crashing their carts into marts as they shart, but what does /int/ think about stupid white trash?

Cliff note: I got banned from /pol/ for asking this question.
>>
>>67109108
I picture them likea half of the burger posters here

the other half are chicanos
>>
>>67109108
I think they have it quite bad.
In the USA if you are poor and non white you have stuff like affirmative action, if you are poor and white you have nothing apart from food stamps.

I dont like it when people make fun of the poor, and find it a little weird how in the USA poor people arent seen as poor people, but as, poor whites, and poor non whites, as if race were much more important than class.
>>
>>67109177
I will name my first boy Jesus in your honor.
>>
>>67109232
That doesn't make sense because white people can and do game the system more than minorities.

Where do you get your propaganda?
>>
File: 1477767759273.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1477767759273.png
50KB, 255x204px
>>67109232
you're a good man
10/10 white
>>
>>67109297
>white people can and do game the system more than minorities
This is complete horseshit.
Even when you ignore percentages and use absolute numbers it's still horseshit.
http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
>>
>>67109445
Subsidies, corporate welfare and the 1% whites get all the money. The small fraction that constitutes minorities is a small fraction.

Whites game the sytstem the most and we all know it.
>>
>>67109630
>get called out for talking shit
>immediately shift the goalposts
Delete your account
>>
>>67109108

Isn't this a Trump thread?
>>
>>67109232
>as if race were much more important than class.

this is the heart of our problems here 2bh. The poor are never going to work together because lack of education (and probably also some propoganda) keeps them in factions divded by race.

feels bad man
>>
File: mugiupllagendäsg.jpg (16KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
mugiupllagendäsg.jpg
16KB, 443x332px
I dont think nobody is trash, only "polluted" people
>>
>>67109232
typical commie drivel
>>
>>67109630
>Hypothesis: poor whites get shit on
>Counterargument: rich white people exist
start arguing anytime friendo
>>
File: CUwWsIzVEAAMv1J.jpg (61KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
CUwWsIzVEAAMv1J.jpg
61KB, 600x454px
>>
File: rootintootin.jpg (17KB, 443x330px) Image search: [Google]
rootintootin.jpg
17KB, 443x330px
>>67114291
its true tho
I lived in West Virginia for five years (dont anymore), rural Appalachia is one of the poorest places in the country, when I moved to a big city suburb it literally felt like moving to a different country. I couldn't believe all the shit people spent money on, all the extra resources the local government had to burn, all the trivial problems people bitched about as if they mattered.
Appalachia: gee I sure hope I can stockpile enough wood for the winter to not freeze to death in my own home because its heated with a woodstove because even if I were wealthy enough to buy central heating (I'm not) the nearest service company that would install it is all the way in fucking Ohio.
City suburb: waahhhh I dropped my iPhone and its not broken or anything but my feelings are hurt
>>
File: ch90023_029.jpg (2MB, 2100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
ch90023_029.jpg
2MB, 2100x1400px
HYALLZ I DUN BRUNG MAH OWN MUD TRUCK THIS YEAR, HOLD MAH BUD AND I'LL SHOW YA HOW TO WORK THIS HERE VEE AITE AN DEM TRACTOR TIRES. GIT ER DUN YALL!!
>>
>>67114445
this is why natsoc is the answer. purity of race before social welfare
>>
File: 1455295076208.jpg (30KB, 552x340px) Image search: [Google]
1455295076208.jpg
30KB, 552x340px
Poor blacks are fetishsized by the media, movies, music and news. They rob liquor stores after a cop does his and it's looked at as a heroic act. Look at the condescending tone you will see from any democrat voter or nonwhite in America who talk about poor white Americans. OP is the perfect example of this.
>>
>>67109232
You've been redpilled a little too hard, there's plenty of poor whites on welfare
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.