[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the next President of the United States

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

How do you feel about the next President of the United States of America?
>>
pretty great if he wins, don't see it happening though.
>>
>>67101717
Great

America needs to become isolationist and stop wasting money on europe

You give them so much and they give you so little

America needs on focus of its own interests and the interests of its true allies (Japan,Poland,Britain etc)

I hope the EU crashes
>>
Feel great
>>
>>67101837
America always focused on its own interests lad
>>
Its a shame he wont be though. would be real funny
>>
>>67101983
No, it focused on its masters interests - Israel
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL8g7zy6qxw
I agree with this woman
>>
Is he actually popular or is it just /pol/ memes?
>>
File: Queen-Hillary.jpg (25KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
Queen-Hillary.jpg
25KB, 650x365px
>>67101717
That's not Hillary tho?
>>
>>67101837
>America needs on focus of its own interests
Are you some special kind of retard? The USA has always acted in favour of its own gain.
>>
>>67102133
I like this woman
>>
>>67101717
Elections are rigged, Hillary is going to win no matter what. Not that I want either candidate.
>>
>>67102140
I'm pretty sure 4chan only started to like him as a meme because of the whole "build wall" shit. But the circlejerk got out of hand and now people seem to think he can do no wrong. Most millennials are liberal and don't like him that much
>>
>>67102243
This

Even if all 200 million Americans voted for Trump the electoral college will give the presidency to Clinton.
>>
>>67101717
I just hope Hillary is empty bla bla and won't seriously end the world in a nuclear holocost.
>>
He had a chance, when Hillary was stumped by the FBI.

Now they cleared her name, literally the absolute worst thing to happen to Trump right now.
>>
>>67102298
and Americans will do nothing about it? Whew lad
>America
>Democracy

Before you say anything, Korea is theocratic
>>
>>67101717
He is a good meme
>>
>>67102323
> not wanting Hillary to bitch slap Putin while turning Europe into a nuclear wasteland.
Literally nothing bad can come of this it's killing so many birds with one stone
>>
I want to emigrate to the US soon. I know he will make immigration harder for Mexicans and Arabs, but will I still be able to immigrate legally with a work visum? No jokes about Germany being Arab please
>>
>>67102402
like yourself
>>
>>67102140
He's popular around rednecks. When I visited Virginia, I saw a lot of properties with TRUMP 2016 PENCE signs in backward areas
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-07-14-33-32.png (107KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-07-14-33-32.png
107KB, 1080x1920px
>>67102262
Bullshit, millenials make up the entire FN voterbase here. Just look at the internet, it's full of millenials and much more right wing than TV or newspapers, targeted at older people.

Only in USA millenials are all liberals. Someone post that pasta about self-hating american millenials of the following type.
>>
>>67102402
1. Europe won't be nuked since it can be quite easily conquered with ground forces.

2. USA will be nukes since it can't easily be conquered by ground forces.

Learn to strategy noob.
>>
>>67102440
Do you have a gay accent like this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTBl2BBpWSY
>>
>>67102522
>Germans spitted on me out of jealousy
Germans hate decadence. We kicked Kim Dot Com already out because he made one on Decadent rich. Where did this subhuman grew up with to be not familiar with the culture here.
>>
>>67102497
>Only in USA millenials are all liberals
so you mean the only country it matters if people like or dislike Trump because they're the ones voting for him? Ok thanks.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.