[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turkey Situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Emine-Erdogan_2990418b.jpg (57KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Emine-Erdogan_2990418b.jpg
57KB, 620x387px
What's really going on in your country turks? Is the censorship that bad or is it just western bias against erdogan?

Eastern turkey looks really messed up on google maps, it almost seems like iraq or syria. What the fuck is happening over there.
>>
>>67104704
>Eastern turkey looks really messed up on google maps, it almost seems like iraq or syria. What the fuck is happening over there.
kurds
you cant imorove a place that is filled with mideastern shitholers
>>
File: afca4f53122e494bb5c2[1].jpg (154KB, 1366x910px) Image search: [Google]
afca4f53122e494bb5c2[1].jpg
154KB, 1366x910px
They put head of the PKK supporter party(HDP) in jail.
in the next couple of hours PKK bomb a Police station due to arrests.
So Goverment block twitter and Watsapp because they dont wanna any organize terrorist attacks or proteestos.
Im %100 support theese. Most people too. but here's another thing
Goverment accuses Cumhuriyet gazetesi for being PKK/Fetö supporter. They are some kind of SJW but clearly not güleninst(fetö) or PKK
Most people and I dont support these accuses.
Thats it.

Also theese pictures from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish%E2%80%93Turkish_conflict_(2015%E2%80%93present)
>>
>>67105932
So do you guys just don't care about freedom of speech?
>>
>>67104704

Erdowan is moving to oppress the Kurds more so that they stpark a war, which allows him to take more dictatorial powers.

>>67105796

Kurds do not want to be part of Turkey. Just let them leave. You'll never have to be bothered by them ever again.
>>
>>67106826
Security of our people comes first.
>>
File: (you).jpg (388KB, 762x960px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
388KB, 762x960px
>>67106931
>Kurds do not want to be part of Turkey. Just let them leave. You'll never have to be bothered by them ever again.
>>
>it's another "Oh I hate Erdogan and Putin, but let me explain why every single one of their policies are great and perfect" posts

Turks and Russians are nothing but government shills.
>>
>>67106931
>spark
seriously niqqa?
>just let them leave
kürdistan borders ıraq and iran so it isn't something to be given away so easily. not to meintion euphrates and tigris and the other water sources
>>
>>67106931
>let them leave

Well they can go to iraq we are not forcing them to stay here. Those donkey-shagging, 50 iq inbred monkeys have no right in eastern anatolia except being our our slave.
If selim hadnt move them to west there would be only 2 kurd majority city in turkey right now.
>inb4 turks arent natives
Yeah nah its called right of conquest.
>>
you would have this problem with the Kurds if you hadnt killed all the Armenians living there.
>>
>>67104704
>Eastern turkey looks really messed up on google maps, it almost seems like iraq or syria.

Eastern Turkey was always like that, You did not know that because we had good relationships with eu and usa.

I support these operations aganist PKK, FETÖ and ISIS(domestically), on the other hand this situation makes Erdoğan more powerful and authoritarian. I think(hope) he is under control of secular and democrat secret state.
>>
>>67107995
>FETÖ
What's that?
>>
>>67108193
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%BClen_movement

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/FET%C3%96
>>
>>67108448
weren't erdogan and gülen once best friends, what happend?
>>
>>67108857
they were not friend man, they were fucking SAME, we used to see as Ak parti=Gülen movement

too long story, there are lots of theories, if you really wonder, there is a good compilation in wiki;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_government_–_Gülen_Movement_conflict
>>
>>67106826
>>67106826
>freedom of speech?

Do you want ISIS/EL Kaide party in your congress ?
If not you dont care about freedom of speech

Fucking loser
>>
honest question, why dont you guys just give the kurds a little bit to keep them happy
>>
>>67104704
I am happy that kurds outbreed you, due to how shitty almancis are.
>>
>>67111697
If they saw that chimping out can get you somewhere than they would chimp out even more, not less.
Does not matter anyway Turkey is gonna get seperated soon.
>>
>>67111782
We may go down but we are gonna take you wh*te cucks with us :DDD
>>
>>67108857
Money
>>
>>67111859
You've lost m8, kurds are doing what you did to the Greeks they taken the East like you did with Manzikert, then they're outbreedding in Central Anatolia like once again you did to the Greeks, you're only hope is to go full Djihad and to remove them before you end up like the Greeks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.