/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immigration to Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1478038577128.jpg (36KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
1478038577128.jpg
36KB, 575x323px
Hello /int/
I have never posted here before. I am deathly afraid that the rigging and corruption of the US election will result in a Clinton regime. My girlfriend and I have discussed it, and we have decided that Russia is the only economically viable country to move to.

How difficult is Russia to immigrate to between a white guy from Chicago and a Greek girl? I have never struggled to learn languages and am confident that I could become a competent speaker of Russian. I have an associates degree in computer programming. It would be easier if we're married, correct? We're already Orthodox
>>
It absolutely doesn't matter.
Your nationality doesn't matter.
The religion you state (if there was even a slightest chance you'd be asked about it lmao) doesn't matter.

Stop having weird delusions about immigrating to Russia, it's a beaurocratic process like any other quasi-civilised country.

You go there, you apply for permanent residency, you get a job, repeat this process for whatever few years is required to be elligible for citizenship, apply for citizenship and you're done.

Your degree is worth shit, any programming related education in Eastern Europe is worth shit due to market oversaturation.
But since you're American you could potentialy land a job in some international corporation.

Learning Russian is hard (like any other slavic language), you'll never learn it properly for the rest of your life - you'll always be a foreigner in Russia.

Don't expect to find friends, it's not about you being American, but about you being a foreigner.

Moscow and (to a lesser degree) St. Petersburg are incredibly expensive places to live in.

If I recall something else I'll post a followup.
>>
>>67101756
>Russia is the only economically viable country to move to
>economically viable
>>
File: petrosyan 2 .jpg (54KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
petrosyan 2 .jpg
54KB, 500x366px
>>67101756
you are kidding, right?
>>
>>67101756
You're increadibly delusional
>>
>>67101756
topkek.
If you are serious you need to seek help seriously.
Im pretty certain you nver went abroad in a 3rd country.
>>
>>67101935
> Don't expect to find friends, it's not about you being American, but about you being a foreigner.
This to be honest. (I'm okay with Slavs though)
>>
>>67101756
why dont you go to eurpe, canada or australia instead?
russia is a very poor country with high level of corruption
t. Russian
>>
>>67104011
Would you be okay with foreigners that are ethnically slav but not from a slav country?
>>
>>67101756
You overdosed on /pol/
>>
>>67104089
I think we would see no problem with that.
>there are Slavs in UAR
wow
>>
File: 1461029912654.jpg (53KB, 515x450px) Image search: [Google]
1461029912654.jpg
53KB, 515x450px
>>67101756
>My girlfriend and I have discussed it, and we have decided that Russia is the only economically viable country to move to
>>
>>67104527
XDDDDDFUGG
>>
>>67101935
>incredibly expensive places to live in
Not if you have a high paid job and own an apartment, then it's much cheaper than London or New York. Moscow is expensive only if you live in a hotel and eat at restaurants.
>>
im tired of threads liek this, i see em soo often on thi shitchan. dont even do it faggot.
>>
>>67101756
try a different proxy next time
>>
>>67101756
>Russia is the only economically viable country to move to

I always knew Americans weren't the smartest of the bunch but holy fuck you just reached a new level of retard.
>>
>>67101756
>5.7% inflation
>$14,612 average gdp
>heavy sanctions from nato
>economically viable
>>
..............V
ECONOMICALLY
..............A
..............B
..............L
..............E
>>
File: russiaboo.jpg (79KB, 594x603px) Image search: [Google]
russiaboo.jpg
79KB, 594x603px
>>67101756
>economically viable
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.