[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Portugal? Yes or yes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: girl.jpg (90KB, 388x870px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
90KB, 388x870px
Do you like Portugal?
Yes or yes?
>>
>>67104592
How is it to be from one country with RONALDO? Also how do you treat him there? Is he your second Jesus?
>>
>>67104632
Not really,we don't really care,I'm actually more proud of Mourinho desu.
I grew up with him being the best player in the world tho(2006-2016)
>>
>>67104632
How is it to be from one country with TIMUR? Also how do you treat him here? Is he your second Muhammad/Stalin?
>>
>>67104684
He is our Alexandre the Great
>>
File: 20160808_202756.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160808_202756.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
i took this picture in portugal looking back on it i feel like this could easily be in eastern europe
>>
>>67104753
I hope you understand that those uses are older than your fucking country and that even though they look old on the outside they've had countless remodelations inside.
There's no city planning or forced demolitions in portugal you retard
>>
>>67104913
t. alberto barbosa

also im portugese american u retard i love portugal, but it is poor
>>
File: hguis.jpg (221KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
hguis.jpg
221KB, 1180x664px
>>67104913
these houses are also older than America too
>>
>>67104592
Yes
>>
>>67105004
you're nothing. NOTHING but a retarded american you hear me? Get the fuck out of my board
>>
>>67105733
my village is older than the netherlands
>>
>>67104592
sim
>>
Portugal is most loyal imported workforce
>>
>>67107198
Say ''olá'' to you father's wife's lover for me
>>
File: yes_to_portugal.jpg (61KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
yes_to_portugal.jpg
61KB, 780x520px
Portugal Yes!
>>
>>67104753
many of these old houses are located in prime real estate areas. usually in city centers or close to city centers.

people who own them are usually descendants of the people who live in them and they usually live somewhere else and have little interest or money to renovate them. So they sit around waiting to be sold for exorbitant prices because of the value of the land.

Problem is, when one house gets sold, you can't do anything on the land you just purchased until you bought the other houses around it to make a proper building.

And those other houses around it might be or not be up for sale, so it might take a while.

So after enough land is purchased, you end up seeing a couple dozen of them go down to make room for newer buildings.

Problem is, Portuguese regular people aren't desperate for land and won't pay for shit like that. If this was the UK, they'd probably be teeming with Pakis and Poles which isn't better than how they are now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.